1-Star Kayaking Course

深情密码 OST
转身的时候 - 赖雅妍

看到你开心快乐的时候
我的心就像是飞跃的云朵 轻轻的
跟着你的脚步向前走
不让你看到最远的我

听到你哭泣声音的时候
我的手就像是清柔的微风 慢慢的
拭去你的泪水让它走
不需留意最近的我

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

伸出手紧握不放你的我
终于明白应该让你刚开阔 紧紧的
拥抱你的身影一分钟
就当作是告别步骤

为什么 就只想为你守候
在你身边就够 远近我都接受

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中

什么时候开始 我忘了自己会不会哀愁
为什么明明该哭 却觉得很幸福
在看到你离去的背影~ 喔

每次当你转身的时候 我的泪在流
却只告诉自己让你 看到我笑容
每次当你转身的时候 我的心在痛
只能默默看着你 就消失在我眼中
Woo Oh~ 让你走


Woke up at 6.30am for the 1-Star Kayaking Course at Sembawang SAF Yacht Club. Ate breakfast and left house at 7.45am. Reached Sembawang Station at 9am. Waited for the shutter bus to bring us to the club. Drank my favourite Bubble Tea while waiting for all the people to arrive. Haha!! Passion Fruit Ice Blend.. Nice~! =D

The instructor started by teaching us all the names for the different parts of a kayak, and the basics like how to hold the paddle and so on... Next, the 2 instructors taught us the basic strokes: front paddle, back paddle, and basic turnings and it's hands on practical time. For me, it was quite easy as I have already learnt in during OBS before. Haha!! =D So just need to recap on them.

Had a little toilet and water break and IT'S CAPSIZE DRILL!!! Like so fast?! Oh my god!!! Lolx.. None of us wanted to capsize.. HAhaha~~!!!!! I know how to do it, but just don't feel like capsizing la.. Haha... =X Hate capsizing!! So they used "force". Haha!! =X When it younger sis and my turn to capsize.. the whole process was so funny. I kept on laughing non-stop! First, he asked us the "3 golden rule" of capsizing. The fist rule was to dip the paddle into the water to test if the water was deep enough to capsize safely. Stupid me dip the paddle into the water a little only and took it out. And the instructor was asking," Wah! The water so shallow only ar?" LOLx... Found myself so dumb!! =X But thought that it was funny though.. WahahahA~~!!!!!! =X

I shouted the command to rock the kayak for capsizing as Girlgirl didn't want to, cause she didn't wanted to capsize the kayak in the first place. I meant who wants to capsize themselves and look for trouble to empty the kayak from water after that right? Haha!! But, needed to practise mah.. So I gave commands lor..

1..... 2..... 3..... into the water we went!! We were supposed to capsize on the side where we place our paddle on, hug the hull, tap the kayak 3 times and only surface to water after that still hold on to our paddle after capsizing. But......... something damn funny happened!!!! I think managed to tap the kayak before surfacing to the water. BUT..... I ended up in a super weird position. One of my leg was kind of stucked in the cockpit. Tried to kick myself out from the cockpit. Out of desperation, I tried to pull my leg out, so I ended up on the opposite side from the paddle (WRONG!!!) Now... my leg is still stuck inside, think my sports shoe was trapped. Even though my head was already out of the water, my leg was still trapped. So? Continue to pull.... Lolx.. =X

Now, my leg is out! Haha.. And my sports shoe too!! Oh man...!!!! It was really funny lor... I swam back to the shore with only 1 side of my sports shoe on. Luckily, the other side was still inside the kayak. Else I will be crippled!!! HahahahA~~!!!!!!!!! I can't stop myself from laughing.. It was really damn funny. Lolx... XP

Had fried rice for lunch and had a mini competition after that. Girlgirl and I was the first double kayak for our group. Haha!! Our coordination not bad leh!! Much much faster than the other group. Lolx... XD Unfortunately, it rained halfway. Thus, the competition had to stop. And we took a shower and had a little debrief.

Having our test after luch tomorrow. According to the 2 instructors, the lady conducting the test tomorrow is a very strict instructor with 20+ years of experience. *Scary~* =X

Went to Northpoint for dinner after that, and Bugis to buy Miao's outdoor shoe for kayaking tomorrow. Had no more size at the Bugis Branch. Went down to Ngee Ann City after that. Tired!!!

Guess I shall update tomorrow, cause I am really tired and hungry. Don't know why, but I'm hungry again.. =X Having cold red bean soup for supper now and off to bed. Oh man... I am getting fat!! =X

Super tired already!!!! Need to wake up early tomorrow.. Tata!! =D

I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有。


[*Star*]

Popular Posts