nonsense!

歌曲:遇到 (恶作剧之吻)

你身上专属的陌生味道
是我确认你存在的目标
不用来回张望来知道
竟是我们相隔着一个街角

这么久了 我还是可以感到感觉
你到底对我多重要
不会被天黑天亮打扰
你每一次的温柔我都想炫耀

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我比谁都更明白你的重要
这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠

你身上专属的陌生味道
是我确认你存在的目标
不用来回张望来知道
竟是我们相隔着一个街角

这么久了 我还是可以感到感觉
你到底对我多重要
不会被天黑天亮打扰
你每一次的温柔我都想炫耀

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我比谁都更明白你的重要
这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠

这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠


I can't stand all those stupid, non-sensible nonsense that you are constantly giving me! Not anymore! You are really too overboard and it's OVER my limit!!! -.-

Who do you think you are? Queen??!!! *Pukes* Oh please lor... if that was really what you thought. Oh please, I beg you(or should I not waste my effort?).. Go look at the mirror, and reflect on yourself man!! Everyone has the right to use the toilet, and what makes you think that I need to vacate the toilet immediately just because you are late in meeting your someone!Furthermore, if you know you need to bid your modules in the morning before you go out, and you take ages to prepare and apply makeups. Then, why can't you:

1. Wake up earlier.
2. Meet that someone later.

And oh please! I woke up even earlier than you k... So stop talking nonsense that you've already made the effort to wake up early. Moreover, you woke up at 9+am, almost 10am, when I am already done with my breakfast and finished reading the papers. So.. is it still counted as early? I doubt so.. -.-

And for Goodness sake, I didn't make you late in meeting that person! You were already late in the first place k! So stop pushing the blame to me again that "it's because of me, that's why you are late", when you were already late in the first place! Blame it on yourself for your poor time management! WTH!! -.-

Moreover, people didn't FORCE you to go back school to help him borrow books, so why are you complaining that you HAD to go back school when you just reached IMM? -.- You didn't even voice out anything, so how are we supposed to know that your just reached there when it was already 4+pm, and you left house so early?! -.- In addition, that book was for his brother's FYP, and he found online that there was a copy of that book in NUS library. So, only undergradates from NUS can enter. So we can't enter!! And please get it clear! It's his brother who said that he needed it urgently NOT him! So stop aiming people's attitude, but look at yourself in the mirror. You irritating woman! Stop thinking that when you need help, everyone will come rushing to help you. You are NOT the Queen, so why must everyone listen to you??!!! -.- And when others needs help, you forget all about the aids others have ever given you before!!! -.-

And stop trying to quarrel with me about all those stuffs that does not even concern me! I have better things to do than to waste my breath arguing with you over all those immatured stuffs!!! So stop pestering me and reflect on yourself before criticising others!!! -.-

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有
[*Star*]

Popular Posts