Ali Baba ROX!! =D
Went for NTU FOC Camp from the 17th till 22nd July. It was definitely very fun! Woohoo~! Should really thank Sarah for dragging me to go along with her. Wahaha... =x
17th July (Day 1)
Woke up at 7.30am and ate abit of breakfast. Was so excited about the camp that I couldn't really sleep the night before. Left house early and meet Sarah at 10a.m. at Aljunied MRT station.
Sarah was already there when I reached. We took the train to Boon Lay stop. On our way there, lots of people was giving us wierd stares, like 2 run-away kids. Managed to find the toilet and atm with Lance's help. Thanks Lance! =)
Lawrence, my CGL, helped me to take my luggages once he saw me carrying so many luggages. So gentlemanly right?! Wahahah... =x My OG name is 'Ali Baba'. Lawrence distributed an "Ali Baba vest" to each one of us. It was done so well! Wow!! I was so amazed that a guy can atually do such nice things. Haha.. he even sold the sides of the vests for all of us!! So touched~~~!!! Wahaha... We played some ice breaking games at the interchange and set off to NTU for even more games. Then, we brainstorm as a group to come out with ideas for our group icon. Used Dinson's design in the end. Haha... :D Ate dinner and played a few more games before going back to our hall to deposit our luggages. The dinner was nice! Haha... ;P
They transported all the freshies and their luggages by a lorry(those kind that Bangladesh workers usually sit in) Oh man! All of us suddenly felt so like Bangladesh workers. So, one of the freshies was joking that when the lorry moves, all of us must look outside, cause that's what Bangladesh workers usually do.. Wahahaha... :x There was not enough vacancies for the seniors to fit in, so they walked to the hall that we live in instead. Surprisely, they reached there even earlier than us. Hahaha... Or did they drive there? That, I'm not too sure though. Haha... Deposited our luggages and went downstairs to gather for night games. The motive of the game is to unlock Lawrence, our CGL, with all the clues that we won along the way, at every station located all over the school. *faint* Haha...
Only managed to save Lawrence after 3hrs. Haha... He complained that he has been sitting there, being locked up for 3+ hrs, and almost died of coldness. Hahaha... :x But, he was so kind to bring us back to our hall. Hahaha... :x
Reached our hall lasrt amongst all the 4 groups. But, it's ok... we had fun along the way. Haha... By the time we finish bathing and packing our bags for next day's dragon boat activities, it was already 2 or 3am liaoz.. but I was so awake after a bath, and suggested to go for a walk downstairs, but Min Ya didn't want to... :( Haha... So, we chatted for awhile and went to sleep. There were only 2 beds for the 4 of us, so we decided to sleep horizontal instead. I slept between Eunice and Min Ya. Eunice was cute, she warned me of her sleeping habit of sticking to the person beside her when she sleeps, so hope I would not mind. Wahaha... :x True enough, she really sticked to me at night, but it was not too bad though. Haha... I woke up a few times in the night. So, checked if she still has her blanket. Her blanket was gone, so I helped her to cover it back. Hahaha... The next morning, Eunice woke up and asked if I had a good sleep. So, I told her I woke up a few times in the night. And she said she had such a good sleep till she did not even wake up at all. Wahaha... :)
18th July (Day 2)
Assembled at the semicircle auditorium for breakfast. Started off with an eating cheer before our breakfast. Haha... Breakfast was 2 fried spring rolls, 1 harsh brown and 2 slices of tuna bread. And I was appointed as the Group IC for the day. Somehow, I had a feeling that Lawrence likes me. Set out for Kallang River for Dragon Boat after that. We played a game called 'Stripe Off' before that. Lawrence wanted to be in my group, but, Damon asked him to go over to the other side, cause last year Lawrence also played the same game but was stripped to an undergarments left only. The game was fun. According to Damon's prediction, he was right again. Lawrence was again striped to wearing undergarments and shorts. He refused to take out his shorts, so he had to do forfeit and piggyback a female freshie from another group around for 5 rounds. Wahaha.... Teck Hou, the other GL who was in Lawrence's group also kena sabo and had to do forfeits... His was to ask a female freshie out for a date. Wahaha.. :x
The dragon boat instructors taught us some basics on how to dragon boat and we set off after that. My 1st dragon boating experience was definitely a fun and exciting one. :D Though it was rather tiring, I enjoyed it very much.
Had lunch after that. It was fried rice with sweet and sour fish and beancurd. Delicious~! Hahaha... Our seniors was so nice, they bought a bottle of family pack Pi Pa Gao for the whole group to drink. They were afraid that we would get sore throat from all the cheerings. So sweet right?? Wahaha... ;Pp
Set out for Amazing race around Marina and Orchard Road area after that. It was really tiring. Morning's activity was trying to make our hands drop, and afternoon's activity was trying to make our legs break. Hahaha... So, by the end of the day, our whole body was practically shagged from head to toes.
