Vivocity

Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life

I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you

And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me

You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too


Woke up at 12 plus yesterday. Supposed to meet Samantha, Rajiv and Wai Tuck at Vivocity to discuss about our timetable at 2pm. Wahaha.. =X Started bathing at only 2pm, and left my house at 3.15pm or so. Haha.. Reached there damn late..

Weighed myself and found out that I had actually lost 2kg from work. Yeah~~!!! =D Need to lose more weight or at least maintain that weight.

Met them and went to MacDonalds at Harbourfront to discuss about our timetable for awhile. Order Oreo McFlurry, and found out that it's has the highest calories. Damn, aren't I supposed to not eat that? I need to exercise more to cut away those calories that I took in.

Syivester will confirm with me if he's free to exercise with me, because he have not confirm his plan yet. Haha... =) Shall jog, play basketball or badminton if he's free tomorrow. Hope Sebestian(his twins) will come along to exercise too~ Haha.. =)

Hmm.. Sometimes I just don't understand myself very well. Sometimes I askes myself: Why do I fall in love with someone with those who are kind to me or helped me befor so easily? And why do I fall out of it so quickly too? Is it because it was not even love in the first place? Or is it that there is something wrong with me?

When I fall into it, I usually fall so deeply uncontrollably. Why? Even if I have a feeling that it may not work out, I will still work my very best for it, no matter what people say. And hope that miracles will happen, and it will bloom someday.

I wonder... is there something wrong with me, cause other people around me don't seem to be like that..

I had already thought it through that it would be a good thing to saty single after the breakup, made myself believe that being attached is not as good as I thought it would be, cause alot of commitments and efforts are required to put into that relationship. But, why is it that when I see Syivester, all of my beliefs seemed to be gone?

Was I blinded by love? I just hope that it will not turn out like the one with Law. What should I do? I feel like giving it a try, cause I think he's character is really not bad, at least till now. A little childish, but I like it that way, cause he is cute.. and he seemed to be quite pure and guai, and has a baby + cute face. And he's also a twin~!! Oh man!! Haha.. =Pp

Hmm.. Shall go to sleep soon~ Bye and take care!! =))

Popular Posts