Pay.. =D

Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life

I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me

You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

Tutorials are piling up higher and higher, and it seemed that I need more than 24 hours a day.. =X Maths i still my favourite subject. Haha.. =D And I love my Maths tutor. His teaching pace is just right for me, and he is hardworking enough to go through all the tutorials, unlike erm.. some other tutors. And he does not criticize that the questions are so easy, when it's in fact not easy.. =D

Anyhow, I still love Mr Yeo most. Think he's the best Maths teacher.. Haha... =D He teaches well and never fail to bore us during his E Maths lessons, cause he has lots of jokes to crack, and treats his students like his friends. And I meant.. really friends. Haha.. ^^ Though he teaches our class E Maths only, he helped my A Maths teacher to finish her syllabus during his E Maths lesson, cause she couldn't finish it on time for the exams. Haha...

Miao and I used to do extra questions from the A Maths TYS and consult him practically everyday. Lolx... =X And when he explains, everything that seemed so impossible disentangled up... =D Thanks you so much for not giving up on Miao and I~!!! =D You have elevated my interest in Maths.. You're the best! =D

Must also thank Dad for reading up on my Maths textbook and teaching me Maths ever since I was in Primary school. Haha... Still remember he said that I was a "strange" kid cause I seem always get full marks for story sums, which was the category where most kids find them tough.. =P And I seldom get full marks for the easier sections cause of my carelessness.. =X Thanks Dad for drilling me on my Maths since my primary school days. Thanks alot for helping me in my E Maths and A Maths too~!!! =D =D Love you lots!! =D And of course Maths too!!! =D

There are few things that will make me cry. Yea.. and Maths is one of them. Maybe it's due to my parents' expectants since young. Maths and Chinese are my best subject since young. Thus, I have my high expectations on myself for Maths. I used to cry whenever I can't understand or can't solve my Maths problems. Haha... I guess it's still the same now... Mum used to say that I am a cry baby. Yea.. I guess I am bah... Cried yesterday, cause I can't figure out how the answers came about. And, I sensed that my friend didn't want to help me. Maybe, I was just asking too many questions, and he feels irritated bah.. maybe he's just tired and stressed out too bah... Anyway, I stayed up till 3am and managed to figure out how the answer came about le.. =)

Just got my pay from Mango.. Haha... Though it came in so late, I am still happy.. =D Realised that I earned $990 from JL(Expo) and Mango last holiday. Haha.. =D =D Considering that I only worked for 15 days in total (deducted all off days)... It's quite alot yea?? Lolx.. =Ppp Happy.. =D

Well.. I guess I need to go take a nap and work on my Chemistry and Physics tutorial for tomorow... Haha...

Take care.. Bye bye~! =)

I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有.

[*Star*]

Popular Posts