And guess what? We still had waltz session. Lawrence was one of the teacher for Waltz. Wow! Was so surprised that he can actually dance so well~!!! Woohoo~! I was so so so stunned... Wahaha... no offense k, Lawrence?? Wahaha... :x
After that, we were all being blind folded up for SP night and brought outside the hall. We were made to sit back to back with our SP and chat for an hour plus. My nickname was Beauty and my SP's is Beast.. Oh man! I thought that this session was rather dumb. Maybe it was beacuse my SP was too boring bah. We did not have much to talk about. Hahaha... and the other seniors came over and play pranks on us, like put ice cubes between us and made us stand up without dropping it and dripped ice water on me. -.- The one hour plus seemed so long to me, and I was rather glad that the session has finally ended. The most fortunate thing is that.... I was the first person to return to the hall!! Wahaha... =x
Lawrence suggested to treat us roti prata and drinks for supper at the nearby coffee shop that's very famous. We had quite a long walk there, but all of us didn't mind, was was thrilled by the idea. He treated the whole group, including all the GLs and ASs... Think he must have spent alot man! Poor thing... ;Pp
I was chatting with Lawrence on our way back to out hall rooms. Then, Lawrence found out that I still need to wash my super long hair and it will take ages to dry. Wahaha.... :x So he offered to lend me his hair dryer to use. But I rejected it, as I hate to use hair dryer. It will make my hair turn dry. Hahaha... :x
Realised that it was already 2.40am when I was going to bathe. So, if I really don't use the hair dryer, I will most probably be sleeping at 4am? Yea... hahha.. cause my hair takes about an hour to dry. So, I decided to get the hair dryer from Lawrence... Wahaha... Thanks lots, Law!!
19th July (Day 3)
It's wet games today. We walked to the NTU swimming pool for wet games. All of us changed into our swimwear and played 2 games of Captains Ball in the pool. A guy and a girl's hand is supposed to be tied up and the tied up hand is not supposed to touch the ball. And we could only throw the ball with our free hand. It was a tough game due to water resistance too. Moreover, all our group members were much more smaller sized compared to the other groups. Wahaha... :x Lawrence helped our group to play water captains ball. Wow!! So amazed lor... He can actually play so well... Hahaha... :x
All the seniors took so good care of us... helped us to bring towels for us to wrap around ourselves after we came up from the pool and brought hot water for us to drink. Then, we sat at the grand stand for lunch. The seniors actually went out purposely to buy fruits for all of us. So touched isn't it? Haha... :)
Played 'Evolution' game after that. Supposed to start off with cockroach, then frog, chicken, then finally the human stage. I won for every stage. So, I ended the game very quickly. Haha... On the other hand, Jason, Merlin's CGL kena double forfeits... and one of the dare question is what Dindson came up with. "Ask a girl from another group when was her last period"..... =x
Then was dry games. We proceeded to the field for 3 legged captain's ball, tug of war, and another game which requires us to turn 10 rounds around a baseball stick and run to the centre to pick up the table tennis ball with our own numbers. I played the first 2 rounds of captain's ball. They were tough fights. Watched the next 2 rounds because my legs were very tired and pain already. The next 2 games were much more relaxing and fun with Lawrence's silly ideas. Lolz... The game entertained all of us with silly actions and things that they did during the game... Wahahaha... :x
Had a last waltz practise at night and all of us had to write a SP letter to our SPs. I didn't know what to write, so Eunice and Aylwin helped me out. Wahaha... They told me lots of crap and I did at last write a sentence or two. Hahaha... =x
20th July (Day 4)
Set off for Pulau Ubin after our breakfast. I was again appointed as the Cheer IC of the day. Hahaha... Was sitting near Lawrence, Damon, and Teck Hou on the bus. I was feeling abit sleepy, but refused to go to sleep, cause I wanted to listen to the 3 of them gossip. Truely enough, they caught me evasdropping their conversations. Wahaha.... But I did not do it secretly worx.... I did it openly.... Wahhaha.... =x
Reached Changi Jetty and waited for a boat to bring us over. Min Ya and Pei Yi wanted to go to the toilet, so I waited for them. There was a boat which could only take a few of us. But, I didn't want to take, cause I didn't want to be separated from the other girls or Lawrence bah. Lawrence actually wanted me to go over first, but I didn't want to, cause I would be alone with the other guys. Furthermore, I would be separated from Lawrence and Zolene would be with him... =x Cannot!!! Cause I felt that Zolene has feelings towards Lawrence. =x Wahaha...
So, Lawrence asked Zolene to board the first boat. Haha... Knocked my head on the ceiling of the boat when I got in. So paiseh... =x Lawrence tried to take a picture for us on our trip there, but was unsuccessful.. hahhaa...
