Emo weather, emo me ):
Was it a hasty decision that [[you]] made??
Did [[you]] forget that there’s someone
Who is on [[your]] side,
Supporting every single, tiniest decision [[you]] made?
And that someone has always been behind [[you]] all these while,
Trusting and believing in [[your]] every action and decision. ):
I certainly did not forget any precious memory we shared,
And have always been trying to improve myself,
While keeping [[you]] in the back of my mind. Always.
In the past, and in the present.
I wonder if [[you]] did...
The weather has been crazily cold recently..
Which might explain why
I kept sneezing and catching the flu bug recently. π€§π·
Did [[you]] forget that there’s someone
Who is on [[your]] side,
Supporting every single, tiniest decision [[you]] made?
And that someone has always been behind [[you]] all these while,
Trusting and believing in [[your]] every action and decision. ):
I certainly did not forget any precious memory we shared,
And have always been trying to improve myself,
While keeping [[you]] in the back of my mind. Always.
In the past, and in the present.
I wonder if [[you]] did...
The weather has been crazily cold recently..
Which might explain why
I kept sneezing and catching the flu bug recently. π€§π·