:), :( and :/
4/7/2006
Typed an extremely long entry yesterday, but somehow, the computer had some connection problem and the entry wasn’t published… -.-
Started off with me waking up at 11am. Then, received a sms from Boon Tong saying,”Sorry.” Think he meant the night before de bah. I suddenly felt so bad, but still rejected him. Told him that I was not supposed to be attached till 21, and that I think that I was also not ready to get into a relationship yet. Hope that we will still stay as good friends. Guess he was very disappointed with me bah. Hmm… hope he can understand my explanations, because I don’t hope that history will repeat itself again.
Lance was supposed to visit me at Taka and meet me for dinner. He smsed me that the weather was very hot, think he don’t feel like coming le. You know how sad I was not? Nobody accompany me to eat dinner leh.. Wahaha… :x So, I replied,”Hah, Really arh?” And he said,”Ya, dunnoe why today so hot leh… think I getting sick le.” So, I told him that it’s ok and asked him to rest at home. He replied,”You angry arh… Joking lah… I on my way to see doctor Gan Beishan.” I interpreted it as “I on my way to see doctor, Gan Beishan” cause he always never put his punctuations de. Only noticed that it was a lie after he asked where my clinic was.. Wahaha…:x
Lance reach at about 3 plus, I was in the store room, changing hangers. Asked him to give me 2 minutes. Haha… He was looking around when I came out. So, I secretly walked to his back and smacked his butt with the hangers. Wahahaha…:x He asked me to go and eat, but I didn’t want to eat dinner so early. That idiot didn’t tell me he haven’t taken his lunch yet…Haiz… He only answered me,”You only said any time also can go dinner de mah. So, I say now go lor…” *faint*
He was bored, and I need to serve customers, so he went to walk around and asked me to call him when I want to go and eat. He chose to eat at 4.30pm, really came on time. Guess he was really too hungry le bah… Wahaha… :x
Went to eat MacDonald’s with Lance. Ordered 2 McSpicy meals and I made him help me finish my fries… since he said that that was his lunch. Wahaha... :x The meal was so filling that we had to go walk walk after that to digest our food. Hahaha… Walked around in Taka and saw this row of pigs being displayed in the top shelf. Lance saw them, pointed to them and asked me what am I doing up there… -.-lll Walked to the Houseware Department and saw lots of weird stuffs. Shopping with Lance is really funny. He got lots of comments to make when he sees weird weird stuffs. There was one mixing bowl with handles and he said that it was for workers to wear as safety helmets. Wahaha… :x
He needed to leave after awhile and I also needed to get back to work. Then Lance smsed me to say,”C docor Gan also never give medicine de. Dunnoe c her for wad…She only do zhen jiu” Wahaha… So I replied,” Wad illness you have? I see you alright mah, so never prescribe any medicine for you lor.” And he said,”High….. fever… but I c doctor tan better.” So I thought he really sick and went to see doctor, so I was curious and asked him who’s doctor tan… and his reply was,”Me lah, I tan mah” wahaha… So I replied,”Oh.. chey.. I thought u really sick and went to c doctor… bluff me de.. Bleh…;Pp And he still dare to say,” u so cute wahaha.”
Walked to SC bus stop to get a bus home, but who knows, Yati called me when I just reached. So, we went home together and took the train with Men’s Wear that Indian lady. Tried to hold back my tears as we part at Paya Lebar stop, Cried in the toilet when I was bathing cause I still miss all of them. Haha…
I miss ALL of you…
And everything about SC… ),:
Looking forward to go back/join SC again…
Typed an extremely long entry yesterday, but somehow, the computer had some connection problem and the entry wasn’t published… -.-
Started off with me waking up at 11am. Then, received a sms from Boon Tong saying,”Sorry.” Think he meant the night before de bah. I suddenly felt so bad, but still rejected him. Told him that I was not supposed to be attached till 21, and that I think that I was also not ready to get into a relationship yet. Hope that we will still stay as good friends. Guess he was very disappointed with me bah. Hmm… hope he can understand my explanations, because I don’t hope that history will repeat itself again.
Lance was supposed to visit me at Taka and meet me for dinner. He smsed me that the weather was very hot, think he don’t feel like coming le. You know how sad I was not? Nobody accompany me to eat dinner leh.. Wahaha… :x So, I replied,”Hah, Really arh?” And he said,”Ya, dunnoe why today so hot leh… think I getting sick le.” So, I told him that it’s ok and asked him to rest at home. He replied,”You angry arh… Joking lah… I on my way to see doctor Gan Beishan.” I interpreted it as “I on my way to see doctor, Gan Beishan” cause he always never put his punctuations de. Only noticed that it was a lie after he asked where my clinic was.. Wahaha…:x
Lance reach at about 3 plus, I was in the store room, changing hangers. Asked him to give me 2 minutes. Haha… He was looking around when I came out. So, I secretly walked to his back and smacked his butt with the hangers. Wahahaha…:x He asked me to go and eat, but I didn’t want to eat dinner so early. That idiot didn’t tell me he haven’t taken his lunch yet…Haiz… He only answered me,”You only said any time also can go dinner de mah. So, I say now go lor…” *faint*
He was bored, and I need to serve customers, so he went to walk around and asked me to call him when I want to go and eat. He chose to eat at 4.30pm, really came on time. Guess he was really too hungry le bah… Wahaha… :x
Went to eat MacDonald’s with Lance. Ordered 2 McSpicy meals and I made him help me finish my fries… since he said that that was his lunch. Wahaha... :x The meal was so filling that we had to go walk walk after that to digest our food. Hahaha… Walked around in Taka and saw this row of pigs being displayed in the top shelf. Lance saw them, pointed to them and asked me what am I doing up there… -.-lll Walked to the Houseware Department and saw lots of weird stuffs. Shopping with Lance is really funny. He got lots of comments to make when he sees weird weird stuffs. There was one mixing bowl with handles and he said that it was for workers to wear as safety helmets. Wahaha… :x
He needed to leave after awhile and I also needed to get back to work. Then Lance smsed me to say,”C docor Gan also never give medicine de. Dunnoe c her for wad…She only do zhen jiu” Wahaha… So I replied,” Wad illness you have? I see you alright mah, so never prescribe any medicine for you lor.” And he said,”High….. fever… but I c doctor tan better.” So I thought he really sick and went to see doctor, so I was curious and asked him who’s doctor tan… and his reply was,”Me lah, I tan mah” wahaha… So I replied,”Oh.. chey.. I thought u really sick and went to c doctor… bluff me de.. Bleh…;Pp And he still dare to say,” u so cute wahaha.”
Walked to SC bus stop to get a bus home, but who knows, Yati called me when I just reached. So, we went home together and took the train with Men’s Wear that Indian lady. Tried to hold back my tears as we part at Paya Lebar stop, Cried in the toilet when I was bathing cause I still miss all of them. Haha…
I miss ALL of you…
And everything about SC… ),:
Looking forward to go back/join SC again…