Played lots of games when we reach Pulau Ubin because we are the last group to set off. Lawrence tried to separate all the girls up. Then, he sat beside me. He suggested to play the Murderer game. Then, people was asking him,"You want to hold Beishan's hand is it? Want to hold then say lah.." Surprisely, he grabbed my hand and replied,"Ya... How you know ar? I want to hold her hand, hold on forever." Wah! so paiseh... =x
Our thoughtful seniors bought ice sticks for us to cool down and Lawrence commented that I didn't have childhood cause of the way I ate it. Wahaha... bleh... ;Pp
Lawrence kept a packet of leftover breakfast for each one of us, cause we do not have lunch break for that day. He let us eat quickly when the programmers are not there. Hahaha... It was darn funny. All of us tried to gobble up our food before the programmers come back, and threw the boxes away. Wahahaha... =x
Amazing race at Ubin was quite fun but tiring. Hahaha... reached our destination and ate ice sticks that the seniors bought for us again. Then, we cut watermelon for lunch. Hahaha... Listened to ghost stories after that, and prepared dinner at 4.30pm. Why? Cause our dear Lawrence was very hungry already. Wahaaha... :x
Cooked maggie mee and folded the brown coloured pieces of papers that people use to pack rice to fold into a container shape. We cooked the maggie mees and put it inside the "bowls" to eat. The programmers were so touched when they saw us cooking and eating like that. They told our group that the other groups are just sitting below the coconut trees and wondering what to do with all the food they earned from the amazing race earlier. Lolz... =D Furthermore, the brown pieces of paper was actually for us to put our Dry maggie mee to eat. They were so surprised and touched that we actually folded it into a container and managed to eat our maggie mee with soup and boiled hotdogs. Wahaha... ;Ppp
They gave me a large "bowl" of maggie mee. I knew that it was impossible for me to finish, so I went around looking desperately for people to share it with me, cause most of them have already eaten liaoz... Finally found a single soul who's willing to share it with me. Hahaha... Lawrence!!! Lolz... He asked me to eat first, and he will finish the rest... Found out that he had not eaten anything yet though he was already starving from 4pm. So, it means that he has already been starving for the past one hour plus? Haha... Poor leader... Lolz...
Thought that he will not be full enough with my leftovers maggie mee, so I went to fry some luncheon meat for him. But he didn't want to eat. *sobs* Chatted with the seniors about SP and so on.. Then, we left for the basketball court for fright night.
Played some games when we were waiting for the programmers to prepare for the fright night. Played till the sky turned very dark. Then I kena forfeit cause I guessed wrong murderer. Haiz.. They made me do evolution around another group and shout,"I am a cockroach/frog/chicken and human" so many times till my legs were so soft. Lolz... =x
Our group formed a big circle with all our heads facing inside and star gaze. So Romentic isn't it?? Wahaha... Lawrence was actually lying beside me, but due to lack of space, he gave up the place for Dindson. Anyway, it's still very romentic... Wahahaha... =x with a model or hunk lying next to me. Wahaha... =x Almost time to go for fright night. We are supposed to go in as a pair. Since our group has only 4 girls, and 1 was not there, so only left with 3 girls. Each of us was supposed to go and look for a guy from the group that will "protect" us. Hahaha... So, I went to look for Dindson, cause I trust that he will sure be the most secure person to be with. Wahahaha... ;Ppp
Dindson, me and 2 more guys were the first group to go in. After us, all of them went in in twos. Truely as I expected, he was really very secured to be with. He protected me from all the "dangers", hold me tight and make sure that I was okie throughout the whole fright night. I felt so secure!! Wahahaha... =x
Walked to the jetty as a group after everyone was finished with the fright night. There was some problems with the shipment, and somehow Lawrence was very unlucky ashe was standing near the boatman. The boatmen were arguing with him about the miscommunication on the timing of the boat. Obviously, he was innocent! It was non of his fault... he's just the CGL, not the organiser. Took Lawrence's glowing stick just before we board the boat. Think Lawrence wanted to sit beside me on the boat, but by the time he wanted to sit, Dindson sat beside me liaoz... wahaha... =x
Came back Singapore island and the seniors went to buy supper again... Wahahaha... They bought nasi lemak, but I did not eat. Stefaine helped me to massage. Wahaha.. =x Then, we took lorry like Bangladesh again to our chalet at Aloha Changi... Took a bath and watch tv. Derick asked his 3 famous questions:
1. Are you attached?
2. If yes, how long have you been together already?
3. When are you breaking up?
Chatted with Law, Derrick, Hanz, Aylwin till 3am? Yea.. was waiting for my hair to dry. Then, I went to sleep at the living room with a cushion. Hahaha...
21st July (Day 5)
Woke up quite early the next day. I went to wash up before everyone wakes up. Law actually wanted to take a bath de. But decided to bathe after everyone use the toilet. Steph woke up and we were chatting, then she decided to help me massage. Law saw it also wanted.... So, he sat in front of me and wanted me to help him massage. Wahaha... =x Think he purposely de lor.. Wahahaha... ;Ppp
After that, he went to take a quick bathe and we ate breakfast together. After that was games at Changi Beach. I didn't know that the games consisted of wet games also. So, I wore a white t-shirt, then Mei Jin came over and told me that it was wet games. Hahaha... =x Brian lend me his black Nike shirt to wear... =x Think we did quite well for the games that day.
