1-Star Kayaking Test
深情密码 OST
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍
看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我
听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走
Am so so tired... Didn't even feel like getting out of bed when my alarm clock went off at 6.30am. Lay on the bed till Dad came in to wake us up at 7.15am. Haha!! Lucily, yesterday's clothes was dry already, so I can wear back my MJ PE shorts for today's kayaking session again.. =D
Forgot to mention that we still learnt J-stroke, classic and 360 degrees turing. Haha... Yea... Recap on yesterday's practical again and the instructor showed us how to do a resue if we capsize. Next, it's our turn to practise it.. It looks hard~! =X Still not finished.... and it's even harder to do it.. Maybe it's because I didn't have enough strength bah.. =(
I partnered Miao and younger sis for the rescue. Together with another group of young girls, a pair of Sec 3 twins sis and their Sec 1 younger sis. All of us were under our instructor, Fadza. Haha.... A guy taking all young girls. Lolx... =D Maybe it's cause he teaches MOE students bah. Anyway, he is quite a nice and humorous instructor. Nice cause he enjoys suaning people, and it made the course more enjoyable.
We rotated our roles: victim, rescuer and assistant. Miao was the victim first, so she capsized 1st, Girlgirl rescuer and I was the assistant. Girlgirl capsized second, I became the rescuer and Miao the assistant. Being the rescuer isn't easy. Need to use alot of strength to pull the victim's kayak to a T-position to empty the water in the victim's kayak. Of course the victim needs to assist by pushing and pulling her kayak perpendicular to our kayak, but it's still quite heavy. Or probably it was cause I had not enough strength bah... =(( Girlgirl capsized her kayak again when she was trying to get back into the kayak. And I had to rescue her all over again. T-position, drain water out, and stabilised her kayak so that she can get in again... =X My hands were already left with no strength, by the end of 2 consecutive rescues.
The worst thing is... I had to capsize my kayak next and it was continuous without rest. Oh Man!!! My arms and stomach were strengthless already and I am supposed to be the victim now! =S *DEAD!!!!!!* =X Didn't have force to even capsize myself. Tried 5-6 times before I could finally capsize myself... =X *So paiseh!!!* The worst thing is... even the cameraman saw it too and mentioned it during debrief for lunch!! *Paiseh x 1000!!* =X Yeah... as I have said.. I have weak arm power. Furthermore, I conducted 2 rescues just before my capsize. Thus, I was left with not much force to even drag my kayak on the rescuer and assistant kayak, so as to drain out the water.. =S I was feeling so sad, and useless. Even the Sec 1 girl can do it lor.. but, I can't.. So disappointed.. =((( Though she could stand on the sea bed during her turn, but that was not a very good excuse also right? =(( And Dad made it worse by saying that I was laughing, that's why I didn't have the strength to pull it over.. -.- I meant.. what can I possibly do right? Cry?? -.-
Lunch time after that. Didn't feel hungry at all. Fried rice didn't taste nice, though Miao thought that it tasted super duper nice. Maybe it's cause of the tiredness and disappointments in myself bah.. =(((
Briefing on short expedition after lunch. We were taught new terms: Diamond formation (learnt in OBS), Team Leader(1st man), Assitant Team Leader, Port side (left) , Starboard(right) and last man. Expedition was quite fun. Did doubles again with Girlgirl. =)) I prefer doubles cause it is easier for me to control the direction (singles changes direction too rapidly), and I have someone to communicate with. Not that boring. Haha... =D Girlgirl and I were appointed as the Starboard for the expedition.. =D
During the expedition, single kayak was selected to capsize 1 by 1 in the deep sea. HAha!! Fadza asked me and Girlgirl if we wanted to capsize. But, as double kayak is more difficult to rescue after capsizing (heavier), he decided to let us off. Lolx... =Pp There was lightning after that, and 5 + 1 long horn (lightning siren) was heard. We had to get to the shore. =(( The 1-star kayaking course just ended like this. =(( So unlucky that it ended the sessions by raining both yesterday and today. =(
Helped to wash up all the kayaks and paddles and put them back in place. Shower Time!! =D Clean and nice smelling!! But, my MJ dry-fit PE shirt is strained brown. =(( Really hope Mom can bleach it or do something to it to turn it white again. =) Took the shutter bus out to Sun Plaza Kopitiam for dinner. Had Miao, Girlgirl and I shared Tom Yam Fish Noodles and Kimchi Soup Set, cause we weren't hungry. =) Both tasted SOOooo.... Yummy!!! Girlgirl and I had a Choco Sundae each, while Miao had Oreo McFlurry for desert.. ^^
Face was already sunburnt and red yesterday. And today, it feels like my face has been on fire for the whole of today. *Burning Sensation*
Headed home. Tired!! Slept on the train. Everyone was staring at our Super red and sunburnt face.. =X Washed my shoe bag and sports shoe upon reaching home.. =) It stinks!! =X Haha!! Ate 2nd serving of ice-cream again just now, cause Mom wants to eat ice-cream. Having gastric now.. =S
Shall go sleep soon. Have Astro lesson tomorrow. Nitex nitex!! =D
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍
看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我
听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤
为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔
每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走
Am so so tired... Didn't even feel like getting out of bed when my alarm clock went off at 6.30am. Lay on the bed till Dad came in to wake us up at 7.15am. Haha!! Lucily, yesterday's clothes was dry already, so I can wear back my MJ PE shorts for today's kayaking session again.. =D
Forgot to mention that we still learnt J-stroke, classic and 360 degrees turing. Haha... Yea... Recap on yesterday's practical again and the instructor showed us how to do a resue if we capsize. Next, it's our turn to practise it.. It looks hard~! =X Still not finished.... and it's even harder to do it.. Maybe it's because I didn't have enough strength bah.. =(
I partnered Miao and younger sis for the rescue. Together with another group of young girls, a pair of Sec 3 twins sis and their Sec 1 younger sis. All of us were under our instructor, Fadza. Haha.... A guy taking all young girls. Lolx... =D Maybe it's cause he teaches MOE students bah. Anyway, he is quite a nice and humorous instructor. Nice cause he enjoys suaning people, and it made the course more enjoyable.
