Fun day at work

"I believe I can impact a person's life not because of who I am but what's inside ME..."


Started off with a morning briefing. The store manager requested that from today onwards, all the female staffs must apply at least lipsticks for work... Hahaha... Some more, she emphasized that it must be coloured lipsticks, those that can be seen by people, not those transparent de.. Lolz... Then all the staffs look at each other and laughed, cause most of us never apply any makeups for work. =)

Steven saw me folding clothes when he came up the first time. When he came up again for the second time and third time after some time, I was still folding clothes at the same bin. So, he came over purposely and disturb me, and asked why I kept on folding the same bin de. *pengz* Wahaha... So, I answered him back that's because I wanted to fold nicely mah.. Haha... Luckily I changed the bin that I was folding the next few times he saw me. Then he disturbed me again," Wah, finally change bin liaoz ar?" Wahaha.... =D

Ate chinese rice for lunch, couldn't finish it, so threw away one third of it... Waste food... =x

Met Boon Tong after lunch at Nursery Department. He wanted to go dinner together with me. So, we actually go at 6pm de. But Yati wanted to go with me too. Yati was hungry and wanted to eat at 5.30pm. So, we decided to go off first and Boon Tong will meet us there. Haha... I was still full from the rice I had for lunch, so I decided to skip my dinner.

Boon Tong finish work at 9.45pm. But I needed to stay back to do housekeeping till 10 plus. Boon Tong was so nice, he waited for me upstairs to go home together... =) Though he claimed that it was nothing as Heren was entertaining him upstairs while he was waiting for me, still, I felt bad about it. Took a bus home and we chatted through the whole journey. Hahaha... Thanks alot, Boon Tong!! =))

Shall end here, too tired liaoz... ahahaha.... Bye! =)

Popular Posts