Went to have a quick lunch at the hawker centre there and rushed back to NTU. Took a bus to Tanah Merah train station. Law distributed our SP letter on the bus, and I was sort of pranked by my whole OG because my SP wrote a 4 pages letter to me and still included his number and a poem. So, my whole OG decided to play a prank on him and messaged him exactly the same message at the same time. -.- Yea... I just played along, since it was supposed to be a fun game. Wahaha... =x
They tested me lots of lame games on the train, which I got a few of them correct. Wahahaa.. ;Ppp Got back to school and took a quick bath before rushing for Jack Daniel's for our SP dinner. As we were the first OG to reach, we managed to play lots of rounds of 'murderer'.
When everyone has reached already, we wore our mask and our SP came to find us. When my SP came and said,"I'm Beast, are you Beauty(My nickname for the game)?" So, I nodded my head. The first thing I realised when he opened his mouth was.. Bad Breath! OMG!!! =x I almost died... Wahaha... =x *Oops* Sat beside Eunice after that and chatted with her almost throughout the whole thing. So guess my SP was bored and asked me if Eunice is my very good friend that I knew long ago, cause I kept on talking to her. Wahaha... =x I very mean huh? Wahaha... =x No choice, not interested in him mah... lolz... =x I took the chance that he went to the gents to chat to Law. He came back and saw me not at my place and asked Eunice where did I go. So, Eunice told him I went to look for my CGL. Wahaha... =x
It was some stupid game where we had stand with our SPs next to us and form a big circle around the club. We were to pass a Polo sweet in our mouth round and when the music stops, the couple with the sweet in their mouth will have to do forfeits. One of the seniors passed me the polo to start off with. I was quite disgusted by the idea of passing a polo sweet with our mouths so I decided to just stuck it into his mouth and let him pass. =x Law was always near me most of the time. So, I felt so relieved and safe. Wahaha... =x I complained to Law about how disgusted I felt, and I guess he understands how I felt bah... Hahaha... The seniors passed me the polo sweet for the last round again. When Law knew it, he asked me to pass him the sweet and he threw it away.. Cool~! wahahaha... =x
Next was waltz dancing with SP, I had no choice, had to dance with him... =x The moment they said we can dance free dance, I ran away from 'Beast' quickly.. Wahaha... Bad huh? Went to join my friends and Law. Law took good care of me for the whole clubbing session till 2am in the morning. He knew that it was my first time clubbing, so he made sure that I did not drink too much, entertained me by asking me to dance together with him and played some games with him. We played the guessing game, and I felt so bad, cause the game goes like that: if a person guess the total number of fingers all the people will put, the person on his/her right will have to drink. The person who guess correctly can guess again till he/she gets it wrong. Law was on my right, and I kept on guessing correctly, so he drank quite alot... *Oops.. I feel so bad* Wahaha... He was joking that if he gets drunk, I will be responsible to send him back to his hall room... Wahahaa... =x
It was time to leave, we boared the bus and I sat with Min Ya. Law and Teck Hou was sitting infront of us. Min Ya was too tired and went to sleep. I was still awake so I tried to listen to their conversations to entertain myself. Wahaha... =x Law wanted to help me take out my pink band that each of us had when we went into the club. However, it was quite tight. So, he tried quite long and still didn't get it out. Teck Hou suggested that we change place so that Law can help me take it out easier and my hand would break from stretching from so long. Furthermore, he wanted to sleep too, so I can talk to Law. Hahaha... Yup... talked to Law for the whole journey.
Reached school after some time and all of us were supposed to get changed and sleep in the hall. Law was complaining that he was hungry on the journey back, and I felt abit hungry too, though I brushed my teeth already. So, he suggested that we can go and grab some bread to eat. So, me, him and Zolene went along to his hall vending machine to buy bread and drinks. Saw this cool sports car and he suggested me and Zolene to take a photo with it. Hahaha...
We went up to his hall room to shift his things to his new room. Law and I went to a place outside the hall that was quiet and windy to view all the photos and videos that were taken throughout the camp. Hahha... It was really great looking at them!
Went to sleep at around 3 plus... I had no place to sleep cause everyone occupied their spaces liaoz, so I went to sleep beside Law. He complained that I kicked him while I was sleeping the next day. Moreover still said I drooled abit... dunnoe real anot.. sure is bluff me de... Wahhaha.. =x
22nd July (Day 6)
Last day of camp... So fast and the fun has ended. *sobs* Had our last breakfast together as an OG and played some games before we went for some talks. Took photos after that and wrote autographs on our identity --- Ali Baba's vest! Wahahah... Wrote till my hands almost broke.. =x Went to Jurong Point to have lunch cum dinner at 3 plus, cause there were really too many vests to write le, and there were not enough markers for each one of us. The guys played Kpool after that and I stood by the side to watch. Hahaha... it was still rather entertaining looking at them play... =)
Teck Hou gave me and Dindson a ride to MacPherson and I took a bus home. The camp was really fun!! Love my OG lots! =D
17th July (Day 1)
Woke up at 7.30am and ate abit of breakfast. Was so excited about the camp that I couldn't really sleep the night before. Left house early and meet Sarah at 10a.m. at Aljunied MRT station.
