Sentosa

28th July, Friday
Went to Sentosa for LinBa outing...

Merlin + Ali Baba = LinBa

We were supposed to meet at HarbourFront MRT station at 9.30am. I reached there abit early, so I was the first one. Saw a group of people there and thought that it maybe my group, or at least Merlin. However, when I walk near, non of the faces look familiar to me.. =x Hahhaa... Then I received a call from Pei Yi, and saw her when I turned around. Wai Tuck was the next to reach and another girl fro Merlin reached next. The rest reached late and we were joking that they will have forfeits. Wahaha...

Went to MacDonald's to eat breakfast cum lunch and set off to Sentosa. Went to the toilet to change into my bikini and applied Law's suntan oil. Wahahha... =x sat there at the 'swing', and Law said I had no childhood... Wahaha... ;Pp

Once Eunice reached, we changed to our bikinis and went to play with the water. The guys saw Eunice and I in the water and came to join us, but we decided to get out of the water... Wahahaha... ;Ppp Sat on the beach to suntan, though the sun was not very strong. So, all of us went into the water to play 'monkey'. Hahaha... =x It was quite fun... Hahaha... got to know 3 guys from Merlin cause they joined us. But Eunice and Pei Yi had to work, so they left at 3 plus. The guys tried to do some somersault before getting out of the waters.

Went to bathe and wash up after that, as some of us were hungry... who guilty huh?? Wahaha... ;p Yea... Law is forever complaining that he is hungry. Lolz... ;Pp (pls don't kill me, Law) All the girls went to bathe together. Me, Steph, Hanz and Wen... We took a tram there and back. Had a great sightseeing experience. Wahaha... =x Law had already finished bathing and was lying comfortably on the 'swing' when I reached there. So, I helped to swing him... to sleep? wahahha... I so kind right? and he still dared to request for lullaby. OMG!! Wahhaha... =x Of course I wouldn't sing, so he sang for himself... Wahaha... ;p

Law kept on complaining that he's hungry and wanted to eat something. So I suggested him to buy something to eat first, and I will accompany him. Saw Steph and others eating Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. Couldn't take it anymore... So me and Law went to buy. He suggested that we buy different things and share. Law was deciding whether to get milk shakes or ice-creams. So I helped him choose.... ice-cream... waahhaha... =x I chose Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Dublin Mudslide for mine, while he chose Strawberry Cheesecake and I chose Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for him. We shared our ice-creams and he found my mix nicer, as the Chocolate Fudge Brownie was very chocolatety... Wahaha... *yum yum* Was deciding where to go for dinner. Actually was Marina South eat Steamboat, then changed to Suntec NYDC, then to Marche as NYDC couldn't contain the 30 of us. Took a bus to Suntec then realised that there was such a long queue outside Marche, so we decided to change venue again.

Walked to Bugis to eat steamboat at 天天火锅小厨 (Happy Pay Steamboat & Chef). Was so surprised that they actually have an air-conditioned place for our steamboat at the 2nd floor. Had a fun time eating, chatting and joking. Ate alot till I was really very full. Law and Brian actually wanted to bring me to watch a ballroom dancing practise session nearby, but it was quite late already and they were afraid that I will have no transport home. So, they decided to bring me there another time. Wahaha... :p

Law asked me to give him a call when I reach home, then asked Brian to take care of me and send me to the bus stop cause he was taking bus from the same bus stop as me. Hahaha... =) Brian missed his bus when we were about to cross the road. My bus came about 5 minutes later and Brian's bus was behind mine. Reached home at 11 plus or was it 12 midnight.... sent Law a sms that I had reached home safely, took a bathe and went to sleep not long after. =x

A rather fun and interesting LinBa outing. Looking forward to another one... =D

Popular Posts