Boring Day at Work
Woke up with a bad flu this morning, maybe cause I did not sleep well the past few days. Today is Dumpling Festival, so I ate some cakes and a dumpling for breakfast cum lunch before leaving for work.
[Your] off day today. Time passed so slowly. Was cashiering the whole afternoon before my dinner at 5pm. Made a big big mistake today. Issued 20 pieces of $5 Gift Vounchers to a customer, but I did not know that I actually need to jot down the numbers on the Gift Vounchers... =X Though I know Antenna Kid's Club Vouncher must jot down, but I didn't thought that Gift Vounchers also need... *dead!!* In the end, Lily need to go down to the cash office to search the records, and she was scolded by Helen... =X I felt so bad! Haiz...
Boss Lilian asked me to change my shift to Yati's shift cause Yati's son was admitted into the hospital due to some virus infection(if I'm not wrong), and she has not been coming for work for 4 days already, and she also cannot come for the next 3 days too! So, there's a lack of manpower. Yup, so I will be replacing her shift starting from tomorrow.
My flu got worse after that. I kept on sneezing. Lilian saw my pathetic condition and asked if I was okie, took my flu tablet already and need to go home early to rest not... Hahaha... Went to take my flu tablet and I sneezed alot after that cause this is the side effect. But, after that, it began to recover. =)
Went home at about 9.50pm. Tomorrow off day because according to Yati's shift, she is having off day tomorrow. But this change of shift will not affect my chances of seeing [you]... Going to accompany Miao to NUS for some briefing for her course and tea reception. Hope I would not be bored to death... Hahaha...
Anyway, that's all for today. Bye and take good care to all! :)
Missing [you] every moment...
Really hope that [you] will always be by me...