Stressed.. =(
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Woke up at around 1pm this morning, or rather this afternoon.. Haha.. =X Took breakfast cum lunch, then used the computer. Took out my Maths notes to revise, but I realized that I can’t remember last Semester’s work already… =( I need to put in a lot more effort to catch up. Haix..
Galgal was watching Hanah Kimi on Youtube and I got distracted. *Oops…* Sorry Prof Boey… Haha.. =X Went to Parkway Parade for dinner. I ate dry beef noodles. It’s Yummy.. =D
Shopped around for awhile and went to buy a cup of bubble tea each. Haha.. Met Enz on the way, and Enz waited for us since she wants to go to Parkway to buy potato chips for her sis, then we walked back to Parkway again. Went Giant… Dad bought oranges and apples. Haha.. Dad bought a curry puff from Old Chang Kee for Mum’s supper, and we went home soon after at 9.30pm.
Sent [[you]] a message to cheer [[you]] up after a tired day at work. [[You]] said that you have finally learnt how to smile today.. I suddenly felt so happy for [[you]]… Yea, I understand that it’s hard to smile after going through so much recently. Good to hear that [[you]] are beginning to adapt to it now. =) Do smile more yea? We love to see a smiley piggy.. =D
Yati has been asking me to teach her Primary 5 & 6 kids tuition since last week. And I am totally stressed. I haven’t attended any Maths tuition before, thus, I don’t know what tuition teacher does during tuitions, how long each tuition lesson normally lasts and how much to charge her. Furthermore, I haven’t even experienced the normal school week with all lectures and tutorials all in. So, I wouldn’t know if I can really cope with my studies and for her kids at the same time.
And Yati is asking me to give both her kids tuition on Maths, English and also Science. Hmm… I am still confident of giving tuition on Maths bah. But for English and Science, English is a definite No No. How could I teach kids in subjects that I totally have no confidence in? Moreover, I definitely do not have so much time. 1.5hrs/wk x 3 subjects x 2 kids = 9 hrs
9 hours on tuition a week is really a lot. Then, I would be left with so little time to do my tutorials, study for my tests and do my own stuffs.
Have been totally stressed out recently. Stressed from studies, [[you]] and Yati… =(
Hmm.. Dreamt of [[you]] again last night. I just don’t seem to understand why are [[you]] appearing in my dreams so oftenly this few weeks. In my dreams, we were always spending our times together happily and enjoying each other’s company…
Sometimes, I find my dreams so interesting. Some of my dreams are like “sixth sense” of what’s going to happen in my life. I will dream of the exact, same situation, people and venue that will later appear in my life. Even their attires and all the conversations are exactly the same.. Yepyep.. And when that happens in real life, I can predict what is going to happen next... Let’s wait and see if these dreams of [[you]] will happen bah…
I shall stay at home and revise all my work and start doing my tutorials tomorrow.. Lots of catching up for me to do…
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有. [*Star*]
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Woke up at around 1pm this morning, or rather this afternoon.. Haha.. =X Took breakfast cum lunch, then used the computer. Took out my Maths notes to revise, but I realized that I can’t remember last Semester’s work already… =( I need to put in a lot more effort to catch up. Haix..
Galgal was watching Hanah Kimi on Youtube and I got distracted. *Oops…* Sorry Prof Boey… Haha.. =X Went to Parkway Parade for dinner. I ate dry beef noodles. It’s Yummy.. =D
Shopped around for awhile and went to buy a cup of bubble tea each. Haha.. Met Enz on the way, and Enz waited for us since she wants to go to Parkway to buy potato chips for her sis, then we walked back to Parkway again. Went Giant… Dad bought oranges and apples. Haha.. Dad bought a curry puff from Old Chang Kee for Mum’s supper, and we went home soon after at 9.30pm.
Sent [[you]] a message to cheer [[you]] up after a tired day at work. [[You]] said that you have finally learnt how to smile today.. I suddenly felt so happy for [[you]]… Yea, I understand that it’s hard to smile after going through so much recently. Good to hear that [[you]] are beginning to adapt to it now. =) Do smile more yea? We love to see a smiley piggy.. =D
Yati has been asking me to teach her Primary 5 & 6 kids tuition since last week. And I am totally stressed. I haven’t attended any Maths tuition before, thus, I don’t know what tuition teacher does during tuitions, how long each tuition lesson normally lasts and how much to charge her. Furthermore, I haven’t even experienced the normal school week with all lectures and tutorials all in. So, I wouldn’t know if I can really cope with my studies and for her kids at the same time.
And Yati is asking me to give both her kids tuition on Maths, English and also Science. Hmm… I am still confident of giving tuition on Maths bah. But for English and Science, English is a definite No No. How could I teach kids in subjects that I totally have no confidence in? Moreover, I definitely do not have so much time. 1.5hrs/wk x 3 subjects x 2 kids = 9 hrs
9 hours on tuition a week is really a lot. Then, I would be left with so little time to do my tutorials, study for my tests and do my own stuffs.
Have been totally stressed out recently. Stressed from studies, [[you]] and Yati… =(
Hmm.. Dreamt of [[you]] again last night. I just don’t seem to understand why are [[you]] appearing in my dreams so oftenly this few weeks. In my dreams, we were always spending our times together happily and enjoying each other’s company…
Sometimes, I find my dreams so interesting. Some of my dreams are like “sixth sense” of what’s going to happen in my life. I will dream of the exact, same situation, people and venue that will later appear in my life. Even their attires and all the conversations are exactly the same.. Yepyep.. And when that happens in real life, I can predict what is going to happen next... Let’s wait and see if these dreams of [[you]] will happen bah…
I shall stay at home and revise all my work and start doing my tutorials tomorrow.. Lots of catching up for me to do…
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有. [*Star*]