Last Day at JL... ),=

Friday(Yesterday)

Was still not confirm whether I could extend my contract in the morning. Was very hopeful that the answer to it was a 'yes', however, it turned out to be the way that I did not want at last... ),=

Must really thank Carol and Steven for helping me to ask(or was it pester?) Roy for that whole afternoon and evening. But still, it was not successful. *sobs* Carol told me that when she went to ask Roy for his permission for me to extend, he replied that there was no vacancies immediately, without even thinking about it. Then, Steven walked passed and told me that when he asked Roy about it, Roy's reply was he needed to ask Merine first.

I could sense that Carol was feeling quite sad for the whole day, cause it was my last day le. Unusually, she did not interact with me that much like what she used to do. Probably cause she didn't want to remind herself that it was my last day bah... )=

Carol and Yati went for Delivery Meeting at 4pm. I went for dinner at 4.45pm. Then saw Lance's sms to call him when I go for dinner. So, I called him and went for dinner together at Starhub Centre. Ordered Curry Chicken Mee, but only ate one-third of it due to growth of my wisdom tooth... -.- Waste food huh? Haha... Oh ya! Thanks Lance for your drinks... Haha...

Lance wanted to go to Robinsons to buy deodorant, so I accompanied him. Haha...

When I came back from dinner, Carol and Yati went out for dinner. When Yati came back from dinner, she need to go for another Delivery Meeting again. So, did not spend much time with her yesterday.

I helped to float out last night... for the last time....... ): Carol still joked with me that last night's float out must be all correct, else next time I go, I will kena scoldings from her. Wahaha... =x I volunteered to go down to the cash office.... for the last time..... ): Chatted with Min Fu and Steven for awhile before going into the cash office.

Continued to chat and joked with them after I came out. Wahahha.. Had such a fun time there, joking with Steven, Min Fu, Jeff they all. Went up and saw Carol and Yati already changed and waiting for me at the reception area. Hahaha... *paiseh* Asked them to go first, but they insisted to wait for me cause it's my last day... Wahaha... =x

Carol bluffed me to help her take a small plastic bag, which was actually a gift for me.. Wahaha... :) Yati smsed me and told me that she and Carol cried after I left. Wahaha... and Carol smsed me that she was not used to this kind of farewell.. Coz she can't take it... will...... de... Haha...

Anyway, take care to all of you. Hope that when Men's Wear boss comes back on Wednesday, it will be good news that they want me to go back and work at Men's bah.. =)

Take care and all the best to all of you...
I miss each and everyone of you!!!

Popular Posts