memories

歌曲:遇到 (恶作剧之吻)

你身上专属的陌生味道
是我确认你存在的目标
不用来回张望来知道
竟是我们相隔着一个街角

这么久了 我还是可以感到感觉
你到底对我多重要
不会被天黑天亮打扰
你每一次的温柔我都想炫耀

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我比谁都更明白你的重要
这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠

你身上专属的陌生味道
是我确认你存在的目标
不用来回张望来知道
竟是我们相隔着一个街角

这么久了 我还是可以感到感觉
你到底对我多重要
不会被天黑天亮打扰
你每一次的温柔我都想炫耀

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我比谁都更明白你的重要
这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠

这么久了我就决定了
决定了你的手我握了不会放掉

我们绕了这么一圈才遇到
我答应自己不再庸人自扰
因为我要的我自己知道
只要你的肩膀能让我靠

Met my JC class twin(Cassan) at Quad today.. =)) Somehow, seeing her makes me think of all the happy memories of my JC class. Probably because she was our class rep bah. Moreover, she is always full of nonsense and lame jokes. Haha!

I miss my JC classmates.. =((

Haven't catch up with most of them for so long, because I seemed to always have stuffs on those times they meet up together. Though I do meet up with Enz sometimes.. be it for dinner, shopping, bake cookies or studying... =)) But I still miss all of them.

04S213, meet up soon yea? =p

Had dinner with Dearie's family at Nyonya & Baba at Vivo. Ate till I was bloated. Went to look at the Nike bag that I like most so far. It comes in white, black and gold. I like the black one. Checked the price... It costs $80 before 10% discount. So expensive la! =S Saw some nice tops from Maryland. Haven't bought any CNY clothes. And my tops are pathetically little. Maybe I shall go back this weekend to see again.. =)

It's Chinese New Year Eve and also my 21st Birthday next Wednesday~!! =Pp

Am still thinking if I should go school for only 1 lecture from 1130-1230pm. Or should I pon so that I can go out with Dearie earlier. Can't reach home too late.. Mom needs to finish the laundry before going to Grandma's house to help out for steamboat in the evening. And Mom's definition of late is 3+pm. =S

Maybe it's not that lucky to have your birthday fall on a Chinese New Year Eve afterall... Cause everyone has lesson in the morning and needs to rush home for Reunion Dinner after that. =(( And nobody will celebrate it with you. No celebration = No fun... Moreover, it's my 21st Birthday.. Bohooo.... =,(((

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有

[*Star*]

Popular Posts