Sarah was already there when I reached. We took the train to Boon Lay stop. On our way there, lots of people was giving us wierd stares, like 2 run-away kids. Managed to find the toilet and atm with Lance's help. Thanks Lance! =)
Lawrence, my CGL, helped me to take my luggages once he saw me carrying so many luggages. So gentlemanly right?! Wahahah... =x My OG name is 'Ali Baba'. Lawrence distributed an "Ali Baba vest" to each one of us. It was done so well! Wow!! I was so amazed that a guy can atually do such nice things. Haha.. he even sold the sides of the vests for all of us!! So touched~~~!!! Wahaha... We played some ice breaking games at the interchange and set off to NTU for even more games. Then, we brainstorm as a group to come out with ideas for our group icon. Used Dinson's design in the end. Haha... :D Ate dinner and played a few more games before going back to our hall to deposit our luggages. The dinner was nice! Haha... ;P
They transported all the freshies and their luggages by a lorry(those kind that Bangladesh workers usually sit in) Oh man! All of us suddenly felt so like Bangladesh workers. So, one of the freshies was joking that when the lorry moves, all of us must look outside, cause that's what Bangladesh workers usually do.. Wahahaha... :x There was not enough vacancies for the seniors to fit in, so they walked to the hall that we live in instead. Surprisely, they reached there even earlier than us. Hahaha... Or did they drive there? That, I'm not too sure though. Haha... Deposited our luggages and went downstairs to gather for night games. The motive of the game is to unlock Lawrence, our CGL, with all the clues that we won along the way, at every station located all over the school. *faint* Haha...
Only managed to save Lawrence after 3hrs. Haha... He complained that he has been sitting there, being locked up for 3+ hrs, and almost died of coldness. Hahaha... :x But, he was so kind to bring us back to our hall. Hahaha... :x
Reached our hall lasrt amongst all the 4 groups. But, it's ok... we had fun along the way. Haha... By the time we finish bathing and packing our bags for next day's dragon boat activities, it was already 2 or 3am liaoz.. but I was so awake after a bath, and suggested to go for a walk downstairs, but Min Ya didn't want to... :( Haha... So, we chatted for awhile and went to sleep. There were only 2 beds for the 4 of us, so we decided to sleep horizontal instead. I slept between Eunice and Min Ya. Eunice was cute, she warned me of her sleeping habit of sticking to the person beside her when she sleeps, so hope I would not mind. Wahaha... :x True enough, she really sticked to me at night, but it was not too bad though. Haha... I woke up a few times in the night. So, checked if she still has her blanket. Her blanket was gone, so I helped her to cover it back. Hahaha... The next morning, Eunice woke up and asked if I had a good sleep. So, I told her I woke up a few times in the night. And she said she had such a good sleep till she did not even wake up at all. Wahaha... :)
18th July (Day 2)
Assembled at the semicircle auditorium for breakfast. Started off with an eating cheer before our breakfast. Haha... Breakfast was 2 fried spring rolls, 1 harsh brown and 2 slices of tuna bread. And I was appointed as the Group IC for the day. Somehow, I had a feeling that Lawrence likes me. Set out for Kallang River for Dragon Boat after that. We played a game called 'Stripe Off' before that. Lawrence wanted to be in my group, but, Damon asked him to go over to the other side, cause last year Lawrence also played the same game but was stripped to an undergarments left only. The game was fun. According to Damon's prediction, he was right again. Lawrence was again striped to wearing undergarments and shorts. He refused to take out his shorts, so he had to do forfeit and piggyback a female freshie from another group around for 5 rounds. Wahaha.... Teck Hou, the other GL who was in Lawrence's group also kena sabo and had to do forfeits... His was to ask a female freshie out for a date. Wahaha.. :x
The dragon boat instructors taught us some basics on how to dragon boat and we set off after that. My 1st dragon boating experience was definitely a fun and exciting one. :D Though it was rather tiring, I enjoyed it very much.
Had lunch after that. It was fried rice with sweet and sour fish and beancurd. Delicious~! Hahaha... Our seniors was so nice, they bought a bottle of family pack Pi Pa Gao for the whole group to drink. They were afraid that we would get sore throat from all the cheerings. So sweet right?? Wahaha... ;Pp
Set out for Amazing race around Marina and Orchard Road area after that. It was really tiring. Morning's activity was trying to make our hands drop, and afternoon's activity was trying to make our legs break. Hahaha... So, by the end of the day, our whole body was practically shagged from head to toes.
