Boring and Fun Moments at Work!

Hasn't been updating for a few days liaoz... Shall start off frm Sunday bah.

Sunday
Went out with family and relatives to Escape and Wild Wild Wet, cause it's my dad's company's Family Day. Actually, I was supposed to be on full shift today, but managed to swope my off day with Thursay, so as to go for the Family Day. Only managed to play Flippers from Escape, because it started to pour after that. Sad... Anyway, I also don't think I would dare to play the others lah, so it's okie... Lolz.. :p

Went to Wild Wild Wet after that and played till 7pm, which was the time that they close. Hahaha... Was darn tired after that to eat dinner. Fell asleep on the bus on my way home, and almost fell off the seat. =X Hope nobody saw it... *paiseh*

Monday
Woke up early cause I was supposed to work A(morning) shift. Was very busy the whole morning. Soo Hwa went to the infant clothes area to tidy up. I was left alone to juggle all the other jobs: cashiering, housekeeping, answering phone calls, serving customers, and helping buyers/suppliers with collection of price tags, finding their stocks... multi-tasking sia!! Then, Lily called to tell me that I need to work full shift instead of morning. Then also cannot claim hours. Else can go home at 5pm leh... Haha...

Brought my mom and her friends to Telecom for lunch, and Soo Hwa went home.

Continued to fold clothes after lunch... This is the first time that I was find housekeeping so boring. =X Lily was at the cashier area. So, I was the only one left to fold all the clothes in the department. *faint* =X

Lily and I closed the cashiers at night and I brought the floats down to the cash office. Lucky for me, it was Grace. Heheex.. :p I was the first one to hand in the floats to the cash office. Wahahha.. 1st in position. Why no prize huh?? :x Anyway, our department was still in a mess. Mountains of clothes seen everywhere though I have been folding for the whole day, but it doesn't seemed to help at all. Customers seemd to like to mess up the clothes as I fold them... -.-

Staffs from Toiletries department finished all their stuffs very quickly and went upstairs to go home. Unfortunately, they were being stopped and asked to help me and Lily to fold the clothes first before they can go home. So, they came down again to help us fold... Hahaha...

About half an hour later, staffs from Men's Wear also finished all their housekeeping and were on their ways upstairs to go home, including [you]. Sadly to say, they were also stopped by Evan. Evan told them to help us fold clothes first, before they are allowed to go home. Wahaha... :x

[You] came back to help. Of course!! Wahaha... :p [You] started to say that your nose is itchy and did something unsightly... Hahaha... Then, Lily gave him a piece of tissue and [you] stucked it in your nose. Look so like a person with a very bad flu sia... Wahaha... :x Steven, think is Men's Senior Supervisor came up to help too. He was so funny!!

Steven saw [you], standing and doing nothing, so Steven told [you]," We ask you to come and help to fold clothes leh, not ask you to come and pick nose leh. Wah, you like that very good hor? Come here pick nose and earn OT?"

Wahahaha.... =)) I almost laughed till I roll on the floor when I heard it! Hahaha...

Steven: Hey Lily, see hor. I start to fold the 1st piece of clothes liaoz. Quick thank me leh.

Lily: Yaya... You wait eh.

Steven saw his temp staff going upstair, going home.

Steven: Hey (temp staff)... don't sneak away hor. Must come and fold clothes first before you go home. Here still got alot. Got good things must share mah..

(temp staff) walks away...

Steven: Hey (temp staff)! I calling you leh. Wah.. Good huh? Dare to ignore your supervisor sia? Hey! Supervisor talking to you leh! Wahaha.. Got see my nametag not?

(temp) walks back...

(temp): I punched my card out long ago already leh.

[You]: Then you slide your card out liaoz?

(temp): Yup.. long ago...

Steven: Nevermind lah... You still need to help fold clothes. The most I help you sign your punch card to verify that you actually stayed back to help lor. Hahaha...

Steven: Lily, why your department so messy huh? You got no staff today meh?

Lily: Got. Left me and Beishan lor... cause today Yati took urgent leave then she need to stay back and work full lor.

[You]: Who took urgent leave?

Lily: Yati...

Steven: She(pointed to me) what department de? Your department de arh?

Lily: Ya lah... Tonight only left me and her lor...

Steven: That's why I everyday walk pass also see her folding clothes non-stop de. Thought she from Houseware de, then came over to help fold clothes. Caused she always fold clothes near the front area. Hahaha...

Lily: No lah. She's my department de. Doesn't mean she fold clothes infront means she Houseware de mah.

Steven: Cause she always fold clothes near Houseware mah. So thought she from Houseware de mah.. Hahaha... :)

Then, Steven asked his temp staff to sing song for us cause the music stopped liaoz. Then, we pay him $2 for 5 songs... But he refused to sing. Hahha.. Anyway, I had a super fun time folding clothes with the staffs from Men's Wear that night. Hope they will help us everyday sia! :x Oh yah! Must thank all of you cause if not for all your help, Lily and I no need to go home liaoz... :))
Thanks alot!! ;))

Missing [you] every single day...

Popular Posts