04S213 Gathering~!! =D
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Went out with Miao to City Hall to accompany Jiaying, cause she was having netball cum badminton gathring. We were supposed to call her when we reach there, but she didn't pick up her phone. So, I suggested to shop around at Raffles City first. Haha... =)
I saw the Adidas Original shop, and wanted to have a look there. I saw the pair of dark choco brown with cream stripes sneakers once we stepped into the shop. Wahaha.. =D That's the pair that I have been eyeing for so long. Pointed it out to Miao and both of us got so excited over it. Lolx... Miao and I love that design so much~!!! =D
Miao decided to buy it first. I couldn't make up my mind whether to get it or not, cause it costs $99, which is quite expensive. So, I decided to take more time to think about it, since I can still go back and buy it if I really want to right? Haha... =) Syivester finally replied to my morning message erm... at 3pm plus. Yep... and it says? "Morning =D" Lolx... =Ppp
Told him that Miao just bought a brown and cream stripped sneakers at Adidas, and I am thinking if I should get it. Haha... And he replied, saying that he thinks he knows which is the one. It is the same design as his, but different colour, cause his is last season addition, and it comes in dark choco brown and cream too. Haha.. =D Yep... think I remember seeing him wear the brown and cream striped sneakers the last time we went out for the movies together. Haha.. =D But, I am not sure if it's the same design though. Haha... =p He said that if I buy it, then it will be the same design as his and ended with a "=p".
Met Jiaying and friends at the pool hall. Waited for them to finish their game and went off to Andersens to have ice-creams. Miao needed to bid for her Japanese 2 for Semester 2, so Jiaying and I accompanied her to MacDonalds to access to their wireless. Finally found our seats after some time, but the wireless connection was so slow. By the tie Miao submitted he bid, the session was already closed fo 2 minutes, though we reach there 15 minutes before the closing time. Hmm... Miao must be so disappointed... =(
Went back to Andersens and shared Andersens Sudae with Miao and Jiaying. It was delicious, but sinful... *Oops* Haha... And I have been eating ice-cream for 3 consecutive days. Sinfulness x3.. Wahaha... =Ppp Rushed off at around 5.35pm. Went back to Adidas Original shop to buy my sneakers. Haha.. Yea.. decided to buy it since I can wear it to school for laboratory lessons, and also wear out. Haha.. =D Seeked assistance from the guy who helped Miao just now. He saw us and thought that we wanted to change size. Lolx... =Pp Miao told him to get size 7 for me to try, then he realized that I wanted to buy it this time. Hahaha... =D He was laughing and asked why do we want to buy the same design, same colour. He suggested me to get the lime green one instead, since we are sisters and we can share our sneakers. Lolx... =Ppp Well.. I still got the brown and cream colour one. Hahaha... =Pp I love brown and cream sneakers~!! Furthermore, brown is easier to match clothes. Hahaha... =D
Rushed off to meet Enz at Bedok bus stop, and took bus 222 to Blk 85 hawker centre for class gathering. Jing Yi, Elaine, Enz, Sarah, Jia Qing, Wing Tong, Wei Hong and I went for the class gathering. We order quite alot of food and share. Haha... Wei Hong left after dinner, cause he is meeting his friendat Bishan for a movie. We wanted to go Tampines, so Elaine decided to stay as her parents went there for dinner too. Haha.. The rest of us wet to Tampines. Sarah and Jia Qing bought something from Popular, then we walked around Tampines Mall and went to Starbucks to sit down and have a chat till 10.30pm. It was fun~!!! Haha.. =D Then, we went home after that.
I can't help but miss [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Went out with Miao to City Hall to accompany Jiaying, cause she was having netball cum badminton gathring. We were supposed to call her when we reach there, but she didn't pick up her phone. So, I suggested to shop around at Raffles City first. Haha... =)
I saw the Adidas Original shop, and wanted to have a look there. I saw the pair of dark choco brown with cream stripes sneakers once we stepped into the shop. Wahaha.. =D That's the pair that I have been eyeing for so long. Pointed it out to Miao and both of us got so excited over it. Lolx... Miao and I love that design so much~!!! =D
Miao decided to buy it first. I couldn't make up my mind whether to get it or not, cause it costs $99, which is quite expensive. So, I decided to take more time to think about it, since I can still go back and buy it if I really want to right? Haha... =) Syivester finally replied to my morning message erm... at 3pm plus. Yep... and it says? "Morning =D" Lolx... =Ppp
Told him that Miao just bought a brown and cream stripped sneakers at Adidas, and I am thinking if I should get it. Haha... And he replied, saying that he thinks he knows which is the one. It is the same design as his, but different colour, cause his is last season addition, and it comes in dark choco brown and cream too. Haha.. =D Yep... think I remember seeing him wear the brown and cream striped sneakers the last time we went out for the movies together. Haha.. =D But, I am not sure if it's the same design though. Haha... =p He said that if I buy it, then it will be the same design as his and ended with a "=p".
Met Jiaying and friends at the pool hall. Waited for them to finish their game and went off to Andersens to have ice-creams. Miao needed to bid for her Japanese 2 for Semester 2, so Jiaying and I accompanied her to MacDonalds to access to their wireless. Finally found our seats after some time, but the wireless connection was so slow. By the tie Miao submitted he bid, the session was already closed fo 2 minutes, though we reach there 15 minutes before the closing time. Hmm... Miao must be so disappointed... =(
Went back to Andersens and shared Andersens Sudae with Miao and Jiaying. It was delicious, but sinful... *Oops* Haha... And I have been eating ice-cream for 3 consecutive days. Sinfulness x3.. Wahaha... =Ppp Rushed off at around 5.35pm. Went back to Adidas Original shop to buy my sneakers. Haha.. Yea.. decided to buy it since I can wear it to school for laboratory lessons, and also wear out. Haha.. =D Seeked assistance from the guy who helped Miao just now. He saw us and thought that we wanted to change size. Lolx... =Pp Miao told him to get size 7 for me to try, then he realized that I wanted to buy it this time. Hahaha... =D He was laughing and asked why do we want to buy the same design, same colour. He suggested me to get the lime green one instead, since we are sisters and we can share our sneakers. Lolx... =Ppp Well.. I still got the brown and cream colour one. Hahaha... =Pp I love brown and cream sneakers~!! Furthermore, brown is easier to match clothes. Hahaha... =D
Rushed off to meet Enz at Bedok bus stop, and took bus 222 to Blk 85 hawker centre for class gathering. Jing Yi, Elaine, Enz, Sarah, Jia Qing, Wing Tong, Wei Hong and I went for the class gathering. We order quite alot of food and share. Haha... Wei Hong left after dinner, cause he is meeting his friendat Bishan for a movie. We wanted to go Tampines, so Elaine decided to stay as her parents went there for dinner too. Haha.. The rest of us wet to Tampines. Sarah and Jia Qing bought something from Popular, then we walked around Tampines Mall and went to Starbucks to sit down and have a chat till 10.30pm. It was fun~!!! Haha.. =D Then, we went home after that.
I can't help but miss [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]