Sianz...

Was so tired of work... Was supposed to report for work at 2pm today. Woke up at 11.30am... and took my own sweet, pretty time to eat and bath... Hoho... went out at 1.30pm and alighted at the SC bus stop and walked over to Taka... Wahaha... Lance said that I was a joker... Wahaha... :x

Reached Taka at 2.20pm... Candy, the morning promoter was so worried that I would not report for work. So, she called me up to see if I was going for work.. Hahhaa... :x

Punched out for dinner at 5.59pm, and punch in at 6.00pm, which is........ 1 minute after that.. Hahaha... because I know that I would take more than 1 hour, so punched in in advance. Went dinner with Boon Tong at Orchard Plaza. Wanted to bring him to the White Satin Cafe that Carol used to bring us to last time. Went into the lift and forgot which floor it was locatd on, so I decided to try 3rd and 5th floor, but both were wrong. So, we tried 6th and then 2nd floor. All were wrong, then finally 4th was right... Wahaha... =x *paiseh*

Popular Posts