Add/drop Day

Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life

I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me

You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Woke up at 8.15am... ate breakfast, wished [[you]] good morning, took a shower and left home at 9.40am. The laptop was really heavy. I was so lucky to get a seat on the train. Wahaha... =P He replied good morning and I asked him if he has already called up his company regarding his pay. Haha.. and he said that the $300 went to his CPF. Wahaha.. =Pp

[[You]] told me that [[you]] had no plans today, so I invited him to crash our lectures, but he says that he will feel weird. Furthermore, he was supposed to rest at home today, as he was sick during his Grandpa's funeral. He has just recovered from cough and sore throat. And ya.. He will be working at JL(SC) tomorrow. Haha... I told him that I was have no school lessons tomorrow, as I had already attended the Maths lecture yesterday. Hahaha.. =D Hmm... he asked if I seriously has no school tomorrow, and asked me to accompany him eat either lunch or dinner. Hmm.. Somehow, I just don't feel like eating with him tomorrow, cause Mami is working at the same place too. And if she finds out that I am going all the way there just to eat lunch or dinner with him, I doubt I will be home in one, whole, entire piece. =X

Reached school at 11am and tried to access to the NTU wireless. But it was unsuccessful, so I decided to wait for help to come. Wahaha..=p Parkash and Farhan reached at around 12pm, and Farhan helped me with my wireless connection. Thanks Farhan~!! =D Dindson reached soon after, and all of us tried out our connections. Hahaha.. Spirit of the Kiasu Singaporeans... Lolx.. =Pp Walked over to NIE for lunch and to buy computering textbooks. Went to Lee Wee Nam library to use the computers to confirm our timetable. Went for Chemistry lecture followed by Computering lecture. I realised that my laptop was only left with 39% battery life.. -.- Which means that it would most likely not be able to last for he whole add/drop session. -.- and I never bring my adapter. *Faints*

Add/drop starts at 3.30pm. All of us was so stressed up, as the connection was slow and we were all afraid that we couldn't get all the slots that we want. True enough, I only managed to change 3 out of 6 subjects' index no. before the laptop went into hibernation mode.. =X Luckily, Samantha lent me her laptop to use. Thanks alot Sam~~!!!! =D Didn't really listen to both the lectures as I was busy trying to change my subject index no. Haha.. =X

Joined Dindson and Parkash at Library 2 to continue add/drop after the lectures. Finally, we got it over already. Haha.. =p Went home for dinner after that. Took a nice, hot bath and use the computer. Haha... Chatted with him for awhile on MSN. It's great to see him chatting as carefree and childish as before. =D Haha.. =D

Wish [[you]] all the best in your health and work. [[Piggy]]… Do take lotsa care yea? Don’t fall sick so easily again lah.. Hahaha.. =Pp
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]

Popular Posts