First Day as Bodynits promoter
Sunday(Yesterday)
Loss my way on my way to Taka... =x It was quite a frightening experience for me. Does anyone understand how I feel actually?? The feeling of being alone in a totally unfamiliar place... It sux!!
Called home to ask whether Mom knows the way.. She also didn't quite know where I was, and me too... I seldom go there to shop, so how do you expect me to know where I was at right? Called up Lisa to see if she can come and bring me there. But, think she also don't know where I was bah... )=
Decided to go down to the 1st floor and tried walking over to the other side. Luckily, I was right.
Lisa taught me some basic knowledge about their products and told me how to check to see if there were still any stocks left from a file and showed me the store room. If the customers want new stock, then I need to run through a fitness club to othe store room. A long way man! Yup, then I was left alone there... )=
Dinner was a disastrous moment. I hate the feeling of being alone, or should say I am afraid of being alone bah.... Really scared. Though, the other promoter bought me to Lucky Plaza to eat, she was with her parents I think, cause their faces look a like. So I was feeling odd, and decided to leave them. Think I was too scared that I did not even feel hungry bah... Decided to walk back and look for a place to sit down and rest. As I was walking back, all the fun memories at SC came flooding in my mind... I miss everything about SC soooo... much that I could not hold back my tears. I tried real hard to stop it from flowing, and found a place at the side to sit down, cause I know that I could not hold it back anymore....
Sat there and cry for the whole of my dinner break. Smsed Lance to tell him how I was feeling, and he suggested that I walk to SC duing my dinner break. So I told him that I can't coz I would be walking and crying and everyone will think that I am mad. He called me back. Did not want to pick up his call actually, as I was afraid that he could hear that I was crying. But, didn't know why, I still picked it up... and acted as if everything was normal. But I could not hold it anymore after awhile and truely, he sensed something wrong about my voice and asked me if I was crying.. Haha... I lied that I wasn't. But guess he knew it too, and decided to sms me instead. He smsed me "Ask u walk over u said u cry... Now never walk over u oso cry... Hai." Haha... think still he understands me the most bah...
Told Boon Tong that I wanted to go home with him cause I did not wanted to be alone.
Tried really hard to stop myself from crying, so that when I go back to work, peolple could not tell that I cried before.
Tried to walk to SC after work to meet him at the bus stop, but I walked the wrong direction... =x The lucky thing was I looked opposite the street and sensed something wrong, and decided to call Boon Tong up. Really, I was walking the wrong direction... Haha... So, I walked back...
Having someone that you know around you really makes you feel so so so much better.. =)
I miss everything about SC!!!
I dislike and hate the feeling of loneliness... ),=
Loss my way on my way to Taka... =x It was quite a frightening experience for me. Does anyone understand how I feel actually?? The feeling of being alone in a totally unfamiliar place... It sux!!
Called home to ask whether Mom knows the way.. She also didn't quite know where I was, and me too... I seldom go there to shop, so how do you expect me to know where I was at right? Called up Lisa to see if she can come and bring me there. But, think she also don't know where I was bah... )=
Decided to go down to the 1st floor and tried walking over to the other side. Luckily, I was right.
Lisa taught me some basic knowledge about their products and told me how to check to see if there were still any stocks left from a file and showed me the store room. If the customers want new stock, then I need to run through a fitness club to othe store room. A long way man! Yup, then I was left alone there... )=
Dinner was a disastrous moment. I hate the feeling of being alone, or should say I am afraid of being alone bah.... Really scared. Though, the other promoter bought me to Lucky Plaza to eat, she was with her parents I think, cause their faces look a like. So I was feeling odd, and decided to leave them. Think I was too scared that I did not even feel hungry bah... Decided to walk back and look for a place to sit down and rest. As I was walking back, all the fun memories at SC came flooding in my mind... I miss everything about SC soooo... much that I could not hold back my tears. I tried real hard to stop it from flowing, and found a place at the side to sit down, cause I know that I could not hold it back anymore....
Sat there and cry for the whole of my dinner break. Smsed Lance to tell him how I was feeling, and he suggested that I walk to SC duing my dinner break. So I told him that I can't coz I would be walking and crying and everyone will think that I am mad. He called me back. Did not want to pick up his call actually, as I was afraid that he could hear that I was crying. But, didn't know why, I still picked it up... and acted as if everything was normal. But I could not hold it anymore after awhile and truely, he sensed something wrong about my voice and asked me if I was crying.. Haha... I lied that I wasn't. But guess he knew it too, and decided to sms me instead. He smsed me "Ask u walk over u said u cry... Now never walk over u oso cry... Hai." Haha... think still he understands me the most bah...
Told Boon Tong that I wanted to go home with him cause I did not wanted to be alone.
Tried really hard to stop myself from crying, so that when I go back to work, peolple could not tell that I cried before.
Tried to walk to SC after work to meet him at the bus stop, but I walked the wrong direction... =x The lucky thing was I looked opposite the street and sensed something wrong, and decided to call Boon Tong up. Really, I was walking the wrong direction... Haha... So, I walked back...
Having someone that you know around you really makes you feel so so so much better.. =)
I miss everything about SC!!!
I dislike and hate the feeling of loneliness... ),=