Hi everyone... =) haven't been blogging for some days liaoz.. was busy working.. haha.. Then after work had 'dates' with Da Chang Jin and Min Zheng Hao... Heheex.. :p Oh yea! Now got 1 more date liaoz.. 'Full House'.... wahahha...
Anyway, had quite alot of fun at work this few days, other than the part where they send me down to the 1st floor cosmetics and toiletries department bah.. wahaha... :x Caused I need to juggle the whole area alone... from cashiering to housekeeping and serving customers. Anyway, this is not too bad though. At least I can recall how to do cashiering and have more chances to familiarise with the till.. Haha... :) So, I hope I would not be like the last time during sales like that, so blur and kan cheong.. Wahaha... :x So [you] and Chris will not laugh at me liaoz.. Wahaha...
Actually it's not cause I don't want both of you to laugh at me. It's cause I just don't hope to create so much trouble for others like what I did to [you] the last time at the cashier bah... Now, [you] change department liaoz, miss the times we worked together last time...
Oh yah.. Last Saturday was very blur... hahaha... Wanted to punch my card before going home, but could not find it... Thought I put it at slot no. 6, searched for it through all the slots for at least 5 times bah... Then search for it in my bag too! In the end, found I it behind another person's card.. Wahaha.. :x Was very very paiseh, cause 1 of my friend was helping me find it also... Guess it's still quite difficult for me not to be blur bah... :) Tried very hard to change it, but it seems like it's inborn in me.. :)
Just watched 'Full House'... think it's quite a humorous show... People if you haven't had a chance to watch it, must rent or borrow vcds to watch yea? I'm sure most of your will love this show too... :) Rain and Song Hye Kyo are so CUTE!!!
I think I will not have time to blog this whole week liaoz... cause of JL sales, I will be working full shifts everyday till this weekend.
Think I need to end here and go to bed liaoz... need to replenish up all my energies to last me till this weekend.. Take care yea, guys?! See you soon... :)
Anyway, had quite alot of fun at work this few days, other than the part where they send me down to the 1st floor cosmetics and toiletries department bah.. wahaha... :x Caused I need to juggle the whole area alone... from cashiering to housekeeping and serving customers. Anyway, this is not too bad though. At least I can recall how to do cashiering and have more chances to familiarise with the till.. Haha... :) So, I hope I would not be like the last time during sales like that, so blur and kan cheong.. Wahaha... :x So [you] and Chris will not laugh at me liaoz.. Wahaha...
Actually it's not cause I don't want both of you to laugh at me. It's cause I just don't hope to create so much trouble for others like what I did to [you] the last time at the cashier bah... Now, [you] change department liaoz, miss the times we worked together last time...
Oh yah.. Last Saturday was very blur... hahaha... Wanted to punch my card before going home, but could not find it... Thought I put it at slot no. 6, searched for it through all the slots for at least 5 times bah... Then search for it in my bag too! In the end, found I it behind another person's card.. Wahaha.. :x Was very very paiseh, cause 1 of my friend was helping me find it also... Guess it's still quite difficult for me not to be blur bah... :) Tried very hard to change it, but it seems like it's inborn in me.. :)
Just watched 'Full House'... think it's quite a humorous show... People if you haven't had a chance to watch it, must rent or borrow vcds to watch yea? I'm sure most of your will love this show too... :) Rain and Song Hye Kyo are so CUTE!!!
I think I will not have time to blog this whole week liaoz... cause of JL sales, I will be working full shifts everyday till this weekend.
Think I need to end here and go to bed liaoz... need to replenish up all my energies to last me till this weekend.. Take care yea, guys?! See you soon... :)