And guess what? We still had waltz session. Lawrence was one of the teacher for Waltz. Wow! Was so surprised that he can actually dance so well~!!! Woohoo~! I was so so so stunned... Wahaha... no offense k, Lawrence?? Wahaha... :x
After that, we were all being blind folded up for SP night and brought outside the hall. We were made to sit back to back with our SP and chat for an hour plus. My nickname was Beauty and my SP's is Beast.. Oh man! I thought that this session was rather dumb. Maybe it was beacuse my SP was too boring bah. We did not have much to talk about. Hahaha... and the other seniors came over and play pranks on us, like put ice cubes between us and made us stand up without dropping it and dripped ice water on me. -.- The one hour plus seemed so long to me, and I was rather glad that the session has finally ended. The most fortunate thing is that.... I was the first person to return to the hall!! Wahaha... =x
Lawrence suggested to treat us roti prata and drinks for supper at the nearby coffee shop that's very famous. We had quite a long walk there, but all of us didn't mind, was was thrilled by the idea. He treated the whole group, including all the GLs and ASs... Think he must have spent alot man! Poor thing... ;Pp
I was chatting with Lawrence on our way back to out hall rooms. Then, Lawrence found out that I still need to wash my super long hair and it will take ages to dry. Wahaha.... :x So he offered to lend me his hair dryer to use. But I rejected it, as I hate to use hair dryer. It will make my hair turn dry. Hahaha... :x
Realised that it was already 2.40am when I was going to bathe. So, if I really don't use the hair dryer, I will most probably be sleeping at 4am? Yea... hahha.. cause my hair takes about an hour to dry. So, I decided to get the hair dryer from Lawrence... Wahaha... Thanks lots, Law!!
19th July (Day 3)
It's wet games today. We walked to the NTU swimming pool for wet games. All of us changed into our swimwear and played 2 games of Captains Ball in the pool. A guy and a girl's hand is supposed to be tied up and the tied up hand is not supposed to touch the ball. And we could only throw the ball with our free hand. It was a tough game due to water resistance too. Moreover, all our group members were much more smaller sized compared to the other groups. Wahaha... :x Lawrence helped our group to play water captains ball. Wow!! So amazed lor... He can actually play so well... Hahaha... :x
All the seniors took so good care of us... helped us to bring towels for us to wrap around ourselves after we came up from the pool and brought hot water for us to drink. Then, we sat at the grand stand for lunch. The seniors actually went out purposely to buy fruits for all of us. So touched isn't it? Haha... :)
Played 'Evolution' game after that. Supposed to start off with cockroach, then frog, chicken, then finally the human stage. I won for every stage. So, I ended the game very quickly. Haha... On the other hand, Jason, Merlin's CGL kena double forfeits... and one of the dare question is what Dindson came up with. "Ask a girl from another group when was her last period"..... =x
Then was dry games. We proceeded to the field for 3 legged captain's ball, tug of war, and another game which requires us to turn 10 rounds around a baseball stick and run to the centre to pick up the table tennis ball with our own numbers. I played the first 2 rounds of captain's ball. They were tough fights. Watched the next 2 rounds because my legs were very tired and pain already. The next 2 games were much more relaxing and fun with Lawrence's silly ideas. Lolz... The game entertained all of us with silly actions and things that they did during the game... Wahahaha... :x
Had a last waltz practise at night and all of us had to write a SP letter to our SPs. I didn't know what to write, so Eunice and Aylwin helped me out. Wahaha... They told me lots of crap and I did at last write a sentence or two. Hahaha... =x
20th July (Day 4)
Set off for Pulau Ubin after our breakfast. I was again appointed as the Cheer IC of the day. Hahaha... Was sitting near Lawrence, Damon, and Teck Hou on the bus. I was feeling abit sleepy, but refused to go to sleep, cause I wanted to listen to the 3 of them gossip. Truely enough, they caught me evasdropping their conversations. Wahaha.... But I did not do it secretly worx.... I did it openly.... Wahhaha.... =x
Reached Changi Jetty and waited for a boat to bring us over. Min Ya and Pei Yi wanted to go to the toilet, so I waited for them. There was a boat which could only take a few of us. But, I didn't want to take, cause I didn't want to be separated from the other girls or Lawrence bah. Lawrence actually wanted me to go over first, but I didn't want to, cause I would be alone with the other guys. Furthermore, I would be separated from Lawrence and Zolene would be with him... =x Cannot!!! Cause I felt that Zolene has feelings towards Lawrence. =x Wahaha...
So, Lawrence asked Zolene to board the first boat. Haha... Knocked my head on the ceiling of the boat when I got in. So paiseh... =x Lawrence tried to take a picture for us on our trip there, but was unsuccessful.. hahhaa...
