Another tiring day at work.. The bed linen promoters did not seem as nice and helpful compared to Monday, and the younger promoters were on the whole lazier than the middle aged promoters. There was a very cute and handsome promoter sitting opposite me during dinner time. Wahahahaha.. Me so lucky.. =x *Oops* Yea.. Even my mom and younger sis thought so.. LOL.. My mom even asked me to fake a little and go collect merchandise near his area.. Quite surprised that Mom said that though.. Wahaha.. =Pp

Damn.. I just checked my NTU mail and realised there was a replied mail from Prof Lee regarding me missing Physics paper without an MC for that same day, and instead I had the 2nd & 3rd day's MC. I think I am in deep deep trouble!! *dead!!* cause she replied the mail on Monday, 8 plus not at night, but in the morning. Oh man!! I was supposed to pass her my appeal letter on Tuesday, after my last paper (Materials Science paper).

And today is already like Friday, nope, to be exact... Saturday morning. Oh man!! I am really, really dead now. Ask Rajiv whether he will be in Hall on Monday. Luckily, he is going back, but it does not mean anything if Prof Lee wants me to hand in the letter personally. I hope Prof Lee will be understanding enough for Rajiv to help me hand in my appeal letter to OAS office, else I will be dead, cause I need to buy my black colour shirt and shoes for work at MNG on Monday.

I think this year is my unlucky year... So many things have been in my way.. =(

Popular Posts