We rotated our roles: victim, rescuer and assistant. Miao was the victim first, so she capsized 1st, Girlgirl rescuer and I was the assistant. Girlgirl capsized second, I became the rescuer and Miao the assistant. Being the rescuer isn't easy. Need to use alot of strength to pull the victim's kayak to a T-position to empty the water in the victim's kayak. Of course the victim needs to assist by pushing and pulling her kayak perpendicular to our kayak, but it's still quite heavy. Or probably it was cause I had not enough strength bah... =(( Girlgirl capsized her kayak again when she was trying to get back into the kayak. And I had to rescue her all over again. T-position, drain water out, and stabilised her kayak so that she can get in again... =X My hands were already left with no strength, by the end of 2 consecutive rescues.
The worst thing is... I had to capsize my kayak next and it was continuous without rest. Oh Man!!! My arms and stomach were strengthless already and I am supposed to be the victim now! =S *DEAD!!!!!!* =X Didn't have force to even capsize myself. Tried 5-6 times before I could finally capsize myself... =X *So paiseh!!!* The worst thing is... even the cameraman saw it too and mentioned it during debrief for lunch!! *Paiseh x 1000!!* =X Yeah... as I have said.. I have weak arm power. Furthermore, I conducted 2 rescues just before my capsize. Thus, I was left with not much force to even drag my kayak on the rescuer and assistant kayak, so as to drain out the water.. =S I was feeling so sad, and useless. Even the Sec 1 girl can do it lor.. but, I can't.. So disappointed.. =((( Though she could stand on the sea bed during her turn, but that was not a very good excuse also right? =(( And Dad made it worse by saying that I was laughing, that's why I didn't have the strength to pull it over.. -.- I meant.. what can I possibly do right? Cry?? -.-
Lunch time after that. Didn't feel hungry at all. Fried rice didn't taste nice, though Miao thought that it tasted super duper nice. Maybe it's cause of the tiredness and disappointments in myself bah.. =(((
Briefing on short expedition after lunch. We were taught new terms: Diamond formation (learnt in OBS), Team Leader(1st man), Assitant Team Leader, Port side (left) , Starboard(right) and last man. Expedition was quite fun. Did doubles again with Girlgirl. =)) I prefer doubles cause it is easier for me to control the direction (singles changes direction too rapidly), and I have someone to communicate with. Not that boring. Haha... =D Girlgirl and I were appointed as the Starboard for the expedition.. =D
During the expedition, single kayak was selected to capsize 1 by 1 in the deep sea. HAha!! Fadza asked me and Girlgirl if we wanted to capsize. But, as double kayak is more difficult to rescue after capsizing (heavier), he decided to let us off. Lolx... =Pp There was lightning after that, and 5 + 1 long horn (lightning siren) was heard. We had to get to the shore. =(( The 1-star kayaking course just ended like this. =(( So unlucky that it ended the sessions by raining both yesterday and today. =(
Helped to wash up all the kayaks and paddles and put them back in place. Shower Time!! =D Clean and nice smelling!! But, my MJ dry-fit PE shirt is strained brown. =(( Really hope Mom can bleach it or do something to it to turn it white again. =) Took the shutter bus out to Sun Plaza Kopitiam for dinner. Had Miao, Girlgirl and I shared Tom Yam Fish Noodles and Kimchi Soup Set, cause we weren't hungry. =) Both tasted SOOooo.... Yummy!!! Girlgirl and I had a Choco Sundae each, while Miao had Oreo McFlurry for desert.. ^^
Face was already sunburnt and red yesterday. And today, it feels like my face has been on fire for the whole of today. *Burning Sensation*
Headed home. Tired!! Slept on the train. Everyone was staring at our Super red and sunburnt face.. =X Washed my shoe bag and sports shoe upon reaching home.. =) It stinks!! =X Haha!! Ate 2nd serving of ice-cream again just now, cause Mom wants to eat ice-cream. Having gastric now.. =S
Shall go sleep soon. Have Astro lesson tomorrow. Nitex nitex!! =D
I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D
如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。
[*Star*]