Malu.. =x

歌曲:遇到 (恶作剧之吻)

你身上专属的陌生味道
是我确认你存在的目标
不用来回张望来知道
竟是我们相隔着一个街角

这么久了 我还是可以感到感觉
你到底对我多重要
不会被天黑天亮打扰你
每一次的温柔我都想炫耀

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我比谁都更明白你的重要
这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠

你身上专属的陌生味道
是我确认你存在的目标
不用来回张望来知道
竟是我们相隔着一个街角

这么久了 我还是可以感到感觉
你到底对我多重要
不会被天黑天亮打扰
你每一次的温柔我都想炫耀

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我比谁都更明白你的重要
这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠

这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠


Hmm.. It has been quite some time since I last blogged eh? Haha..

Maybe it's cause of the heavy workload from school bah. I find my life so routine now.. It's always eat, do tutorials, study, sleep and no more. I constantly find myself trying hard to finish all the tutorials and revise all my notes, but they seemed to be so so never ending.. =S Trust me, Uni life sux man.. Maybe that's the reason why I would always choose my beauty sleep over blogging, cause there's really nothing interesting. HAHA! =x

And I am so happy today~!!! Because Samantha is back in school already! Yay~!! =DDD I miss her soooooo much you know! Haha.. Wheeeee~! XD

The maths lecturer taught a "super simple-3-steps-only" Partial Differential Equations today. And it took him 1.5hrs and 44 slides to solve 1 question! Wow~ =S And the Applied Chemistry lecuturer took an hour to explain some chim NMR thingy with his oh-so-difficult-to-understand Australian slang, sending everyone to sleep soon after he starts.. =S

Something malu happened to me on my way home from school.. =x Took 179 with Samantha and Rajiv, and we wanted to seat on the upper deck.. So up the steps we climb..... And??

1st step, 2nd, 3rd, 4th...

Hmm.. my left foot felt bare.. *Thump, thump, thump..*
Ooops! Sandals dropped out! =S Looking back.. It was on the 1st step.. =X *Super Malu!!!* =S I quickly climbed down the step with one side of the sandals on only. Luckily Rajiv was behind me, and he was only on the 1st step. HAHA! =x So he helped me picked it up, and put it on the 3rd step for me to wear it back on. LOL! =X *So Malu!!!* Anyway.. Thanks for helping me retrieve it.. HAHA! =X And so sorry to dirty your hand.. =X

Sorry Sam for making your bf dirty his hand.. Haha.. =X

Thinking back.. I still think that it's super duper funny lah! WAHAHAHHA......!
Clumpsy girl! Lol! =x

Went JP to buy bubble tea and walked around a little while we finish our drink. For some reason, today's milk tea taste better than usual.. it's thicker, and the pearls are chewy and not soft.. The way I like it! Haha.. =DD

Sam and Rajiv were going to airport, and so I had someone to accompanied me all the way to Paya Lebar today! Yay! =D

Going to be 21 years old in 1 week and 2 days' time..
Boohoo.. I am getting old old old.. =(

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有


[*Star*]

Popular Posts