CNY!! =D
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
First of all... I would like to wish all a Happy Chinese New Year! May all the bad and unhppy things go, and welcome all the goood and happy things~~ XD
Woke up at 6am cause my alarm rang.. Forgot to disable the usual early morning alarm for school.. =X Went back to sleep again, of course!! Hahaha.. =X Crawled out of bed at 8am and prepared ourselves, get changed, makeup and ready for visitings~~
Xiang mami and dadi bai nian first. Mami wished that I will be less blur and grow up more(mentally).. Lolx.. XD Yea... of coz Miao and Galgal laughed at me.. Bleah.. =p My purple tube dress kept on dropping.. =S Had to keep on pulling it...=S
Went to Grandma's(paternal) house for visiting first. Got 3 angbaos form there, 1 from Grandma and 2 from my uncles and aunties.. =p Next stop, was actually to Yi Po's (distant relative) house. But Yi Gong just passed away a few months ago. So, we can't go. Skipped that stop, and left for Grandpa's(maternal) house. Got alot of angbaos there!! Plus we met an uncle and his family at Grandpa's place. He is supposed to be some distant relative, but I have never seen him and his family before... =X Anyway... He gave us angbao!!! Wheeee~~!!!! Muahaha... XD
Ate a small piece of cake for lunch and catchd up with my cousins. Had lots to talk about... Haha... =) Left for Gu Ma's house after that. Collected 3 angbaos there also... Then went back to Grandpa's house. It's a tiring day, and I sat on the sofa watching TV till I fell asleep... =X The second auntie who was being given away at birth came.. and caught all of us(me, Miao and cousins) sleeping! So paiseh!!! =S
Big Aunt fried chicken wing today!! =D The fried chicken wings are nice, but far too salty... =S I ate 3!! Haha.. =p Time to eat dinner. I felt so bloated for no reason. I only ate 3 middle wings, neither did I eat much CNY goodies.. =S Ate salad for dinner only.. Galgal said that mami didn't wish that I will get better grades cause mami sees no potential in me to improve anymore. Haha.. Yep.. she's joking, as usual.. =) Mami laughed at it when she heard it.. lolx.. =p
Came home after that, had a nice, good shower!!! So happy~~ =D I feel so clean now!!! Haha.. X)
Wish all a Happy New Year again!! May all of you collect a lot more angbaos in the next few days! XD Cheers~!!!
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
First of all... I would like to wish all a Happy Chinese New Year! May all the bad and unhppy things go, and welcome all the goood and happy things~~ XD
Woke up at 6am cause my alarm rang.. Forgot to disable the usual early morning alarm for school.. =X Went back to sleep again, of course!! Hahaha.. =X Crawled out of bed at 8am and prepared ourselves, get changed, makeup and ready for visitings~~
Xiang mami and dadi bai nian first. Mami wished that I will be less blur and grow up more(mentally).. Lolx.. XD Yea... of coz Miao and Galgal laughed at me.. Bleah.. =p My purple tube dress kept on dropping.. =S Had to keep on pulling it...=S
Went to Grandma's(paternal) house for visiting first. Got 3 angbaos form there, 1 from Grandma and 2 from my uncles and aunties.. =p Next stop, was actually to Yi Po's (distant relative) house. But Yi Gong just passed away a few months ago. So, we can't go. Skipped that stop, and left for Grandpa's(maternal) house. Got alot of angbaos there!! Plus we met an uncle and his family at Grandpa's place. He is supposed to be some distant relative, but I have never seen him and his family before... =X Anyway... He gave us angbao!!! Wheeee~~!!!! Muahaha... XD
Ate a small piece of cake for lunch and catchd up with my cousins. Had lots to talk about... Haha... =) Left for Gu Ma's house after that. Collected 3 angbaos there also... Then went back to Grandpa's house. It's a tiring day, and I sat on the sofa watching TV till I fell asleep... =X The second auntie who was being given away at birth came.. and caught all of us(me, Miao and cousins) sleeping! So paiseh!!! =S
Big Aunt fried chicken wing today!! =D The fried chicken wings are nice, but far too salty... =S I ate 3!! Haha.. =p Time to eat dinner. I felt so bloated for no reason. I only ate 3 middle wings, neither did I eat much CNY goodies.. =S Ate salad for dinner only.. Galgal said that mami didn't wish that I will get better grades cause mami sees no potential in me to improve anymore. Haha.. Yep.. she's joking, as usual.. =) Mami laughed at it when she heard it.. lolx.. =p
Came home after that, had a nice, good shower!!! So happy~~ =D I feel so clean now!!! Haha.. X)
Wish all a Happy New Year again!! May all of you collect a lot more angbaos in the next few days! XD Cheers~!!!
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]