Think I screw it up... :x
Tuesday
Went for NTU interview this morning. Woke up very early, didn't get enough sleep cause I ended my work at 10.30pm last night. Reach home at about 11.30pm. Woke up with a sore eye, so couldn't wear my contacts. No choice, wear spectacles instead. Maybe this will help me look more nerdy?? Wahaha...
My mom and I managed to get ourselves to NTU after asking for directions from a few people. But we still lost our way in NTU... :x Went to the wrong building for interview. Lucky that I still managed to reach the right venue just on time.
Went into the interview room, and crapped something. Think I sort of screwed it up.. :x
Went shopping with mom at the shopping centre beside Boon Lay bus interchange till about 5pm befor coming home.
Very tired now. Shall end here. Take care guys and nitez.. =)
Went for NTU interview this morning. Woke up very early, didn't get enough sleep cause I ended my work at 10.30pm last night. Reach home at about 11.30pm. Woke up with a sore eye, so couldn't wear my contacts. No choice, wear spectacles instead. Maybe this will help me look more nerdy?? Wahaha...
My mom and I managed to get ourselves to NTU after asking for directions from a few people. But we still lost our way in NTU... :x Went to the wrong building for interview. Lucky that I still managed to reach the right venue just on time.
Went into the interview room, and crapped something. Think I sort of screwed it up.. :x
Went shopping with mom at the shopping centre beside Boon Lay bus interchange till about 5pm befor coming home.
Very tired now. Shall end here. Take care guys and nitez.. =)
Missing [you] lots...
Really hope that [you] are always by me...