I Still MISS you all...

Monday(3/7/2006)

Today is already the second day of my new promoter job, but I still miss ALL of you... how?? ),=

I miss all of you so much till I can't control myself but cry inside the toilet while I was bathing. Came out from shower and ate fried bee hoon with curry chicken for lunch. I tried really really hard to control my tears... it's even tougher than asking me to do anything else.

Tried to finish my lunch as quick as possible and got out of the house for work. Checked my handphone on my way down the lift lobby, and saw Lance's sms saying I should be on my way to work liaoz, and asking me not to be late. I also don't know why, my tears started to flow like nobody's business. I tried to hold it back, but it was impossible. So, I walked to the bus stop woth my head looking down all the while hoping that nobody actually sees that I was crying. Sat at the bus stop to wait for my bus, and smsing Lance really makes me cry even more. I told him truthfully, and he asked me why... I meant.... erm... I also not sure of the reason leh... it's like I also can't control my own emotions lor... So yah.. I also not sure how to tell you lor.

I was prepared to cry on the bus, so I purposely chose to sit at the upper deck instead usual rows of seats that faces each other at the lower deck that I usually sit when I was working at JL(SC). This will make lesser people notice that I am crying bah...

Truely, I really cried on the bus again... Lucky, Boon Tong smsed me, else I think I will cry till all the passengers know I was crying. They will probably think that I was mad bah...

Lisa came down to Taka to help me a little and we went to eat together at 5pm.

Boon Tong came and visit me towards the closing hours so that he can accompany me home.. =)When I reached home, he smsed me "我喜欢你".... What am I supposed to do huh?? I think I am still not ready to get into a relationship. I did not know what to do, so did not reply to his sms... Feel abit bad, but still... Haiz... I don't know what to do mah.... Could someone tell me what I should do, so as not to hurt anyone? )=

Lance promised that he will visit me tomorrow and eat dinner with me... Yeah!! Haha... He's a nice guy, an extremely good friend who understands me quite well.. Haha... always there to help me out and be my listening ear whenever I needed it... Thanks alot alot Lance!! (= I will try not to cry tomorrow k? Haha...

I miss ALL of YOU....
and everything about SC... ),=

Popular Posts