Tiring week.. =,(
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
This week is a super tiring week for me. Having lab lessons on Monday mornings are super duper wrong!! Brains are still in the weekend mood. In addition, there's Physics lectue right after that, and we have been missing most of that lecture because we can't finish lab on time. Damn! :S Hate missing lessons.
Found out that Jun Jie actually shares the same birthday as me. Haha... Sam and gang disappeared from Chemistry and Computing lectures. Was so sad that she wasn't there. Has been looking for her throughout the whole Chemistry lecture, and only knew that she would not be coming for the Computing lecture too, cause it's a "long story". Thought it was cause of Monkey again. Haha.. =X Well... I was wrong. Had a surprise wen I came out from Computing lecture. Sam and gang were there with a birthday cake. So touching!!! Wahaha... =Pp Wai Tuck planned the birthday surprise. Thanks alot to all of you~!!! =D
Birthday celebration with my Maths lectures and tutorials that night cause there's Maths quiz on the following day. Haha... I am still happy, cause [[you]] are clever enough to know that it was my birthday.. Hahaha.. =D Thanks alot for [[your]] well wishes too..!!! ^_^
Hmm... I could solve my Maths quiz question, but I forgot to substitute the values of x and y into it. Sad.. =( Can't get full marks for the quiz.. =,( I went to clashed my friend's Physics tutorial after Maths cause my tutor is really too lousy.
Thurday is a boring day fully filled with lectures and tutorials from 8.30am to 4.30pm... with only an hour lunch break in between. Tired!!!!! And we had Effective Communication surprise quiz today... it was writing an informal email plus a formal letter to the publisher of a local newspaper. I forgot the format already... Think I screwed it up. =S =,(
Had Computing lab lesson in the morning. I reached there early!!!! Wahaha... 1st time leh.. Wahahah... =Pp Had always be late for Computing lab cause it's Friday, and I haven't been getting enough sleep for the whole week already. Probability of being late for 8.30am lessons (y) varies exponentially with days throughout the week(x)
y = keˣ
We were supposed to write a program to get a ">" shape from 11 #s, but instead, I got a blank, black screen after executing my programme. Yea.. a black hole according to Wai Tuck. Asked for help from friends, but they can't seem to locate the mistake too. Haha... asked the tutor, and so it was due to just an extra ";" that i inserted. Wow~!!! A ";" can change the results so much.. =S That really shows how much attention we must pay for C++ programming huh? Haha.. =S
Mami wanted to go Water Loo Street to buy CNY goodies, and asked me to accompany her there after my school today. Haha... =) Yea~ can pass Syivester his Misty Grey contact lenses at the same time. Hahaha... =D Went to find Syivester at OG Albert once I reach Bugis. =) Haha... saw his new hairstyle.. Yep, it's quite short like what he claims it to be. But don't worry piggy, your hair will grow very fast de. It would be long again before you even know it. So don't be sad already ok ok?? Haha.. Bleah... =Pp
Went lunch together with Syivester.. =D Haha... got people to go lunch with.=D Else I definitely would skip lunch cause I don't want to go alone. Haha... Had a nice chat with him too.. =D
Yea~~!!!! Saw and chatted with [[you]] today... So happy!!! ^^
Anyway, I am very tired already. I am a pig. I need my sleep terribly!!!! =D I miss my bed so !!! Shall go date my bed now. Wahaha... =Pp Take good care people~! =D
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
This week is a super tiring week for me. Having lab lessons on Monday mornings are super duper wrong!! Brains are still in the weekend mood. In addition, there's Physics lectue right after that, and we have been missing most of that lecture because we can't finish lab on time. Damn! :S Hate missing lessons.
Found out that Jun Jie actually shares the same birthday as me. Haha... Sam and gang disappeared from Chemistry and Computing lectures. Was so sad that she wasn't there. Has been looking for her throughout the whole Chemistry lecture, and only knew that she would not be coming for the Computing lecture too, cause it's a "long story". Thought it was cause of Monkey again. Haha.. =X Well... I was wrong. Had a surprise wen I came out from Computing lecture. Sam and gang were there with a birthday cake. So touching!!! Wahaha... =Pp Wai Tuck planned the birthday surprise. Thanks alot to all of you~!!! =D
Birthday celebration with my Maths lectures and tutorials that night cause there's Maths quiz on the following day. Haha... I am still happy, cause [[you]] are clever enough to know that it was my birthday.. Hahaha.. =D Thanks alot for [[your]] well wishes too..!!! ^_^
Hmm... I could solve my Maths quiz question, but I forgot to substitute the values of x and y into it. Sad.. =( Can't get full marks for the quiz.. =,( I went to clashed my friend's Physics tutorial after Maths cause my tutor is really too lousy.
Thurday is a boring day fully filled with lectures and tutorials from 8.30am to 4.30pm... with only an hour lunch break in between. Tired!!!!! And we had Effective Communication surprise quiz today... it was writing an informal email plus a formal letter to the publisher of a local newspaper. I forgot the format already... Think I screwed it up. =S =,(
Had Computing lab lesson in the morning. I reached there early!!!! Wahaha... 1st time leh.. Wahahah... =Pp Had always be late for Computing lab cause it's Friday, and I haven't been getting enough sleep for the whole week already. Probability of being late for 8.30am lessons (y) varies exponentially with days throughout the week(x)
y = keˣ
We were supposed to write a program to get a ">" shape from 11 #s, but instead, I got a blank, black screen after executing my programme. Yea.. a black hole according to Wai Tuck. Asked for help from friends, but they can't seem to locate the mistake too. Haha... asked the tutor, and so it was due to just an extra ";" that i inserted. Wow~!!! A ";" can change the results so much.. =S That really shows how much attention we must pay for C++ programming huh? Haha.. =S
Mami wanted to go Water Loo Street to buy CNY goodies, and asked me to accompany her there after my school today. Haha... =) Yea~ can pass Syivester his Misty Grey contact lenses at the same time. Hahaha... =D Went to find Syivester at OG Albert once I reach Bugis. =) Haha... saw his new hairstyle.. Yep, it's quite short like what he claims it to be. But don't worry piggy, your hair will grow very fast de. It would be long again before you even know it. So don't be sad already ok ok?? Haha.. Bleah... =Pp
Went lunch together with Syivester.. =D Haha... got people to go lunch with.=D Else I definitely would skip lunch cause I don't want to go alone. Haha... Had a nice chat with him too.. =D
Yea~~!!!! Saw and chatted with [[you]] today... So happy!!! ^^
Anyway, I am very tired already. I am a pig. I need my sleep terribly!!!! =D I miss my bed so !!! Shall go date my bed now. Wahaha... =Pp Take good care people~! =D
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]