Toxic environment
I dislike this environment,
And the dislike is growing into hatred at an exponentially increasing rate!
It just feels like when you are doing a great job,
People takes you and your work for granted,
And are unappreciative of the quick and good job done.
Then they start requesting for more and more,
then comes unrealistic goals and expectations,
and expect you to meet those like you're a Goddess!
Doesn't help when you get another "teammate"
Who only tries to creates more issues instead of trying to get work done
You made me her buddy telling me that I need to learn to manage people
Cause I will need to manage people next time too.
But isn't that due to the fact that you can't even manage her?!
I really see no light here!
The environment is so toxic! Too toxic for a normal living being!
I would willingly go anywhere else except here voluntarily!!
So stop trying to push me to my limits!!!