Christmas Day
Christmas Day (25/12/2006)
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Haha.. it's Christmas today.. =)) I woke up at 8.30am, saw both my sisters still sleeping like two pigs. Lolx... So, I joined them too.. Wahaha.. =x Slept till 10.45am, when I was awaken by Syivester's message. Haha.. He's late for his work at 11pm. On asking, he has only travelled 1/3 of his journey. Wahahaha... =x He must have slept very late last night, cause e only reached home at 3am.. Yes! in the morning,and he's supposed to report to work at 11am.. Pro~~ Hahaha.. =P
Tried to wake Miao up from 11.30am till 12pm, a million times.. wahaha... I was deciding whether to bathe 1st or wait for Dindson to send his laptop here for repair. I decided to bathe 1st, and true enough, he called when I was still bathing. Hahaha.. Thought he was reaching already, so I bathed quickly, rushed out of the toilet and called him back. In the end, he only reached at around 1pm. Anyway, Mom was in a very good mood today, I wonder why.. Haha.. =x Maybe it's due to the pair of earrings that we bought her yesterday. She suggested to bring us out to eat lunch buffet tomorrow. Wahaha.. *Yum Yum* But I guess it is not worth for me, cause I can't eat much, plus I am watching my diet quite strictly nowadays. Hoping to maintain my 48kg. Wahaha.. =P
Working = $$$ + free slimming =))
Went to Bugis with Miao today as planned. Reached there at 3.15pm. Thought I saw Syivester, wanted to trick him that Miao was me. So, I asked Miao to go up to "him" and ask him what time will his lunch be. Stood at the side for so long, cause "he" was busy attending to customers. Finally got the chance, so Miao went up to ask "him" and "he" said that we have got the wrong one. It left us confused cause Syivester told me that his twin brother was not working there. So, who's that person who looks so like Syivester, but not Syivester? I suspected that "he" was Syivester's twin. Went up to him and asked, then I realised that "he" was Syivester's twin, and Syivester went out for lunch... =X *Paiseh* Weren't we supposed to trick them instead of them tricking us?? Lolx.. =Ppp
Shopped around at Bugis and Parco, and went back to meet Syivester for dinner at 8pm. And at the same time ask Syivester what size does he need for a Topman shirt cause Miao needs to buy one for *ahem*'s birthday present. Syivester wasn't hungry, so, Miao and I went to KFC to eat Student Meal. Haha.. Went to Topman to buy that shirt, and went back to Bugis Street to shop.
Miao and I was about to walk out of Bugis Street and to take a bus home. Then, guess who we saw? The twins!! Syivester and Sebestian!!! So qiao~ Lolx.. =Ppp Twins meet twins huh? What a funny sight. Hahaha.. And all the four of us was laughing at the sight.. Wahahahaha.. =P
Syivester asked if we are going home soon.. Hahaha.. Yup.. walking to the bus stop... Hahaha.. =)
We were so lucky, the bus came once we reach the bus stop. I received his sms when I was on the bus, asking me to go home earlier, cause there are many bad people at Bugis. Lolx... =Ppp OK~!! We are already on our way home. Haha.. Thanks for your concern!! =D
Competed with him to see who gets home 1st. Though he thinks he will reach home 1st, we still won.. Hohoho.. Bleah.. =Pppp Syivester, I am very happy, cause I reach home 1st and I won you. Like you said, I would not get a present for winning, but still, I am happy.. Bleah.. =Pppp
I can't help but miss [[you]]
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Haha.. it's Christmas today.. =)) I woke up at 8.30am, saw both my sisters still sleeping like two pigs. Lolx... So, I joined them too.. Wahaha.. =x Slept till 10.45am, when I was awaken by Syivester's message. Haha.. He's late for his work at 11pm. On asking, he has only travelled 1/3 of his journey. Wahahaha... =x He must have slept very late last night, cause e only reached home at 3am.. Yes! in the morning,and he's supposed to report to work at 11am.. Pro~~ Hahaha.. =P
Tried to wake Miao up from 11.30am till 12pm, a million times.. wahaha... I was deciding whether to bathe 1st or wait for Dindson to send his laptop here for repair. I decided to bathe 1st, and true enough, he called when I was still bathing. Hahaha.. Thought he was reaching already, so I bathed quickly, rushed out of the toilet and called him back. In the end, he only reached at around 1pm. Anyway, Mom was in a very good mood today, I wonder why.. Haha.. =x Maybe it's due to the pair of earrings that we bought her yesterday. She suggested to bring us out to eat lunch buffet tomorrow. Wahaha.. *Yum Yum* But I guess it is not worth for me, cause I can't eat much, plus I am watching my diet quite strictly nowadays. Hoping to maintain my 48kg. Wahaha.. =P
Working = $$$ + free slimming =))
Went to Bugis with Miao today as planned. Reached there at 3.15pm. Thought I saw Syivester, wanted to trick him that Miao was me. So, I asked Miao to go up to "him" and ask him what time will his lunch be. Stood at the side for so long, cause "he" was busy attending to customers. Finally got the chance, so Miao went up to ask "him" and "he" said that we have got the wrong one. It left us confused cause Syivester told me that his twin brother was not working there. So, who's that person who looks so like Syivester, but not Syivester? I suspected that "he" was Syivester's twin. Went up to him and asked, then I realised that "he" was Syivester's twin, and Syivester went out for lunch... =X *Paiseh* Weren't we supposed to trick them instead of them tricking us?? Lolx.. =Ppp
Shopped around at Bugis and Parco, and went back to meet Syivester for dinner at 8pm. And at the same time ask Syivester what size does he need for a Topman shirt cause Miao needs to buy one for *ahem*'s birthday present. Syivester wasn't hungry, so, Miao and I went to KFC to eat Student Meal. Haha.. Went to Topman to buy that shirt, and went back to Bugis Street to shop.
Miao and I was about to walk out of Bugis Street and to take a bus home. Then, guess who we saw? The twins!! Syivester and Sebestian!!! So qiao~ Lolx.. =Ppp Twins meet twins huh? What a funny sight. Hahaha.. And all the four of us was laughing at the sight.. Wahahahaha.. =P
Syivester asked if we are going home soon.. Hahaha.. Yup.. walking to the bus stop... Hahaha.. =)
We were so lucky, the bus came once we reach the bus stop. I received his sms when I was on the bus, asking me to go home earlier, cause there are many bad people at Bugis. Lolx... =Ppp OK~!! We are already on our way home. Haha.. Thanks for your concern!! =D
Competed with him to see who gets home 1st. Though he thinks he will reach home 1st, we still won.. Hohoho.. Bleah.. =Pppp Syivester, I am very happy, cause I reach home 1st and I won you. Like you said, I would not get a present for winning, but still, I am happy.. Bleah.. =Pppp
I can't help but miss [[you]]
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]