Woohoo~

Went to town just now to search for things to buy for my NTU camp. Went to John Little first and bought chocolates. Then went upstairs to my department to chat with people. Wahaha... :x

Met Stefaine and her friend up outside Taka and walked to Cineleisure for lunch. Then, Stefaine wanted to go to 77th Street, so we decided to cross over to Hereen. She and her friend went to 77th Street, while Miao and I went to Adidas shop first. Was supposed to meet Stef and friend outside Adidas, but think all of us were carried away by all the mechanise there. Thus, me and Miao went to Converse, and I showed her the bag that I thought was pretty.

Then, we roamed around to the Wallet Shop and then went upstairs. Shoped around and went to New Urban Male, cause I wanted to buy swimwear for my camp. Saw that NUM actually sells bikinis, so I decided to go in and take a look at it.

Once I stepped into the shop.... Woohoo~ Wow! Never in my life I see so many cute and hot guys. Wahahahaha... :x Then, all of them turned and look at me and Miao. My first reaction was.... walked away from the bikini section, when my intentions to go in was to take a look at those... :X Wahahhahahha...... ;Ppp Strange huh? Miao also didn't dare to walk there... think it was because there was a group of cute, shuai and hot guys there bah... Then we were too paiseh to walk there. Wahahha.. ;Pp

Went to look at the sandals... Then, one of the sales ambassador walked over and asked if we needed help. Hahaha.... ;P We told him that it was okie, then awhile later, another one came to ask us again. So, the first one was like..... I asked already lah... Wahahaha....

Received Stef's sms asking where we were, so we went back to Adidas but couldn't see her. So, I suggested to go back to NUM and tell her that we are outside there. Her reply was... I'm also there leh... Wahahaha....

Miao and I was so paiseh to go back again, so we decided to go over to the other side... Who knows.... it's also NUM... Oh my god! Wahaha... Stef came to find us there.. The moment she saw us, she went so HIGH~ Wahahha.... I showed her a t-shirt and told her that it was cute. But she just went Cute~! all the way, so I asked her you meaning the guys is it? And she burst out into laughters. Yeah~ true... the guys there are really HOT, Cute and Shuai... there was a poster that says that they are recuiting. So, I was joking that I wanted to apply, but guess they won't want me right? All the sales ambassadors are males, don't think they want to recuit any girls bah.. But I have experience in selling bikinis leh.... Wahaha... :x Males know what about bikinis right? So, recuit me lah hor? Wahahhaha.... ;Pppp I can help you all.. :x

Sent Stef's friend off to the bus stop and went to Cineleisure to use toilet and see bikinis. Saw one design that I like, but it does not have double linings for the bottom... *sobs* Then we went to SC to buy my kiwi melon shampoo and grapes body wash for the camp... Heheex... :D Went back to Hereen to look at bikinis again at NUM, but they cost 180 bucks per set. =( So expensive... if I were to buy from there, almost one third of my this two weeks salary would be gone... Haiz... :(

Met Boon Tong at the SC bus stop to go home together. Haha... had a good time exchanging the chocolates that we bought... Lolz... :)

Popular Posts