Vanguard chalet

歌曲:遇到 (恶作剧之吻)

你身上专属的陌生味道
是我确认你存在的目标
不用来回张望来知道
竟是我们相隔着一个街角

这么久了 我还是可以感到感觉
你到底对我多重要
不会被天黑天亮打扰
你每一次的温柔我都想炫耀

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我比谁都更明白你的重要
这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠

你身上专属的陌生味道
是我确认你存在的目标
不用来回张望来知道
竟是我们相隔着一个街角

这么久了 我还是可以感到感觉
你到底对我多重要
不会被天黑天亮打扰
你每一次的温柔我都想炫耀

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我比谁都更明白你的重要
这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠

这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠


Just came back from 3D2N Vanguard chalet at Pasir Ris. Had BBQ for dinner on Monday. For the first time in my 20+ years, BBQ was actually started up and cooked by the GUYS! Wow~~~! =x

After dinner, Dearie brought us to Bedok Reservoir Park to see people fishing and prawning. Saw them fish 3 fishes altogether. And all 3 are quite big~ Went back to chalet for countdown. Then, Dearie taught meimei and I the first step to become Taitais -- Play mahjong! Wahaha! =Pp Slept around 4 hours on the 1st night only.

Found Jiejie, Meimei and YX missing when I woke up yesterday. Thought Jiejie sent Meimei home before going out with YX. However, they only went MacDonalds for breakfast.. Haha! Meimei and I watch them play mahjong and card games the whole afternoon, and was bored, so went outside to walk around a couple of times. Samantha came in the afternoon.

Meimei, Jiejie, YX and I went Escape to play despite of the light drizzle, because Meimei was bored at the chalet and there were 4 free tickets to Escape and Wild Wild Wet. But we only played 3 stations because the Pirate Ship was so so SCARY!! All of us felt like vomiting after the ride!!! =x

Went back to eat dinner after that and played mahjong with Meimei, Samantha and Rajiv from 10pm to 6am. However, we only managed to complete 1 round as all of us were beginners accept Samantha. HAHA!

Someone stole my pretty slippers... =((( I only realised it when I was about to use the outside toilet to bathe before checking out. That's my precious favourite slippers k!! Why must that idiot steal MY slippers and not others lah!! Argh! Damn him/her!!! -.-

Had to asked Jiejie to go out and help me buy a new slipper in the end.. -.- Went Tampines to have lunch and shop around before heading home.

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有

[*Star*]

Popular Posts