深情密码 OST
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍

看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我

听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走

My face started to peel yesterday. It looked SOoo ugly, and yet I still need to go to school for my Astro lessons. As usual, my itchy hands can't stop peeling off all those dead skins. Was busy trying to peel them all off during the Astro lecture rather than listening to the lecturer.. Haha! =X

Big Bully wanted to go out with me. So, we met up at City Hall after my lesson. Dragged Miao along, cause I didn't want to go out with him alone. It's not so nice right? Especially if he already has a girlfriend. Just didn't want to go out with him just in case he meet his friends or even worse his girlfriend's friend outside. It's not so good for him. There may even be misunderstandings.

Was supposed to meet Big Bully at Boon Lay first before that since he is working somewhere near Boon Lay. But he was caught up at work. Was still in the camp when I reached Boon Lay. So, he asked me to meet Miao first, cause he didn't want me to wait there alone.. =))

Shopped around with Miao a little before he reached. Went to Raffles Place Basement for dinner at The Soup Shop (not too sure of the name). Shared a bread bowl with mushroom soup with Miao as we still needed to go home for dinner after that. Mom prepared our share.

Walked around after that. Miao and I had a fun time suaning him. Ok... His suaning skills are still that good. Didn't know what to rebut back when he suaned sometimes.. =S Anyway, enjoyed the evening. He said he enjoyed that evening too, and wants to go out again during the weekends. Haha.. I bet he misses people suaning him. Lolx... =Pp

I finally finish peeling today already. My itchy fingers peeled it all. Lolx!!! =P But my nose and cheeks are still red for don't-know-what reasons. Can finally go out (without looking so ugly) le!! =D Wahaha~!!! ^^ Maybe going to IT fair with Piggy and Miao and maybe Girlgirl on Saturday, since all of us need to buy mp3s and I can take a look at the laptops too! Haha.. =D

Take care and Nitex.. =D
Tata~!! ^^

I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。

[*Star*]

Popular Posts