Going for NTU camp
Will be going for NTU's FOC in 9 more hrs?? Hmm... Let me explain... FOC does not means Free Of Charge worx... It means Freshmen Orientation Camp... Hahaha... :D Thought that it could be free of charge at first.... but.... where on earth are there free things right? So.... Yea... don't be misunderstood ok? I am actually reqired to pay for it ok... Wahaha... :x
Miao helped me pack my bag just now... or should it be luggage huh? Wahaha... Just finished with it only... The thought of me not able to use computer for the next 6 days makes me want to use it before I go for camp. Hahhaa... :p
Don't think I am in the same group as Sarah bah... Sad... :( Hope I would not feel lonely...
Am abit excited about tomorrom's camp. Has been telling Miao that I will be helping her to look out to see if there is any hunks from NUM... If have, will help her get their number... Wahhaa... :x Think I getting abit crazy liaoz.. lolz...
Must go sleep liaoz... Now almost 2am liaoz... Need to wake up at 7am in the morning... which is 5 hrs of sleep... Hahhaa.... See you~ :D
Miao helped me pack my bag just now... or should it be luggage huh? Wahaha... Just finished with it only... The thought of me not able to use computer for the next 6 days makes me want to use it before I go for camp. Hahhaa... :p
Don't think I am in the same group as Sarah bah... Sad... :( Hope I would not feel lonely...
Am abit excited about tomorrom's camp. Has been telling Miao that I will be helping her to look out to see if there is any hunks from NUM... If have, will help her get their number... Wahhaa... :x Think I getting abit crazy liaoz.. lolz...
Must go sleep liaoz... Now almost 2am liaoz... Need to wake up at 7am in the morning... which is 5 hrs of sleep... Hahhaa.... See you~ :D