MNG centrepoint

Started work at 10.30am yesterday. Reached there at like 10.10am. So I had to wait outside the boutique. Decided to go to the ladies first, but they were cleaning the toilet. So went back to wait outside the shop.

The shop was half opened when I returned. Peeped in to see if there was anyone, but it was empty. Haha... So, I continued to stand outside. Stood there for awhile and saw a lady inside, so I went in to tell her that I was there for part-time job. Started off with housekeeping, then we did price tagging and sensor tagging, then kena go out to selling floor to serve customers and it was lunch break. Went late for lunch, so I only crossed over to John Little to hand in all our punch cards and slide cards, and ate a bun on my way back to work.

It was price tagging and sensor tagging in the store room again after lunch. Hurt my finger while I was doing sensor tagging just the screw came out. =x Time passed so quickly, it was 9 plus in no time(maybe cause we can't see outside bah). Next was briefing and we were allowed to go out to get something to eat/drink and to the rest room. Came back and continued to work. I was in charged of handbags and wallets. Took out all the stuffs in them and another friend was supposed to sensor tag them. Next, the manager asked me to keep away all the wooden hangers in boxes, and fold all the clothes. Then, arranged all the hangers in a particular pattern for all the clothes that are hang... Was really hot and stuffy in there. Furthermore, we had to try to rush finish all our jobs.

I was having off day today. So, I need to stay a little later to help out, while the rest of the temp staffs went back home. Galgal and I work all the way till 3am this morning. Took a cab back home, had a good bath, blowed my hair dry and went to sleep at 4.30am. *Tired*

Anyway, we are lucky to have off day one day before sales. Tomorrom's MNG sales will be hell. Hope galgal and I can survive it.. Wahaha.. =Pp

Last of all, here are the answers for yesterday's questions posted.

1. Why is Superman's shirt so tight?
Ans: Superman is quite big size, but he's wearing a S size shirt.

2. Who is the worst criminal(eg. theft, robbery)?
Ans: Shoplifter, because they lift the whole shop.

3. Doraemon has how many relatives?
Ans: 25, because dorAemon is A, and there are 25 other alphabets from B-Z.

Hahaha... thought that it the answers are rather interesting. At least it brightened up my day. =)) *Smilez*

Popular Posts