1st Day of Year 1 Semester 2

Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life

I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me

You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too


Woke up at 6.30am today, cause I need to reach school by 9.30am to buy notes from the library. Met Wai Tuck at Boon Lay bus interchange, and took the same bus to school. Wished [[Piggy]] good morning while I was waiting for Samantha outside LT1A. Samantha reached soon after, and we went to the library to buy our notes.

There were already lots of people queuing up to buy notes. We only managed to buy our Maths notes. Physics and Chemistry note are out of stock. So, we decided to go back again after our Physics lecture.

We sat at Canteen A after that to wait for our Physics lecture at 11.30am. Derrick and his gang saw us, so we began to chat. Haha… Derrick asked if I was working in Mango during the holidays, as he thinks that he saw me there. Haha.. =) Yep… told him I was working in Mango.. So, he said,”Oh.. I was guessing that it was you, but couldn’t confirm, so did not dare to call you.” Haha.. I thought over it again… Hmm.. how could I not see him? Or… did he see Miao at the Ngee Ann City outlet instead. Confirm with him the outlet.. And?? Wahahhaha.. the one he saw was?? Miao..!!! Lolx.. =Ppp And he was so paiseh.. He said,” You got a twin? Luckily I didn’t call ‘you’.” Wahaha… =Pp

Met Dindson outside the lecture hall. Erm... he was wearing the same outfit as me, green polo t-shirt with jeans and brown shoes. Hmm.. felt so weird. And everyone teased us by asking if we were wearing couple outfit. Erm... dots.. It's just pure conincidental okies? =X Physics lecture was on electric forces. It sounded so familiar.. Wahaha.. but I guess I have already returned everything to my JC Physics tutor already.. *Oops* Wahaha… =Pp I was yawning throughout the whole lecture. Hahaha.. think I still need some time to adjust back bah. Hahaha.. =P The new Physics lecturer is Dr Gan, erm.. my uncle… Wahaha.. =X (You believe me??) Lolx… =Ppp

Clashed Maths lecture after that so that we do not need to go to school this Wednesday. Wednesday is Off Day~!!! =D Ate lunch and went to MSE Lab to plan our timetable together with Samantha, Rajiv, Dindson and Parkash. We forgot how to get there. Haha… And one of the technicians helped us out. Wahahaha… =X *Paiseh*

And it was Home sweet home after that.. Yeah~!!Ask Dindson about the model thingy, and he asked me not to go, cause they just want to cheat our money. He went there before and they asked him to shoot his portfolio at around $400 or $500, and he is doubtful about their photography skills. Hahaha…

Syivester signed into MSN at around 10.15pm. He told me that he’s frustrated and emotionally unstable cause his expected pay was 1.5k, but he got 1.1k instead. And he felt angry towards his company for paying him so little when he has already worked for so long. =( I told him not to get angry first and double check with his company, as they may have counted his pay wrongly. I tried to think of ways to cool him down and make him feel better. However, I think he’s still angry bah.. He’s calling up his company tomorrow morning. Hope that the company will return him his 0.4k, since he has proof that he has really been working for so many hours.

I can't help but miss [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有
[*Star*]

Popular Posts