Light Bulb.. =S
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Woke up at around 12 noon today. Ate breakfast and messaged Syivester. He replied good morning and told me that he was going to JL(SC) at the moment, as there was a last minute change.
Turned on the computer to use friendster, check my email and listen to songs. Galgal messaged me that she had passed her Econs supp paper. Wow~~!!! *Claps* Congrats to you, Galgal!!!! =D I feel so happy for her.. Haha.. cause according to her, she said that 12 out of 20 people in her class needed to take the Econs supp paper. But, her teacher said that there were only 1 person who passed the paper, and that person has a Chinese name. Hahaha… And it turns out to be… Galgal~!!!! =D Congrats to galgal again~!!! =D *Claps Claps* =D
Mum brought 2 packets of Chinese rice for the 3 of us to share for lunch. Waited for galgal to come home first before eating. =) Ate lunch and watched television programmes at the same time… =X Hmm… I watched till I fell asleep. =X Hahhaha.. What a piggy~ =Pp Miao woke me up at around 5.30pm to bathe. She dragged me along to meet Yue Xuan at City Hall. So now… I am the big light bulb!! :S Didn’t really felt like going cause it was also raining quite heavily plus I was down with a terrible cold. If it’s not that she has ever accompanied me out with *ahem*, I don’t think I will tag along too. Yea… I will feel bad if I didn’t go, because she ever accompanied me before, though she tagged along very unwillingly, and was complaining endlessly the last few times.
Anyway, I still tagged along to repay her back… Yue Xuan asked me what brings me there once he saw me. -.- I felt so unwanted right from the beginning. =( I tried to make her feel comfortable throughout the wrong meeting. Yepyep.. I tried to refrain myself from doing all those things that made me feel so uncomfortable when she tagged along. Things like following behind us with erm.. quite a distance, giving me short answers like anything… or I don’t know… for almost all the questions that I asked her.
I assisted Miao to choose a box and 2 ribbons from Trints to place Miao’s [[you]]’s birthday present (Topman shirt) in. The box and ribbons are so expensive man~!!! =X If I am not wrong… it cost her almost $20.. =S
We walked over to Marina Square for dinner at Changing Appetitie. Yue Xuan wanted to foot the bill as it’s his pay day today. Miao and I shared a set of nachos cheese chicken or something like that (btw, it’s the only one with a “wow” sign indicating that it’s nice). Haha.. It’s really delicious~!!! Haha.. =D Shopped around after that and went home at 9.45pm to do the laundry.
[[You]] didn’t reply my message after work. So, I guessed that [[you]] were either too tired to reply, or something happened at your workplace and [[you]] were just not in the mood to talk.
Well.. I was correct… [[You]] are disappointed with something, and were just not in the mood to talk to anyone. I decided that the best thing that I could do is to leave [[you]] alone. Told [[you]] to go have your hot bathe, and sent [[you]] a message hoping to make [[you]] feel better. Hope that [[you]] will feel better after your shower and a good night’s sleep.
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有. [*Star*]
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Woke up at around 12 noon today. Ate breakfast and messaged Syivester. He replied good morning and told me that he was going to JL(SC) at the moment, as there was a last minute change.
Turned on the computer to use friendster, check my email and listen to songs. Galgal messaged me that she had passed her Econs supp paper. Wow~~!!! *Claps* Congrats to you, Galgal!!!! =D I feel so happy for her.. Haha.. cause according to her, she said that 12 out of 20 people in her class needed to take the Econs supp paper. But, her teacher said that there were only 1 person who passed the paper, and that person has a Chinese name. Hahaha… And it turns out to be… Galgal~!!!! =D Congrats to galgal again~!!! =D *Claps Claps* =D
Mum brought 2 packets of Chinese rice for the 3 of us to share for lunch. Waited for galgal to come home first before eating. =) Ate lunch and watched television programmes at the same time… =X Hmm… I watched till I fell asleep. =X Hahhaha.. What a piggy~ =Pp Miao woke me up at around 5.30pm to bathe. She dragged me along to meet Yue Xuan at City Hall. So now… I am the big light bulb!! :S Didn’t really felt like going cause it was also raining quite heavily plus I was down with a terrible cold. If it’s not that she has ever accompanied me out with *ahem*, I don’t think I will tag along too. Yea… I will feel bad if I didn’t go, because she ever accompanied me before, though she tagged along very unwillingly, and was complaining endlessly the last few times.
Anyway, I still tagged along to repay her back… Yue Xuan asked me what brings me there once he saw me. -.- I felt so unwanted right from the beginning. =( I tried to make her feel comfortable throughout the wrong meeting. Yepyep.. I tried to refrain myself from doing all those things that made me feel so uncomfortable when she tagged along. Things like following behind us with erm.. quite a distance, giving me short answers like anything… or I don’t know… for almost all the questions that I asked her.
I assisted Miao to choose a box and 2 ribbons from Trints to place Miao’s [[you]]’s birthday present (Topman shirt) in. The box and ribbons are so expensive man~!!! =X If I am not wrong… it cost her almost $20.. =S
We walked over to Marina Square for dinner at Changing Appetitie. Yue Xuan wanted to foot the bill as it’s his pay day today. Miao and I shared a set of nachos cheese chicken or something like that (btw, it’s the only one with a “wow” sign indicating that it’s nice). Haha.. It’s really delicious~!!! Haha.. =D Shopped around after that and went home at 9.45pm to do the laundry.
[[You]] didn’t reply my message after work. So, I guessed that [[you]] were either too tired to reply, or something happened at your workplace and [[you]] were just not in the mood to talk.
Well.. I was correct… [[You]] are disappointed with something, and were just not in the mood to talk to anyone. I decided that the best thing that I could do is to leave [[you]] alone. Told [[you]] to go have your hot bathe, and sent [[you]] a message hoping to make [[you]] feel better. Hope that [[you]] will feel better after your shower and a good night’s sleep.
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有. [*Star*]