Pre-Valentine's
Artist: K-Ci & JoJo
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I think I'm dying soon. =,( There are tons and tons of work waiting to be done. 5 learning journals, 2 quizzes, 4 tutorials are due this week. Furthermore, there are still 1 more project and a formal lab report.. =,( Gosh! What a busy week! Aren't it supposed to be a sweet and lovely Valentine's week?? How can it be sweet with all these never-ending assignments and quizzes?? =(
Anyway, Valentine's is nothing special for me. Yea, as usual... Nobody to celebrate with. Sometimes, when I go out shopping, I really envy those happy couples that I see.. Well, shall say that it is really not that easy to be in pairs, as lots of commitments and efforts are expected of you. And in the process of blossoming, there will also bound to be disagreements and even conflicts. These issues need to be solved to strengthen the bond and for the r/s to escalate.
However, getting into one does not mean that it's bad too. You know someone will be there for you when you are feeling happy or down. He can lend you his shoulder to cry on when you are sad. Your listening ear when you need to complain about life. Your teddy bear when you need something to hug. He will be there to share all your joys and tears with... How great~
Anyway, Boon Tong messaged me to ask me out on Wednesday. But, I rejected him.. =X Yup.. guess I don't really have any feelings for him bah, not my type. =X Or maybe if [[you]] ask?? Hmm.. don't think [[you]] will. So, I guess I will spend this Valentine's alone again. As usual. Physics notes and tutorials will keep company on Wednesday night then.. =( Having Physics quiz on Thursday, and 5 Learning Journals due on Friday... =,( Ahh... beginning to feel sick of school... =S
Just found out last night that the meaning of Gardenia(a flower) is secret love. Wahaha... =Pp
**Gardenia! Gardenia! Gardenia!!!!**
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
Album: Love Always
Title: All My Life
I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
more precious than you
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Close to me you're like my father,
Close to me you're like my sister,
Close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing
And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I said you're all that I'm thinking of.....baby
Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me
You're all that I ever known, when you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.
You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I ever known, when you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You picked me up when I was down and I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
I think I'm dying soon. =,( There are tons and tons of work waiting to be done. 5 learning journals, 2 quizzes, 4 tutorials are due this week. Furthermore, there are still 1 more project and a formal lab report.. =,( Gosh! What a busy week! Aren't it supposed to be a sweet and lovely Valentine's week?? How can it be sweet with all these never-ending assignments and quizzes?? =(
Anyway, Valentine's is nothing special for me. Yea, as usual... Nobody to celebrate with. Sometimes, when I go out shopping, I really envy those happy couples that I see.. Well, shall say that it is really not that easy to be in pairs, as lots of commitments and efforts are expected of you. And in the process of blossoming, there will also bound to be disagreements and even conflicts. These issues need to be solved to strengthen the bond and for the r/s to escalate.
However, getting into one does not mean that it's bad too. You know someone will be there for you when you are feeling happy or down. He can lend you his shoulder to cry on when you are sad. Your listening ear when you need to complain about life. Your teddy bear when you need something to hug. He will be there to share all your joys and tears with... How great~
Anyway, Boon Tong messaged me to ask me out on Wednesday. But, I rejected him.. =X Yup.. guess I don't really have any feelings for him bah, not my type. =X Or maybe if [[you]] ask?? Hmm.. don't think [[you]] will. So, I guess I will spend this Valentine's alone again. As usual. Physics notes and tutorials will keep company on Wednesday night then.. =( Having Physics quiz on Thursday, and 5 Learning Journals due on Friday... =,( Ahh... beginning to feel sick of school... =S
Just found out last night that the meaning of Gardenia(a flower) is secret love. Wahaha... =Pp
**Gardenia! Gardenia! Gardenia!!!!**
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]