Played lots of games when we reach Pulau Ubin because we are the last group to set off. Lawrence tried to separate all the girls up. Then, he sat beside me. He suggested to play the Murderer game. Then, people was asking him,"You want to hold Beishan's hand is it? Want to hold then say lah.." Surprisely, he grabbed my hand and replied,"Ya... How you know ar? I want to hold her hand, hold on forever." Wah! so paiseh... =x
Our thoughtful seniors bought ice sticks for us to cool down and Lawrence commented that I didn't have childhood cause of the way I ate it. Wahaha... bleh... ;Pp
Lawrence kept a packet of leftover breakfast for each one of us, cause we do not have lunch break for that day. He let us eat quickly when the programmers are not there. Hahaha... It was darn funny. All of us tried to gobble up our food before the programmers come back, and threw the boxes away. Wahahaha... =x
Amazing race at Ubin was quite fun but tiring. Hahaha... reached our destination and ate ice sticks that the seniors bought for us again. Then, we cut watermelon for lunch. Hahaha... Listened to ghost stories after that, and prepared dinner at 4.30pm. Why? Cause our dear Lawrence was very hungry already. Wahaaha... :x
Cooked maggie mee and folded the brown coloured pieces of papers that people use to pack rice to fold into a container shape. We cooked the maggie mees and put it inside the "bowls" to eat. The programmers were so touched when they saw us cooking and eating like that. They told our group that the other groups are just sitting below the coconut trees and wondering what to do with all the food they earned from the amazing race earlier. Lolz... =D Furthermore, the brown pieces of paper was actually for us to put our Dry maggie mee to eat. They were so surprised and touched that we actually folded it into a container and managed to eat our maggie mee with soup and boiled hotdogs. Wahaha... ;Ppp
They gave me a large "bowl" of maggie mee. I knew that it was impossible for me to finish, so I went around looking desperately for people to share it with me, cause most of them have already eaten liaoz... Finally found a single soul who's willing to share it with me. Hahaha... Lawrence!!! Lolz... He asked me to eat first, and he will finish the rest... Found out that he had not eaten anything yet though he was already starving from 4pm. So, it means that he has already been starving for the past one hour plus? Haha... Poor leader... Lolz...
Thought that he will not be full enough with my leftovers maggie mee, so I went to fry some luncheon meat for him. But he didn't want to eat. *sobs* Chatted with the seniors about SP and so on.. Then, we left for the basketball court for fright night.
Played some games when we were waiting for the programmers to prepare for the fright night. Played till the sky turned very dark. Then I kena forfeit cause I guessed wrong murderer. Haiz.. They made me do evolution around another group and shout,"I am a cockroach/frog/chicken and human" so many times till my legs were so soft. Lolz... =x
Our group formed a big circle with all our heads facing inside and star gaze. So Romentic isn't it?? Wahaha... Lawrence was actually lying beside me, but due to lack of space, he gave up the place for Dindson. Anyway, it's still very romentic... Wahahaha... =x with a model or hunk lying next to me. Wahaha... =x Almost time to go for fright night. We are supposed to go in as a pair. Since our group has only 4 girls, and 1 was not there, so only left with 3 girls. Each of us was supposed to go and look for a guy from the group that will "protect" us. Hahaha... So, I went to look for Dindson, cause I trust that he will sure be the most secure person to be with. Wahahaha... ;Ppp
Dindson, me and 2 more guys were the first group to go in. After us, all of them went in in twos. Truely as I expected, he was really very secured to be with. He protected me from all the "dangers", hold me tight and make sure that I was okie throughout the whole fright night. I felt so secure!! Wahahaha... =x
Walked to the jetty as a group after everyone was finished with the fright night. There was some problems with the shipment, and somehow Lawrence was very unlucky ashe was standing near the boatman. The boatmen were arguing with him about the miscommunication on the timing of the boat. Obviously, he was innocent! It was non of his fault... he's just the CGL, not the organiser. Took Lawrence's glowing stick just before we board the boat. Think Lawrence wanted to sit beside me on the boat, but by the time he wanted to sit, Dindson sat beside me liaoz... wahaha... =x
Came back Singapore island and the seniors went to buy supper again... Wahahaha... They bought nasi lemak, but I did not eat. Stefaine helped me to massage. Wahaha.. =x Then, we took lorry like Bangladesh again to our chalet at Aloha Changi... Took a bath and watch tv. Derick asked his 3 famous questions:
1. Are you attached?
2. If yes, how long have you been together already?
3. When are you breaking up?
Chatted with Law, Derrick, Hanz, Aylwin till 3am? Yea.. was waiting for my hair to dry. Then, I went to sleep at the living room with a cushion. Hahaha...
21st July (Day 5)
Woke up quite early the next day. I went to wash up before everyone wakes up. Law actually wanted to take a bath de. But decided to bathe after everyone use the toilet. Steph woke up and we were chatting, then she decided to help me massage. Law saw it also wanted.... So, he sat in front of me and wanted me to help him massage. Wahaha... =x Think he purposely de lor.. Wahahaha... ;Ppp
After that, he went to take a quick bathe and we ate breakfast together. After that was games at Changi Beach. I didn't know that the games consisted of wet games also. So, I wore a white t-shirt, then Mei Jin came over and told me that it was wet games. Hahaha... =x Brian lend me his black Nike shirt to wear... =x Think we did quite well for the games that day.
