I'm waiting for...
I'm waiting for...
Someone who appreciates me and loves me for who I am.
Someone who is grateful for my strengths,
Embraces and accepts me for me flaws.
Someone who puts in the effort to understand me,
My past, present and future.
Someone who doesn't judge me for being me, nor judge my fears.
Someone who is kind, pleasant and easy-going.
Someone who is understanding, sincere and loving.
Someone who can help me overcome my fears effortlessly (hopefully).
Someone who is intelligent in a street-smart way rather than book-smart.
Someone who is able to lead, and communicates well.
Someone who can stay by me, understands me,
And encourages me when the going gets tough.
Last but not least,
Someone who challenges me in a good way,
And motivates me to be a better person.
But...
I seriously don’t think this person exists in this world. ☹️😩
Someone who appreciates me and loves me for who I am.
Someone who is grateful for my strengths,
Embraces and accepts me for me flaws.
Someone who puts in the effort to understand me,
My past, present and future.
Someone who doesn't judge me for being me, nor judge my fears.
Someone who is kind, pleasant and easy-going.
Someone who is understanding, sincere and loving.
Someone who can help me overcome my fears effortlessly (hopefully).
Someone who is intelligent in a street-smart way rather than book-smart.
Someone who is able to lead, and communicates well.
Someone who can stay by me, understands me,
And encourages me when the going gets tough.
Last but not least,
Someone who challenges me in a good way,
And motivates me to be a better person.
But...
I seriously don’t think this person exists in this world. ☹️😩