it's finally over!! =D
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
It's finally over!! =D Can't believe that I actually survived through this week of hell.. =S
=,( I had my Computing spring test today. I think I've flung it... =,( Yea.. got 6 error messages, and I can't compile my program... =,( My "teddy bear" tutor don't seem to be as kind and friendly as he look during test. His set of questions were so difficult as compared to their other tutorial groups. Furthermore, our was a spring test. He did not even hint us that there wil be a test today, not like other tutors who gave great hints to their classes. Heard my friends' tutor even hint them (or was it tell? since he said it so loud.. =X) that they have done wrongly during the test, and their set of questions was so easy.. =(
Anyway, I am still glad that most of the 5 major learning journals are done and submitted already. =D So, I have 1 thing down.. Happy!! =D Oh well, but it's still not the time to celebrate.. I've still got Management With Humour project and Formal Lab Report!!!!! =,( plus weekly tutorial questions.. Oh man!!! =( I am way too far behind for Physics tutorial. got 3 sets of tutorial questions to catch up with... =S University life really sux.. how I wish that I am still young and free of worries. Erm... I meant I'm still young (take note, piggy!!! haha.. =P), but with lots of worries.
Went Bugis after school wanting to help Miao buy her 2 pots of flowers. However, 1 of them was already sold out, and the other costed $148 after discount!!! Before is $168... =$ And they look erm.. quite pathetic... it's half botak... not nice le... Yea.. Miao was disappointed.. Sorry Miao.. =( Went to help Mami buy CNY goodies again. Almonds with sugar powder!!!! *yumilicious* But, it is very expensive.. $9.50 for 500gm... =S Went to look for Syivester for lunch. However, he was not hungry yet, so I headed home to work on my learning journals as they are due today!! =X
Mami used the hair dye that I bought for her this evening liao!! =D Red and copper/brown dye is trendy this year. She saw people with red hair and found it nice. So... I bought her a dark red tone.. Red Auburn... haha.. But it still look black on her hair, only those hair that were initially white turned out a little red. The rest was practically black. Could only see a little red under lighting.. =( Is it because her hair is too black liao?? =S
Miao helped me buy a pair of CNY shoes from Far East today.. =D It looks similar to the one that I asked her to buy, but it's a different design. The one that I wanted has smaller purple and blue flower prints, and it is a bucket at the front instead of a ribbon. Haha... Nevermind, I still like it.. =D Yea!! Now I have a pair of wedges to go with my purple tube dress for CNY liao!! =D
Tomorrow is CNY eve!!! =D Gonna go grandma's house to eat reunion dinner in the evening. Poor Syivester still needs to work for half a day at SC till 5pm.. Haha.. =Ppp Piggy, nevermind lah hor? Can earn more money mah, rite? Haha.. =P You still can have your reunion dinner after that. Plus you are going to Genting on 1st day of CNY leh.. so good, me envious leh.. haha... =p
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all in advance
Wish everyone a geat year ahead!! =D
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
It's finally over!! =D Can't believe that I actually survived through this week of hell.. =S
=,( I had my Computing spring test today. I think I've flung it... =,( Yea.. got 6 error messages, and I can't compile my program... =,( My "teddy bear" tutor don't seem to be as kind and friendly as he look during test. His set of questions were so difficult as compared to their other tutorial groups. Furthermore, our was a spring test. He did not even hint us that there wil be a test today, not like other tutors who gave great hints to their classes. Heard my friends' tutor even hint them (or was it tell? since he said it so loud.. =X) that they have done wrongly during the test, and their set of questions was so easy.. =(
Anyway, I am still glad that most of the 5 major learning journals are done and submitted already. =D So, I have 1 thing down.. Happy!! =D Oh well, but it's still not the time to celebrate.. I've still got Management With Humour project and Formal Lab Report!!!!! =,( plus weekly tutorial questions.. Oh man!!! =( I am way too far behind for Physics tutorial. got 3 sets of tutorial questions to catch up with... =S University life really sux.. how I wish that I am still young and free of worries. Erm... I meant I'm still young (take note, piggy!!! haha.. =P), but with lots of worries.
Went Bugis after school wanting to help Miao buy her 2 pots of flowers. However, 1 of them was already sold out, and the other costed $148 after discount!!! Before is $168... =$ And they look erm.. quite pathetic... it's half botak... not nice le... Yea.. Miao was disappointed.. Sorry Miao.. =( Went to help Mami buy CNY goodies again. Almonds with sugar powder!!!! *yumilicious* But, it is very expensive.. $9.50 for 500gm... =S Went to look for Syivester for lunch. However, he was not hungry yet, so I headed home to work on my learning journals as they are due today!! =X
Mami used the hair dye that I bought for her this evening liao!! =D Red and copper/brown dye is trendy this year. She saw people with red hair and found it nice. So... I bought her a dark red tone.. Red Auburn... haha.. But it still look black on her hair, only those hair that were initially white turned out a little red. The rest was practically black. Could only see a little red under lighting.. =( Is it because her hair is too black liao?? =S
Miao helped me buy a pair of CNY shoes from Far East today.. =D It looks similar to the one that I asked her to buy, but it's a different design. The one that I wanted has smaller purple and blue flower prints, and it is a bucket at the front instead of a ribbon. Haha... Nevermind, I still like it.. =D Yea!! Now I have a pair of wedges to go with my purple tube dress for CNY liao!! =D
Tomorrow is CNY eve!!! =D Gonna go grandma's house to eat reunion dinner in the evening. Poor Syivester still needs to work for half a day at SC till 5pm.. Haha.. =Ppp Piggy, nevermind lah hor? Can earn more money mah, rite? Haha.. =P You still can have your reunion dinner after that. Plus you are going to Genting on 1st day of CNY leh.. so good, me envious leh.. haha... =p
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all in advance
Wish everyone a geat year ahead!! =D
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]