Sakura Lunch Buffet
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Woke up at 8.30am this morning, wanted to message Syivester to give him a wake up call. Haha... But, somehow, I managed to resist myself. Laid on the bed for another 30 minutes, then got out of bed lazily. Wahaha... =X Anyway, still sent him a lame forwarded message just before he starts work.
Ate a few pieces of biscuits for breakfast, took a bath and left home at around10.30am for Sakura International Buffet. Took a bus to Aljunied MRT station and took MRT all the way to Buona Vista. I was wondering why are we alighting there instead of Clementi. Hmm.. thought they may know the way better. Haha.. However, we realised that there isn't any bus 96 on reaaching the bus stop opposite Buona Vista station. Haha.. okie.. bad sign.. this means that we have alighted at the wrong station in the first place. Tried to find our way out to reach there. Thought of taking bus 95 to NUS, then transfer to 96. But, we were not sure if that was the correct direction. At last, we came to a conclusion that we should walk back to the MRT station, as it would be the fastest and safest route since it was already 12pm already. And the lunch buffet is from 12pm to 2.30pm.
We had to take a 10 minutes walk to the place, and the ground was still wet and muddy from the rain earlier on. Finally found our way there at 12.30pm after much effort.. Lolx.. =Ppp Guess it's to let us eat more later bah.. Wahaha... =x There is really a large variety of food to choose from… basic staple food, crabs, prawns, oysters, unagi, mushroom soup, shark’s fin(though I think it may be fake), laksa, abalone(may be fake too), sushi, cakes, ice-creams and many many more.. =X Must agree that I was already half full after half an hour, even though I ate quite little only Wahaha.. =X Yea, and Syivester commented that I had a small tummy. Lolx.. =Pp Think he will love that place, as there are lots of seafood for him to eat.. Hahaha.. And he is craving for oysters but doesn’t have a chance to go there to eat, cause he needs to work~! Wahahhaa.. Bleah… =Ppp Ok.. think I shan’t be evil, though I was already evil by trying to tempt him with his oysters, crabs and prawns for 3 days liaox.. Hahahha.. Bleah.. =Pppp
Ate till 2.30pm or 3pm.. Well I was really, really bloated.. Lolx… =P Went to the park beside the restaurant to look at squirrels playing on the trees. Hahaha.. =) They are soooo cuTE~~!!!!! But it was a pity that none of us could take a picture of it, as our camera phones were too lousy.. Lolx… =p
Took a bus to Clementi Town, as Miao needs to access to the internet for her bidding of subjects. Stopped by at MacDonalds as it’s a Hot spot.. Hahaha.. We shopped around at Clementi Town before leaving for Bugis.
Shopped around at Parco and went to Bugis Street after that at 8.45pm, as we went there quite late the last time and some of the shops were already closed. So, we went there again, even though we went there quite late today also. Wahaha.. =Ppp Hmm.. did not go OG to look for [[you]] though we were so close distance wise, even though I feel like just seeing [[you]], but I figured out that it would not be so nice, because I don’t want [[you]] to think that I just wanted to go there to look at [[you]]. Wahahaha.. Furthermore, I was together with Miao and Galgal, so yea…
Miao saw an Adidas jacket at Bugis Street, but she couldn’t make up her mind whether to buy it or not. Well.. I thought that the jacket was really nice and it costs $85, plus the vendor said that he could sell it to us at an even cheaper price. Hahaha.. Decided to walk around and consider it first.
Met my ex-school mates, Rathika and Yanni there. Hahaha.. had a little chat with them and realized that my results are out tomorrow. Wahaha… =X Continued to shop around and decided to go home as the second floor had nothing much, or was it cause I was busy messaging [[you]]… =X Found out that [[you]] ran all the way to the MRT station in the rain. Replied his message, asking him to make sure that he bathes once he reaches home. And Wow!! He gave me lots of excuses for not wanting to bathe immediately. He excuses were so many like.. saying that he is strong, so it’s ok. And he would not fall sick so easily again.. His shower pipe is spoilt, so can’t bathe cause it takes 1 hour to repair it… Hahaha.. =D Well, so coincidental huh? Lolx.. So, I asked him to ask his brother to help him boil hot water so that he can mix the hot water with cold tap water to bathe. It can’t be that your kettle is spoilt also right? Wahahahaa.. Bleah.. =Pppp
Decided to leave for home, but we missed our bus on reaching the bus stop. So, I suggested going back to buy a packet of fried chicken pop corn to eat. Lolx… It feels good to eat freshly fried chicken pop corn on a rainy day. Wahahha.. =p
Sat at the bus stop to eat, and missed another bus. Reached home near 11pm.
