Brown Contacts... =D
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Haha.. Syivester's contact lenses are ready for collection. Went to collect form them yesterday, and found out that we can still place orders for contacts. =D I felt like buying a coloured contacts to try.. Yea.. for fun... Heex... =p But I couldn't make up my mind to get it or not. Furthermore, I didn't bring enough cash to school, and it would be too rush for me, because Thursday is a long day for me. It's fully packed with lectures and tutorials from 8.30am to 4.30pm... =X Found out that they will still be coming today, so decided that I will get it today if I want to. Haha... Anyway, Miao will be coming my school, so we can get it together if she wants it too. Haha.. =D
Our Effective Communication tutor could not make it for our tutorial, as she has got a writing workshop to attend. Anyhow, we still had to complete a group assignment. Met Aylwin and a few more seniors at the study benches. Got to catch up with him.. Haha... =D Hmm... he was also approached by people from some modelling or talent agencies. Wahaha... =Pp Dindson repeated the same thing that he told me to Aylwin again. Lolx... =Pp I was lucky that I could ask Dindson whether it was safe to go for their interview, cause I believe Dindson has more experience as he used to be a model. Hahaha... Shall say that I should be lucky to not go for the interview that time. Haha.. I also managed to push away their offer when they called me up after that.. Lolx... =Ppp Else I will be so innocent and waste a few hundred dollars on my portfolio. Wahaha.. =Pp
Today is Friday!!! This week seemed to pass so fast. Anyway, Miao followed me to school today. Haha... Friday's my Computing day, with Computing lab lessons from 8.30am to 10.30am, and Computing lecture from 10.30am till 11.30am... Haha... Sat at the centre back row of the bus, and realised that the two girls on my left and right was each carrying a black and a white Converse bag, the same kind as me... Highlighted it to Miao, and the two of us giggled and giggled non-stop throughout the journey. Think the others thought that we are mad.. Lolx... =Pp Couldn't stop ourselves from laughing cause this coincidence make the 3 of us look like we are some spokesperson from Converse, trying to advertising their products. Wahaha... =X
I was late for lessons, as bus 179 broke down again. -.- *Argh.. Unlucky me...* Lab lesson for Computing was quite fun today. Haha... We managed to apply those stuffs that we had learnt and use it during practical. Haha.. and we created our Maths problem using our knowledge. Haha... Created a Cow and managed to execute it on the screen... =D
Miao and I ordered our FreshKon contacts after lecture. Did an eye check, cause I forgot my eye power already. Haha... It turned out to be 400 & 450 for my for my right and left eye respectively. Haha.... *Oops* That means that I have always been wearing my current contacts the other way round... =X =X =X Haix... need to buy 2 boxes of brown contacts as I have different eye powers. That makes it $36 in total... *pocket's empty*
Went Town with Miao in the afternoon to look for Benji's birthday present. It ended up that we were looking at our clothes more than the main aim. Lolx... =Ppp Tried a white dress that costed $59.90. It really looks damn nice on me, but I didn't buy it. Thought that it was too expensive. But, we managed to get 3 necklaces, one for each of us, and one for Galgal... Haha... Yepyep... =)
Miao went to meet her University friends at Holland V, Swenson to celebrate birthday and another friend's birthday together. And I proceeded home, empty handed (as usual), but stomach full of junk food. Haha... =Ppp
I'm feeling so sleepy now though I already had lots of sleep on the train on the way to Orchard. *Yawns Yawns* Haha... Will be sleeping soon if there isn't any interesting stuffs for me to do. Haha... =)
Take lotsa care people~
Bye bye... =)
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
Haha.. Syivester's contact lenses are ready for collection. Went to collect form them yesterday, and found out that we can still place orders for contacts. =D I felt like buying a coloured contacts to try.. Yea.. for fun... Heex... =p But I couldn't make up my mind to get it or not. Furthermore, I didn't bring enough cash to school, and it would be too rush for me, because Thursday is a long day for me. It's fully packed with lectures and tutorials from 8.30am to 4.30pm... =X Found out that they will still be coming today, so decided that I will get it today if I want to. Haha... Anyway, Miao will be coming my school, so we can get it together if she wants it too. Haha.. =D
Our Effective Communication tutor could not make it for our tutorial, as she has got a writing workshop to attend. Anyhow, we still had to complete a group assignment. Met Aylwin and a few more seniors at the study benches. Got to catch up with him.. Haha... =D Hmm... he was also approached by people from some modelling or talent agencies. Wahaha... =Pp Dindson repeated the same thing that he told me to Aylwin again. Lolx... =Pp I was lucky that I could ask Dindson whether it was safe to go for their interview, cause I believe Dindson has more experience as he used to be a model. Hahaha... Shall say that I should be lucky to not go for the interview that time. Haha.. I also managed to push away their offer when they called me up after that.. Lolx... =Ppp Else I will be so innocent and waste a few hundred dollars on my portfolio. Wahaha.. =Pp
Today is Friday!!! This week seemed to pass so fast. Anyway, Miao followed me to school today. Haha... Friday's my Computing day, with Computing lab lessons from 8.30am to 10.30am, and Computing lecture from 10.30am till 11.30am... Haha... Sat at the centre back row of the bus, and realised that the two girls on my left and right was each carrying a black and a white Converse bag, the same kind as me... Highlighted it to Miao, and the two of us giggled and giggled non-stop throughout the journey. Think the others thought that we are mad.. Lolx... =Pp Couldn't stop ourselves from laughing cause this coincidence make the 3 of us look like we are some spokesperson from Converse, trying to advertising their products. Wahaha... =X
I was late for lessons, as bus 179 broke down again. -.- *Argh.. Unlucky me...* Lab lesson for Computing was quite fun today. Haha... We managed to apply those stuffs that we had learnt and use it during practical. Haha.. and we created our Maths problem using our knowledge. Haha... Created a Cow and managed to execute it on the screen... =D
Miao and I ordered our FreshKon contacts after lecture. Did an eye check, cause I forgot my eye power already. Haha... It turned out to be 400 & 450 for my for my right and left eye respectively. Haha.... *Oops* That means that I have always been wearing my current contacts the other way round... =X =X =X Haix... need to buy 2 boxes of brown contacts as I have different eye powers. That makes it $36 in total... *pocket's empty*
Went Town with Miao in the afternoon to look for Benji's birthday present. It ended up that we were looking at our clothes more than the main aim. Lolx... =Ppp Tried a white dress that costed $59.90. It really looks damn nice on me, but I didn't buy it. Thought that it was too expensive. But, we managed to get 3 necklaces, one for each of us, and one for Galgal... Haha... Yepyep... =)
Miao went to meet her University friends at Holland V, Swenson to celebrate birthday and another friend's birthday together. And I proceeded home, empty handed (as usual), but stomach full of junk food. Haha... =Ppp
I'm feeling so sleepy now though I already had lots of sleep on the train on the way to Orchard. *Yawns Yawns* Haha... Will be sleeping soon if there isn't any interesting stuffs for me to do. Haha... =)
Take lotsa care people~
Bye bye... =)
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]