Boxing Day
Boxing Day (26/12/2006)
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Mum was supposed to treat us to Sakura International Buffet at Clementi today. Set my alarm last night to ring at 8.30am this morning. Somehow, I think it didn’t ring because I only changed the alarm time, but forgot to set it to “alarm” me at 8.30am. Blur me.. I’m always repeating this silly mistake.
Anyway, I woke up at 8.31am without my alarm’s help. Haha.. 1 minute late...Wahaha.. =P The first thing that came to my mind was to message Syivester, to wake him up from his piggy sleep. Wahaha.. =x just in case he wakes up late again (like yesterday), and needs to rush to work. Hahaha..
He messaged back when he was on his way to work, telling me that it’s raining heavily, and his shoes are soaked in water cause Punggol has poor water drainage system, and the water level is up to a height of 5cm. Wahahaha… =x I purposely suggested him to fold up his pants and walk in the water, cause that’s what old people do.. Lolx.. =Ppp And of course reminded him to try to dry his feet. He replied,”Eee.. like ah pek.. dun wan...my feet feels cooling now.”
Hahaha.. I still feel like teasing him. So, I suggested another solution to him: wear slippers and home clothes first, then bring his sneakers and uniform there to change. That’s what people do last time. Then reminded him to dry his feet again. Now.. what do you think his reply was? ”Haha.. dun wan.. I lazy.. taking out n wearing uniform can destroy my hair =D” Wahahaha… =Pppp What a great answer huh?? Lolx.. =X But still, I find his answer cute~!!! Haha.. ^^
He told me that it likes his feet wet, cause they feel cooling, even though I insisted that he should try to dry them, else he will feel very uncomfortable after that, and it will look like that of an ah pek’s feet soon. Furthermore, he needs to work full shift today. Really hope that he listens to me and try to dry his feet a little.. Haha…
The buffet lunch starts from 12pm to 2.30pm. But we did not go today, cause the rain was so heavy and everyone overslept.. =X So, I guess we are going tomorrow bah. =))
His feet seemed to be dry now, but there are things that are bothering him… =( He seem to dislike his current workplace. Hmm.. The rain is never stopping today and his sales were very bad for the day. He also prefers big sales to small sales. Well, it’s not that [[you]] are too ambitious bah.. Though it’s good to set higher goals so that [[you]] will achieve higher, but Life is like that. We just do not have much choice as to what we want. However, there are always two sides to a coin. Having lesser choices does not always means that it’s bad. Having lesser choices means that we do not have so many choices to consider and it is sometimes good as it saves us time. What if we have lots of choices, but we realized that we have chose the wrong one? Wouldn’t we regret more and be more disappointed about it?? Guess [[you]] can take the Metro Expo Sales as a bonus bah. If [[you]] can go, then it’s good. If [[you]] can’t, then there will always be a chance next time right? Moreover, [[you]] have already said that [[you]] should be feeling contented, cause [[you]] always have a chance to go for the John Little Expo Sales.
Yea.. So cheer up yea? I know that [[you]] are a very hardworking guy, who has high expectations from yourself. But do take good care and not overwork yourself yea?? =))
Happy Boxing Day to all~!! =))
I can't help but miss [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Mum was supposed to treat us to Sakura International Buffet at Clementi today. Set my alarm last night to ring at 8.30am this morning. Somehow, I think it didn’t ring because I only changed the alarm time, but forgot to set it to “alarm” me at 8.30am. Blur me.. I’m always repeating this silly mistake.
Anyway, I woke up at 8.31am without my alarm’s help. Haha.. 1 minute late...Wahaha.. =P The first thing that came to my mind was to message Syivester, to wake him up from his piggy sleep. Wahaha.. =x just in case he wakes up late again (like yesterday), and needs to rush to work. Hahaha..
He messaged back when he was on his way to work, telling me that it’s raining heavily, and his shoes are soaked in water cause Punggol has poor water drainage system, and the water level is up to a height of 5cm. Wahahaha… =x I purposely suggested him to fold up his pants and walk in the water, cause that’s what old people do.. Lolx.. =Ppp And of course reminded him to try to dry his feet. He replied,”Eee.. like ah pek.. dun wan...my feet feels cooling now.”
Hahaha.. I still feel like teasing him. So, I suggested another solution to him: wear slippers and home clothes first, then bring his sneakers and uniform there to change. That’s what people do last time. Then reminded him to dry his feet again. Now.. what do you think his reply was? ”Haha.. dun wan.. I lazy.. taking out n wearing uniform can destroy my hair =D” Wahahaha… =Pppp What a great answer huh?? Lolx.. =X But still, I find his answer cute~!!! Haha.. ^^
He told me that it likes his feet wet, cause they feel cooling, even though I insisted that he should try to dry them, else he will feel very uncomfortable after that, and it will look like that of an ah pek’s feet soon. Furthermore, he needs to work full shift today. Really hope that he listens to me and try to dry his feet a little.. Haha…
The buffet lunch starts from 12pm to 2.30pm. But we did not go today, cause the rain was so heavy and everyone overslept.. =X So, I guess we are going tomorrow bah. =))
His feet seemed to be dry now, but there are things that are bothering him… =( He seem to dislike his current workplace. Hmm.. The rain is never stopping today and his sales were very bad for the day. He also prefers big sales to small sales. Well, it’s not that [[you]] are too ambitious bah.. Though it’s good to set higher goals so that [[you]] will achieve higher, but Life is like that. We just do not have much choice as to what we want. However, there are always two sides to a coin. Having lesser choices does not always means that it’s bad. Having lesser choices means that we do not have so many choices to consider and it is sometimes good as it saves us time. What if we have lots of choices, but we realized that we have chose the wrong one? Wouldn’t we regret more and be more disappointed about it?? Guess [[you]] can take the Metro Expo Sales as a bonus bah. If [[you]] can go, then it’s good. If [[you]] can’t, then there will always be a chance next time right? Moreover, [[you]] have already said that [[you]] should be feeling contented, cause [[you]] always have a chance to go for the John Little Expo Sales.
Yea.. So cheer up yea? I know that [[you]] are a very hardworking guy, who has high expectations from yourself. But do take good care and not overwork yourself yea?? =))
Happy Boxing Day to all~!! =))
I can't help but miss [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]