Met him online and realized that he bathed in cold water, as his heater is spoilt.. Lolx.. So now, it’s real that your heater is spoilt instead of your water pipe. Wahaha.. =Pp Oh… sad… it’s just too bad that [[you]] have to bathe in cold water though it’s raining heavily outside. Hahaha… bleah.. =Pppp His reason for not boiling hot water to mix is cause he didn’t want to waste electricity.. Wow!!! Oh.. Really??? Then, why did [[you]] use heater all along? Switch on your computer and come online? And switch on the lights then? Wahahaha..Bleah.. =Pppppp Haha.. and he answered that those are necessities, but not boiling of water.. Haha.. good try though… Lolx.. =Pp He really has got lots of excuses, but they are all very cute and lame. Maybe that’s the reason why I just find it fun to challenge him and prove him wrong all these time.
I told him that I saw squirrels playing on the trees at the park beside the buffet place. And he said that he wanted to go catch them physically, cause he likes cute little things like dogs, cats, babies, hamsters and so on. Wahahaha… =D OK~!!! Told him to ask me along if he is going there to catch them. I want to witness how [[you]] climb trees and TRY to catch those fast-moving squirrels. Lolx.. He changed his mind asking me if it’s illegal to sell squirrels, because he wants to buy them as pets. He’s CUTE~ isn’t he?? Lolx… =Pppp But, sadly to say, your cuteness will not change the fact that squirrel selling is illegal. Wahaha.. =Ppp
I have been waking up a little earlier in the morning to give him wake up call for work. Hahaha… Think he knows it well. He asked me not to wake up so early in the morning and sleep more just before he went to bed. I am claimed to be not piggy enough by him.. Wahaha.. =D
I can't help but miss [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Woke up at 8.30am this morning, wanted to message Syivester to give him a wake up call. Haha... But, somehow, I managed to resist myself. Laid on the bed for another 30 minutes, then got out of bed lazily. Wahaha... =X Anyway, still sent him a lame forwarded message just before he starts work.
Ate a few pieces of biscuits for breakfast, took a bath and left home at around10.30am for Sakura International Buffet. Took a bus to Aljunied MRT station and took MRT all the way to Buona Vista. I was wondering why are we alighting there instead of Clementi. Hmm.. thought they may know the way better. Haha.. However, we realised that there isn't any bus 96 on reaaching the bus stop opposite Buona Vista station. Haha.. okie.. bad sign.. this means that we have alighted at the wrong station in the first place. Tried to find our way out to reach there. Thought of taking bus 95 to NUS, then transfer to 96. But, we were not sure if that was the correct direction. At last, we came to a conclusion that we should walk back to the MRT station, as it would be the fastest and safest route since it was already 12pm already. And the lunch buffet is from 12pm to 2.30pm.
We had to take a 10 minutes walk to the place, and the ground was still wet and muddy from the rain earlier on. Finally found our way there at 12.30pm after much effort.. Lolx.. =Ppp Guess it's to let us eat more later bah.. Wahaha... =x There is really a large variety of food to choose from… basic staple food, crabs, prawns, oysters, unagi, mushroom soup, shark’s fin(though I think it may be fake), laksa, abalone(may be fake too), sushi, cakes, ice-creams and many many more.. =X Must agree that I was already half full after half an hour, even though I ate quite little only Wahaha.. =X Yea, and Syivester commented that I had a small tummy. Lolx.. =Pp Think he will love that place, as there are lots of seafood for him to eat.. Hahaha.. And he is craving for oysters but doesn’t have a chance to go there to eat, cause he needs to work~! Wahahhaa.. Bleah… =Ppp Ok.. think I shan’t be evil, though I was already evil by trying to tempt him with his oysters, crabs and prawns for 3 days liaox.. Hahahha.. Bleah.. =Pppp
Ate till 2.30pm or 3pm.. Well I was really, really bloated.. Lolx… =P Went to the park beside the restaurant to look at squirrels playing on the trees. Hahaha.. =) They are soooo cuTE~~!!!!! But it was a pity that none of us could take a picture of it, as our camera phones were too lousy.. Lolx… =p
Took a bus to Clementi Town, as Miao needs to access to the internet for her bidding of subjects. Stopped by at MacDonalds as it’s a Hot spot.. Hahaha.. We shopped around at Clementi Town before leaving for Bugis.
