Benji and Our bdae gathering.. =D

Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life

I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me

You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

Woke up at around 10.45am, prepared breakfast cum lunch Miao and tried to wake her up a thousand times. She finally got up relunctantly, as her handphone rang. Ate brunch in front of the television. I received a message from Benji that he has just finished his project. Yep... went to bathe and got ready to go out.. =)

Went John Little(SC) to pass my manager a bottle of wine. Mum wanted me to pass it to her. Hahaha.. cause she has been treating us well all these while. Passed the others chocolates... =) Chatted with them, and Yati asked me to teach her 2 kids Maths again, one Primary 5 and another Primary 6. Well... I don't really feel nice rejecting her again and again. Furthermor, she asked me so many timeas. Just hope that I can manage it together with school work bah. Hmm... this also means that I will have lesser time for myself too bah.. =( ThinkI shall try it out for a month first.

Bought Benji's present and went over to meet him at Hereen. Went back to Cineleisure to watch movie, as Miao wanted to watch Happy Birthday. Yep... I wanted to watch either Happy Birthday or Once in a Summer. Watched Happy Birthday in the end, cause it has an earlier time slot. Haha... Yea... Love that show. ^^ It's a show that tells us to treasure the loved ones around us, especially our family members and lover. Do share our love, care and concern towards them before it's all too late. And to lovers, if you love your he/her, please let them know your feelings. The show is really touching, especially towards the end. And yea.. I cried a few times...

Went Fish & Co. for dinner. The serving was so big, and I felt so full finishing it. Haha... (*Oops* Aren't I supposed to loss weight??) Guess I really need to work harder like what Syivester said... =X Walked down to Plaza Singapura, and Benji need to get back home to finish his project. Miao and I went to This Fashion after sending him off to the MRT station. I finally bought a purple dress for CNY... Haha... =D

Opened Benji's present on the bus. It's a cute little teddy bear for each us. Hahah... What a coincidence.. We also got him a similar big teddy bear. Wahaha.. =X So... the big teddy can hold the hands of the 2 little teddy bear.. Wahaha... =Ppp Love that teddy lots... It's so cute~! Thanks alot, Ben! =D

Last but not least, it's altready 4th February, wish Benji a happy birthday.. =D

Going to Tampines for sushi to celebrate Miao and my birthday with family tomorrow. =D And Mami bought a shaver for me and Miao for our birthday present. Haha... Thanks alot Mami!!! =D

It's late.. Shall go off to sleep now.
Take care and nitex nitex... =)
Tata.. ^^

I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。


[*Star*]

Popular Posts