Legs breaking...

Thought that I was going to be late for work, so I rushed out of house. Was lucky to catch my bus. Haha... Reached work darn early at 9.28am? Hahhaha... Think I was the first to reach bah.

Took float and continued to fold my clothes. Went down to relief my colleague for lunch at the atrium at 11.30am. Went out for lunch at 12.45pm. Came back after lunch and started folding again as usual. Weekenders reach liaoz. Yeah!! Wahahha... =X

Boon Tong suggested that we go home together... Hahaha... Yeah! Got people accompany me.. =))

Yati kept on talking nonsense that Boon Tong kept on glancing at me from his department, and that Boon Tong and I very matching lah, and so on... So, I asked Yati why matching leh? Then her answer was, "cause he like you and him like both also innocent innocent de mah, then he also like so gentleman like that, still wait for you after work. Then just now I look liaoz, you two really look very matching lor..." Wahaha.... =D

I jaga photo shooting while Lily, Chris and Boon Tong went out for dinner at 4.30pm. Yati, Maggie, Mas and I went at 5.30pm.

Then that Yati went to tell Boon Tong,"Sorry arh, I having dinner together with my darling at 5.30pm later. Sorry leh, you cannot go eat with Beishan today, cause she eating with me... Maybe next time lah hor?" Hahaha... Then Boon Tong gave her the *huh? I got say I want to eat with her meh?* that look... Wahaha... =D That Yati.. forever talking nonsense... Wahaha...

Lance came up to disturb me and played with my hair... Hahha...

Went to Winter Wear department at 9 plus to help close cashier. Walked front door with Yati and Boon Tong. Offered to take train with Yati cause she's alone today. But, she rejected Boon Tong's and my offer... Wahaha...

Boon Tong said alot of jokes on the bus... lolz... made me laugh non-stop... Hahaha...

Reached home took a bath and received a sms from Boon Tong asking if I reached home liaoz.. So caring and sweet right? Wahaha... =x

Chatted with him online and found out that his mom rented alot of Korean shows, so, he will pass me 《天堂的阶梯》 vcd tomorrow after my work. Wahahhaa... *grins* =)) Shall borrow this show from him first, and others next time. Haha...

Really tired now. Shall go and sleep liaoz. Bye! =)

Popular Posts