Suffer

不公平(斗鱼片头主题曲)
演唱: Jenny Yang

走了那么远
发现你不在身边
独自走过了什么
自己都不了解
未来的蓝图应该有你
不该只剩叹息
只是偶尔泪流不停
坚强的理由
只是自己骗自己
你眼中的恐惧
说什么都多余
付出的一切值不值得
永远不会有答案
只有天知道我有多么爱你
一颗心属于一个人
在爱情里什么算公平
爱得深也伤的深
是不是罪免了自己
一颗心属于我自己
爱情里找不到公平
而当你最后选择了逃避
我学会不公平
本来就不公平

Today should be a good day for me to relax at home since it's my off day. Slept till 11am... Wahaha... :x Then read the papers and slacked for awhile.

Watched "Full House" in the afternoon then helped mom prepare dinner. Wahaha... :) It was quite fun! Heheex... :P Somehow, had a feeling that I am going to have gastric. But ignored it and refused to take medicine, and went to take a bathe.

Told mom not to give me too much rice for dinner, hoping that it would not worsen. However, it did not work. Had a really bad gastric after dinner. Couldn't stand it anymore, so finally willing to take my medicine. Wahaha... :X But still, the medicine didn't help. Haiz...

Have been having alot of gastric problems recently. What's happening?? Hahaha... My gastric is irriating man! I don't eat also get gastrics, I eat my meals also get gastrics... What can I do to stop it? Haiz... It's a torture...

Anyway, hope everyone is fine and healthy most importantly. Take care and nitez! Bye! =)

Popular Posts