Shopping
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Had a very frightening nightmare last night, but I can’t recall what it was about already.. =X I woke up at 9.30am this morning, Went to my study room to retrieve my handphone which I have left charging overnight. Sent [[you]] a message. Haha… He replied that he was intending to go for a swim this morning, but woke up late, so he can’t swim today. Wahaha.. He’s feeling stiff cause he hasn’t went for a swim for almost a week liao and he feels uncomfortable. Lolx.. =Pp Plus… his next off day is next Thursday, which is like 6 more days.. Wow~!! Lolx… Good luck guy~ wahahah…
I suggested that he can go for a swim tomorrow morning, and he says that tomorrow is a Saturday, and he will be busy at work, so maybe not tomorrow as it get him tired easily. So, I suggested Monday or Tuesday. Hmm.. He reminded me that Monday and Tuesday are public holidays, so he would be busy at work too, and Wednesday is Chinese 5th, thus it would be a busy day for him too.. Wahahaha… Poor thing huh? I guess [[you]] will have a busy week ahead, Hahaha.. =Ppp
Went Centrepoint with family in the evening. Ate dinner and shopped at Robinsons. Mum bought a New Year dress for herself.. =)) Wanted to delete one my messages in my outbox, but I pressed the ‘Re-send’ button accidentally. And I couldn’t do anything right? So, the message got sent out to him. And worse of all.. it’s a good night message, when he is obviously still not going to sleep yet since he was still working.. Blur me~~!!! *Paiseh* =X
We left for home after that, cause it’s 9 plus already. Mum wants to rush home to watch the 10pm Chinese Drama on aeroplanes. Waited for bus 65 for so long. Messaged him while waiting. Sent him a forwarded sms.
“ Who says English is easy? Fill in the blank with YES or NO
_____, I am a Pig”
Wahahhahaa… Am I mean? Lolx… =Pp And his reply was,“Yes!” Wahahaha.. =x
We decided to take the train after all the waiting. The train was was fully packed too. Managed to get onto the train though. He said that he hope tomorrow will not rain cause he wants to go swimming tomorrow. So, I just answered, “ I wonder if u r a dolphin or a pig. Hahaha.. =Pp”
Reached home and ate a stick of lime & vanilla ice-cream.. *Yumym* Wahahaha… =Pp Hmm.. he sent me a message saying, ”izit true tat a human speaks 1000 Sentences a day?” I thought that it a question posted to me by him due to his curiosity. So, I replied,” Haha.. y u ask tt leh? Haha.. got so many meh? Tot it’s only a few hundreds. But gals tok more than guys. haha…”
He didn’t reply. Asked him why he asked me that question when he came online. And he just laughed and said,” Coz he don’t feel like saying anything or he is too lazy to think what is he going to say.” -.- Chatted with him for a while and shooed him to bathe. He went to sleep after that cause he needs to wake up early for his swim. =) I need to sleep also.. Need to give him morning call at 7.30am tomorrow.
Nitex to all.. =))
I can't help but miss [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Had a very frightening nightmare last night, but I can’t recall what it was about already.. =X I woke up at 9.30am this morning, Went to my study room to retrieve my handphone which I have left charging overnight. Sent [[you]] a message. Haha… He replied that he was intending to go for a swim this morning, but woke up late, so he can’t swim today. Wahaha.. He’s feeling stiff cause he hasn’t went for a swim for almost a week liao and he feels uncomfortable. Lolx.. =Pp Plus… his next off day is next Thursday, which is like 6 more days.. Wow~!! Lolx… Good luck guy~ wahahah…
I suggested that he can go for a swim tomorrow morning, and he says that tomorrow is a Saturday, and he will be busy at work, so maybe not tomorrow as it get him tired easily. So, I suggested Monday or Tuesday. Hmm.. He reminded me that Monday and Tuesday are public holidays, so he would be busy at work too, and Wednesday is Chinese 5th, thus it would be a busy day for him too.. Wahahaha… Poor thing huh? I guess [[you]] will have a busy week ahead, Hahaha.. =Ppp
Went Centrepoint with family in the evening. Ate dinner and shopped at Robinsons. Mum bought a New Year dress for herself.. =)) Wanted to delete one my messages in my outbox, but I pressed the ‘Re-send’ button accidentally. And I couldn’t do anything right? So, the message got sent out to him. And worse of all.. it’s a good night message, when he is obviously still not going to sleep yet since he was still working.. Blur me~~!!! *Paiseh* =X
We left for home after that, cause it’s 9 plus already. Mum wants to rush home to watch the 10pm Chinese Drama on aeroplanes. Waited for bus 65 for so long. Messaged him while waiting. Sent him a forwarded sms.
“ Who says English is easy? Fill in the blank with YES or NO
_____, I am a Pig”
Wahahhahaa… Am I mean? Lolx… =Pp And his reply was,“Yes!” Wahahaha.. =x
We decided to take the train after all the waiting. The train was was fully packed too. Managed to get onto the train though. He said that he hope tomorrow will not rain cause he wants to go swimming tomorrow. So, I just answered, “ I wonder if u r a dolphin or a pig. Hahaha.. =Pp”
Reached home and ate a stick of lime & vanilla ice-cream.. *Yumym* Wahahaha… =Pp Hmm.. he sent me a message saying, ”izit true tat a human speaks 1000 Sentences a day?” I thought that it a question posted to me by him due to his curiosity. So, I replied,” Haha.. y u ask tt leh? Haha.. got so many meh? Tot it’s only a few hundreds. But gals tok more than guys. haha…”
He didn’t reply. Asked him why he asked me that question when he came online. And he just laughed and said,” Coz he don’t feel like saying anything or he is too lazy to think what is he going to say.” -.- Chatted with him for a while and shooed him to bathe. He went to sleep after that cause he needs to wake up early for his swim. =) I need to sleep also.. Need to give him morning call at 7.30am tomorrow.
Nitex to all.. =))
I can't help but miss [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]