Shopped around at Parco and went to Bugis Street after that at 8.45pm, as we went there quite late the last time and some of the shops were already closed. So, we went there again, even though we went there quite late today also. Wahaha.. =Ppp Hmm.. did not go OG to look for [[you]] though we were so close distance wise, even though I feel like just seeing [[you]], but I figured out that it would not be so nice, because I don’t want [[you]] to think that I just wanted to go there to look at [[you]]. Wahahaha.. Furthermore, I was together with Miao and Galgal, so yea…
Miao saw an Adidas jacket at Bugis Street, but she couldn’t make up her mind whether to buy it or not. Well.. I thought that the jacket was really nice and it costs $85, plus the vendor said that he could sell it to us at an even cheaper price. Hahaha.. Decided to walk around and consider it first.
Met my ex-school mates, Rathika and Yanni there. Hahaha.. had a little chat with them and realized that my results are out tomorrow. Wahaha… =X Continued to shop around and decided to go home as the second floor had nothing much, or was it cause I was busy messaging [[you]]… =X Found out that [[you]] ran all the way to the MRT station in the rain. Replied his message, asking him to make sure that he bathes once he reaches home. And Wow!! He gave me lots of excuses for not wanting to bathe immediately. He excuses were so many like.. saying that he is strong, so it’s ok. And he would not fall sick so easily again.. His shower pipe is spoilt, so can’t bathe cause it takes 1 hour to repair it… Hahaha.. =D Well, so coincidental huh? Lolx.. So, I asked him to ask his brother to help him boil hot water so that he can mix the hot water with cold tap water to bathe. It can’t be that your kettle is spoilt also right? Wahahahaa.. Bleah.. =Pppp
Decided to leave for home, but we missed our bus on reaching the bus stop. So, I suggested going back to buy a packet of fried chicken pop corn to eat. Lolx… It feels good to eat freshly fried chicken pop corn on a rainy day. Wahahha.. =p
Sat at the bus stop to eat, and missed another bus. Reached home near 11pm.
Met him online and realized that he bathed in cold water, as his heater is spoilt.. Lolx.. So now, it’s real that your heater is spoilt instead of your water pipe. Wahaha.. =Pp Oh… sad… it’s just too bad that [[you]] have to bathe in cold water though it’s raining heavily outside. Hahaha… bleah.. =Pppp His reason for not boiling hot water to mix is cause he didn’t want to waste electricity.. Wow!!! Oh.. Really??? Then, why did [[you]] use heater all along? Switch on your computer and come online? And switch on the lights then? Wahahaha..Bleah.. =Pppppp Haha.. and he answered that those are necessities, but not boiling of water.. Haha.. good try though… Lolx.. =Pp He really has got lots of excuses, but they are all very cute and lame. Maybe that’s the reason why I just find it fun to challenge him and prove him wrong all these time.
I told him that I saw squirrels playing on the trees at the park beside the buffet place. And he said that he wanted to go catch them physically, cause he likes cute little things like dogs, cats, babies, hamsters and so on. Wahahaha… =D OK~!!! Told him to ask me along if he is going there to catch them. I want to witness how [[you]] climb trees and TRY to catch those fast-moving squirrels. Lolx.. He changed his mind asking me if it’s illegal to sell squirrels, because he wants to buy them as pets. He’s CUTE~ isn’t he?? Lolx… =Pppp But, sadly to say, your cuteness will not change the fact that squirrel selling is illegal. Wahaha.. =Ppp
I have been waking up a little earlier in the morning to give him wake up call for work. Hahaha… Think he knows it well. He asked me not to wake up so early in the morning and sleep more just before he went to bed. I am claimed to be not piggy enough by him.. Wahaha.. =D
I can't help but miss [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有 [*Star*]