Went to have a quick lunch at the hawker centre there and rushed back to NTU. Took a bus to Tanah Merah train station. Law distributed our SP letter on the bus, and I was sort of pranked by my whole OG because my SP wrote a 4 pages letter to me and still included his number and a poem. So, my whole OG decided to play a prank on him and messaged him exactly the same message at the same time. -.- Yea... I just played along, since it was supposed to be a fun game. Wahaha... =x
They tested me lots of lame games on the train, which I got a few of them correct. Wahahaa.. ;Ppp Got back to school and took a quick bath before rushing for Jack Daniel's for our SP dinner. As we were the first OG to reach, we managed to play lots of rounds of 'murderer'.
When everyone has reached already, we wore our mask and our SP came to find us. When my SP came and said,"I'm Beast, are you Beauty(My nickname for the game)?" So, I nodded my head. The first thing I realised when he opened his mouth was.. Bad Breath! OMG!!! =x I almost died... Wahaha... =x *Oops* Sat beside Eunice after that and chatted with her almost throughout the whole thing. So guess my SP was bored and asked me if Eunice is my very good friend that I knew long ago, cause I kept on talking to her. Wahaha... =x I very mean huh? Wahaha... =x No choice, not interested in him mah... lolz... =x I took the chance that he went to the gents to chat to Law. He came back and saw me not at my place and asked Eunice where did I go. So, Eunice told him I went to look for my CGL. Wahaha... =x
It was some stupid game where we had stand with our SPs next to us and form a big circle around the club. We were to pass a Polo sweet in our mouth round and when the music stops, the couple with the sweet in their mouth will have to do forfeits. One of the seniors passed me the polo to start off with. I was quite disgusted by the idea of passing a polo sweet with our mouths so I decided to just stuck it into his mouth and let him pass. =x Law was always near me most of the time. So, I felt so relieved and safe. Wahaha... =x I complained to Law about how disgusted I felt, and I guess he understands how I felt bah... Hahaha... The seniors passed me the polo sweet for the last round again. When Law knew it, he asked me to pass him the sweet and he threw it away.. Cool~! wahahaha... =x
Next was waltz dancing with SP, I had no choice, had to dance with him... =x The moment they said we can dance free dance, I ran away from 'Beast' quickly.. Wahaha... Bad huh? Went to join my friends and Law. Law took good care of me for the whole clubbing session till 2am in the morning. He knew that it was my first time clubbing, so he made sure that I did not drink too much, entertained me by asking me to dance together with him and played some games with him. We played the guessing game, and I felt so bad, cause the game goes like that: if a person guess the total number of fingers all the people will put, the person on his/her right will have to drink. The person who guess correctly can guess again till he/she gets it wrong. Law was on my right, and I kept on guessing correctly, so he drank quite alot... *Oops.. I feel so bad* Wahaha... He was joking that if he gets drunk, I will be responsible to send him back to his hall room... Wahahaa... =x
It was time to leave, we boared the bus and I sat with Min Ya. Law and Teck Hou was sitting infront of us. Min Ya was too tired and went to sleep. I was still awake so I tried to listen to their conversations to entertain myself. Wahaha... =x Law wanted to help me take out my pink band that each of us had when we went into the club. However, it was quite tight. So, he tried quite long and still didn't get it out. Teck Hou suggested that we change place so that Law can help me take it out easier and my hand would break from stretching from so long. Furthermore, he wanted to sleep too, so I can talk to Law. Hahaha... Yup... talked to Law for the whole journey.
Reached school after some time and all of us were supposed to get changed and sleep in the hall. Law was complaining that he was hungry on the journey back, and I felt abit hungry too, though I brushed my teeth already. So, he suggested that we can go and grab some bread to eat. So, me, him and Zolene went along to his hall vending machine to buy bread and drinks. Saw this cool sports car and he suggested me and Zolene to take a photo with it. Hahaha...
We went up to his hall room to shift his things to his new room. Law and I went to a place outside the hall that was quiet and windy to view all the photos and videos that were taken throughout the camp. Hahha... It was really great looking at them!
Went to sleep at around 3 plus... I had no place to sleep cause everyone occupied their spaces liaoz, so I went to sleep beside Law. He complained that I kicked him while I was sleeping the next day. Moreover still said I drooled abit... dunnoe real anot.. sure is bluff me de... Wahhaha.. =x
22nd July (Day 6)
Last day of camp... So fast and the fun has ended. *sobs* Had our last breakfast together as an OG and played some games before we went for some talks. Took photos after that and wrote autographs on our identity --- Ali Baba's vest! Wahahah... Wrote till my hands almost broke.. =x Went to Jurong Point to have lunch cum dinner at 3 plus, cause there were really too many vests to write le, and there were not enough markers for each one of us. The guys played Kpool after that and I stood by the side to watch. Hahaha... it was still rather entertaining looking at them play... =)
Teck Hou gave me and Dindson a ride to MacPherson and I took a bus home. The camp was really fun!! Love my OG lots! =D