No School~!!! =D

Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life

I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me

You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Haha.. there’s no school for me today, cause I have already gone for the Monday’s Maths lecture. Haha… =P Woke up at erm… 10am plus today unwillingly, cause I was really tired. Needed to wake up cause Aunt came to our house *Oops* Wahaha.. =X and I am crashing Miao’s Sociology lecture.. Wished him good morning, and found out that he was in no mood to work due to his Grandpa’s death. He said that life for the pass few days seemed just like a dream to him. I guessed his Grandpa’s death came too sudden and he still needs time to accept the fact bah, and he agreed to it too.

Aunt bought Nasi Lemak and lots of bread for us. Mum went to buy bread before that too. So, there are like so many breads at home now. Wahaha… Ate Nasi Lemak for breakfast, took a quick bath and rushed off to NUS with Miao.

Her Sociology lecture was interesting. Hahaha… the lecturer was so cute and funny, telling us lots of jokes. Yea… Wahaha…=Pp Went to NUS Co-op to buy chocolates for [[you]], hoping that those chocolates will cheer [[you]] up a little.. Haha.. Bleah.. =Ppp Miao went to sell her Economics textbook after that, then we went to Munchy Monkey for desserts. I ate brownie topped with strawberry ice-cream while Miao ate brownie topped with vanilla ice-cream. The girl who served us commented that my strawberry ice-cream on chocolate brownie combination was weird.. Haha.. =X Yep… =Ppp

Hmm.. I love the strawberry ice-cream, but thought that there were too many walnut in the brownie.. Think I was eating more walnuts than brownie though. Hahaha… couldn’t really taste the brownie. Haha.. =P

Rushed down to meet Syivester at JL(SC) for his dinner and passed him the chocolates. Showed him the way to the staff entrance lift, as he does not know where is it.. Haha… =X Went up to Children’s Wear department to visit Mummy first before leaving for home. Haha.. =D Told Syivester that chocolates can cheer people up, but I hope they wouldn’t make his weighing machine suffer.. Wahaha.. Bleah.. =Ppp

Had Bakut Teh Mee Sua for dinner.. Hahaha.. It was so tasty~!!! =D Love Mum’s Bakut Teh… Thanks lots, Mum~!!!! =D

Syivester told me to take care on my way home.. =D Dad gave me free computing tuition after my bathe. Thanks lots, Dad~!!! Haha.. =D

Syivester thanked me for the chocolates. Hahaha.. =D He said that he will not be eating them first, as he wants to wait until his weight is stable first before eating them.. Lolx.. =Ppp Hope he will cheer up by just looking at those chocolates only… Wahaha.. Bleah.. =Pppp

I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]

Popular Posts