Shopping...

"I believe I can impact a person's life not
because of who I am but what's inside ME..."

IN LOVE WITH YOU
M : Jacky Cheung
F : Regine Velasquez
B : Jacky Cheung & Regine Velasquez
M: Just a gentle whisper,
Told me that you're gone.
Leaving only memories,
Where did we go wrong?
I couldn't find the words then,
So let me say them now.
I'm still in love with you.
F: Tell me that you love me
Tell me that you care
Tell me that you need me
And I'll be there
I'll be there waiting
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
B: Come to me now
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
I'm in love with you
M: Now we're here together
Yesterday has passed
Life is just beginning
Close to you at last
And I promise to you,
I will always be there
I give my all to you
F: Living life without you
B: is more than i can bear
Holding you close forever
M: I'll be there
B: I'll be there for you
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
This I promise
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
Hold me closer
Our love is forever
Holding us together
Nothing in this world
can stop us now
M: Love has found
F: Love has found
B: A way
F: I'm in love
M: I'm so in love
F: I'm in love
M: Yes I'm in love
I'm so in love
B: With you

Supposed to go out with Miao and Kaili today, then Boon Tong join us... but Kaili has got stomach cramp, so she did not want to go out at last.

Met Boon Tong at our bus stop and took to Bas Plaza Complex to buy pen refills at Popular cause today is the last day for the 20% discount. Was carried away by all the Korean videos and all the TYS in the store that we almost forgot our main motive for going there. Went to find our pen refills, but there wasn't any left, not even one... )=

Miao suggested to buy the sandals from Bata, so we walked all the way to Peninsular Plaza to buy. Miao and I bought the same sandals cause both of us also like the same design. Then we walked back to Bugis, and Boon Tong wanted to eat finger food. So, we went to Basement One then saw this new Japanese brand ice-cream... Boon Tong wanted to try. So, each of us bought one. Me and Miao tried green tea flavour, while Boon Tong tried chocolate chip. Think it's very expensive and not very nice.. Wahaha.. Moreover, me and miao's tongue and lips turned green due to the colourings in the ice-cream.

Walked around at Bugis Street but did not buy anything. Haha... Was messaging Lance, then he said he working A shift, till 5.45pm today. I told him I was shopping with Miao and Boon Tong, and invited him to join us... (= He said he will see how later, so I told him to call me after knocking off.

We went to the new shopping centre at Bugis and I bought 3 pairs of hair clips at $7.50. Then received Lance's sms that he reach liaoz... So I called him back to ask his location. He was near MacDonald's, so I suggested to meet at the fountain there. We shopped awhile more then went to meet him up.. =x He was stoning I think... Lolz... So I went to disturb him by tapping his right shoulder and appearing on his left side.. True enough, he was tricked.. Yea!! Lolz... ;Pp

Window shop around Bugis and thought that there was nothing to buy. Went to Marine Parade to try out luck at the pen refills again. Missed one bus while we were crossing the road. We waited at the bus stop for another bus 197 for at least 20 minutes. -.- All of us almost fell asleep man! And the bus journey took more than half an hour. So, by the time we reach there was already 8 plus. The 2 guys were hungry, so we quickly bought our pen refills and went to the hawker centre to eat dinner (or is it supper?) lolz.. =x

I wasn't hungry at all... But wanted to eat something cause it has really been quite some time since I went there to eat liaoz... Order wanton noodles, but they gave me alot, and I knew right from the start that I could not finish, and Lance's fried carrot cake was so little. So...... Wahaha... I gave him some of my wanton mee.. Lolz... since I also cannot finish de mah, so don't waste right?? Wahaha... =x

Shopped around at Parkway Parade for awhile and decided to go home cause it was 9 plus liaoz. Furthermore, Lance live so far away at Tuas there, Me and Miao need to reach home before 10pm and Boon Tong needs to go home to revise for his exams tomorrow.

Lance only got to reach home at 11pm... =x And still watch soccer. Wahaha... =x

Hope he will recover from his flu soon.. Lance, take good care yea? Hahaha... Thanks for joining us today too! I will surely miss you and the rest when I leave.. )),=

Missing All of you already... )),=

Popular Posts