Broke!!
"I believe I can impact a person's life not
because of who I am but what's inside ME..."
IN LOVE WITH YOU
M : Jacky Cheung
F : Regine Velasquez
B : Jacky Cheung & Regine Velasquez
M : Jacky Cheung
F : Regine Velasquez
B : Jacky Cheung & Regine Velasquez
M: Just a gentle whisper,
Told me that you're gone.
Leaving only memories,
Where did we go wrong?
Told me that you're gone.
Leaving only memories,
Where did we go wrong?
I couldn't find the words then,
So let me say them now.
I'm still in love with you.
So let me say them now.
I'm still in love with you.
F: Tell me that you love me
Tell me that you care
Tell me that you need me
And I'll be thereI'll be there waiting
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
Tell me that you care
Tell me that you need me
And I'll be thereI'll be there waiting
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
B: Come to me now
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
I'm in love with you
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
I'm in love with you
M: Now we're here together
Yesterday has passed
Life is just beginning
Close to you at last
Yesterday has passed
Life is just beginning
Close to you at last
And I promise to you,
I will always be there
I give my all to you
I will always be there
I give my all to you
F: Living life without you
B: is more than i can bear
Holding you close forever
M: I'll be there
B: I'll be there for you
B: is more than i can bear
Holding you close forever
M: I'll be there
B: I'll be there for you
I will always love you
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
This I promise
I will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
This I promise
I will never leave you
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
Hold me closer
I will stay here with you
Through the good and bad
I will stand true
Hold me closer
Our love is forever
Holding us together
Nothing in this world
can stop us now
Holding us together
Nothing in this world
can stop us now
M: Love has found
F: Love has found
B: A way
F: Love has found
B: A way
F: I'm in love
M: I'm so in love
F: I'm in love
M: Yes I'm in love
M: I'm so in love
F: I'm in love
M: Yes I'm in love
I'm so in love
B: With you
B: With you
Spent alot on food and unneccesary these few weeks... I'm broke now... ),= Eating in Orchard is really expensive, even in food courts. Furthermore, I spent 12bucks on Pizza Hut last Saturday, cause Boon Tong wanted to eat that. Went for movie with Boon Tong after work to watch Garfield 2 and ate KFC for dinner... Another 10 bucks flew away. Then bought 1 large cup of Ice Milk Tea from Mos Burger for Carol cause she requested for it after knowing that I got my pay liaoz... and 1 cup of Brewed Coffee for Soo Hwa from Mos Burger also.. Another 5 bucks gone... ),=
Went out with Elaine, Enz, Sarah, JY, Vivien and Cassan to celebrate Elaine's birthday today. Spent alot today. Bought a top from Samuel and Kelvin. Thought it was 7 bucks after discount... When I went to pay up, the guy charged me $8.40 initially. Then another lady told him,"This piece no discount de... It's 10 bucks." When I heard it, I wanted to tell him that I didn't want it liaoz... cause I am really broke liaoz, plus I still need to eat later on, and I know that dinner wouldn't be cheap. But I was too paiseh to say that I didn't want it... So still bought it n the end.
Went to eat Billy Bombers for dinner... it really cost the hole in my pocket to widen alot... think i don't even have a pocket now bah... lolz.. =x the honey roasted chicken set costed $18.90++ So, it turned out to be $21.90... and shared Elaine's present, 6 bucks. Still owe JY 20 bucks... =x
Think I should be thrifty and eat lesser for the following week. Haha...
Lilian's supposed to help me ask if I could extend my contract, and at the same time help me ask if there's any vacancies for weekenders after my Uni starts. Hope it's good news that I can extend my contract, and also there's vancancies for weekenders bah.. Hahaha... Else I will be jobless for one month. )=
Lots of worries now... Before getting into an Uni was the ambiguity of whether I can get into one. Thought that it would be fine after I get into it. And now... don't think my worries have lessen, think it's making me even more worried now. I have been worrying every moment... What will I be studying in Material Engineering? Will I be able to cope? Is it mostly chemistry? If it is, then will I be struggling with Chemistry like what I was doing in JC? If my appeal to NUS FASS is successful, should I go there?..... and lots more... Haiz... So, securing a place in the Uni is not that easy and free from worries too... =/
Hope everyone's not worrying so much like me bah... Wish all of your all the best in everything and lesser worries. Take good care and nitey nitey... Cya!