The most enjoyable dinner...
"I believe I can impact a person's life not because
of who I am but what's inside ME..."
IN LOVE WITH YOU
M : Jacky Cheung
M : Jacky Cheung
F : Regine Velasquez
B : Jacky Cheung & Regine Velasquez
M: Just a gentle whisper,
Told me that you're gone.
Leaving only memories,
Where did we go wrong?
I couldn't find the words then,
I couldn't find the words then,
So let me say them now.
I'm still in love with you.
F: Tell me that you love me
Tell me that you care
Tell me that you need me
And I'll be there
I'll be there waiting
I'll be there waiting
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
B: Come to me now
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
I'm in love with you
M: Now we're here together
Yesterday has passed
Life is just beginning
Close to you at last
And I promise to you,
I will always be there
I give my all to you
F: Living life without you
B: is more than i can bear
Holding you close forever
M: I'll be there
B: I'll be there for you
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
This I promise
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
Hold me closer
Our love is forever
Holding us together
Nothing in this world
can stop us now
M: Love has found
F: Love has found
B: A way
F: I'm in love
M: I'm so in love
F: I'm in love
M: Yes I'm in love
I'm so in love
I'm so in love
B: With you
Was stationed at Atrium for practically the whole of today. Not much people bought the Superman clothes and bags. Guess it's cause of the high price point bah... Hahaha. Was bored, so I stood there and day dream.. Wahaha.. =x
Lance wanted to eat dinner with me, but too bad... Wahaha... cause I already went for dinner with Carol, Pauline, Steven, Jeff and the Goldlion promoter from Men's Wear(Oops.. Sorry, forgot his name. Wahaha... =x). That Steven so bad, bully me right from the start till the end. Kept on saying that the youngest of us all must blanja.. and which refers to me... Wahaha... Pls hor Steven, I temp staff only, no money de.. You Supervisor leh, earn more than me lor... Lolz... ;Pp When I told him I don't have money, he still answered,"Nevermind lah, no money arh? You stay there and help them wash dishes lah... you have all the time till tonight mah.." *faint* Wahaha... You very clever huh, Steven?? :Pp
Carol, Steven and I waited very long for our nasi goreng. By the time our nasi goreng came, Jeff already finished his plate of rice... Wahaha... The Goldlion promoter only ordered 1 cup of teh, cause he ate his dinner liaoz. He too waited very long for his teh. Think the lady forgot about it le bah... Hahaha... Think he was very thirsty liaoz, so he went to ask the lady," Teh ok?" Lolz... When we heard it, all of us burst into laughter.
Carol was like,"Is my teh ready lah... what teh ok?..." Wahahhaa... =D Then they were joking about the roti john that Pauline was eating. It contained beef, so one of them joked,"Erm.. what if I can't eat beef huh? Can change it to pork anot?" -.- Carol heard it and said,"Wah, siao arh? pig leh.. you not scared later they hear, kill you arh?" Then another person said,"Ya lor.. Then you like that myself ask got pork chop anot..." -.- *pengz* Then the guys talked about soccer, and bets and girls talked among ourselves.
Carol, Steven and I order fried rice with ikan bilis.That stupid Steven, eat so slow. Imagine I eat so slow de, still win him.. *shake heads* Wahaha.. =x . Somemore he still can't finish his share of nasi goreng. WhenI finish my nasi goreng, the stupid Goldlion promoter commented,"Wah... you eat till so clean arh? They happy leh, no need to wash your plate." -.-lll
Steven asked the lady for our bill and joked that Pauline will blanja, cause she won alot from soccer bets. Lolz... When the lady came to collect our bills, she saw amall pile of ikan bilis on the side of Steven's plate and pointed to it. Then all of us laughed... So Jeff joked,"Ya... never eat ikan bilis, so can deduct 50 cents..." Lolz... After Steven paid for his food, he looked at me and said,"By the way, why did I pay just now huh? Thought the youngest one paying today? Xiao Mei, why you never help me pay?" Wahahaha... ;Pp Must say that I had the most enjoyable dinner ever... =))
After dinner was the continuation of standing and stoning.. So nothing much liaoz... Hahaha...
Oh yah, NTU called me yesterday during my lunch time to inform me that I got into Material Engineering. Was happy and also sad... Happy cause at least I got into Uni, sad cause I wanted to study NTU Business School so that I have a chance to study Hospitility and Tourism. However, I got into Material Engineering. Told Miao that I don't like my course, but she said that is quite a popular course and asked why I didn't want it. She was like I want also never get in, then you get in liaoz still don't want." Haha... If my appeal to NUS FASS is successful, think I will choose NUS FASS bah... at least I can study psychology... Haha...
Shall end here... Take good care to all. Lance hope you get well soon... Nitez and bye! =)