Finish exams!!

Breathe Again(插曲-小燕子之歌)
Lyrics:林麗珍 Music:林麗珍 Arranger:Aubrey Suwito Artist:Juwita Suwito

Have you wondered how it feels when it's all over
Wondered how it feels when you just have to start anew
Never knowing where you're going when you face a brand new day
It used to be that way
Now I just close my eyes and say

*I just want to breathe again, learn to face the joy and pain
Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more
I just wanna face the day, forget about the walls of yesterday
Maybe if I hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again

Starting out again is never easy
Disappointments come and go but life still moves on
With a bit of luck, It's a brand new start,
That might just work my way, No need to walk away
Don't wanna live a life's replay

(Repeat*)

Things will work out fine
If you can find the courage to look past the night
To see the break of dawn

(Repeat*)


Yeah!! Exams are finally over!! =D Went out with Prakash, Dindson, Miao, Samantha, Rajiv, Farhan and Sam's friend after Physics II paper yesterday. Went Marina Square. Played archade, pool and bowling. They made me play the"racing car" game at archade, even though I told them that I didn't know how to play.. =S Ended up last in position. Prakash was at the machine beside me. LOLx... He was trying to help me and at the same time trying to control his own car.. Hahaha!! My car was clashing the side all the time.. =S At the end of the game, Prak was asking me where were I on the track.. Haha.. =X

Next, they went to play pool. They made me play too. Hand not long enough. Used the don't-know-what-is-that-called, but it looked like this ------X to help me, but Prakash thinks that I looked as though I was cooking.. Like the cooking game at maggiemarket.com... =S I was SOoo Paiseh!!! Oh man.... I was blushing la.. felt my face burning... *Blush*

Went bowling after that. My score was pathetically lousy.. =S Need more pratice.. Haha..

Took the last train home. Reached home at 1230am.

Had a sweet dream of [[you]] last night... XP How I wish that it would happen in reality. Misses [[you]] so much.

Went for work from 2pm till 10.30pm. The supervisor asked us if there is any preference for working hours. I said I was okie with anything. Allowed her to schedule me as she liked. Realised that she schedule my next week's schecule is:

Wednesday: 7am - 3pm
Friday: 2.30pm - 10.30pm
Saturday: 2.30pm - 10.30pm
Sunday: 2pm - 10pm

Means I would not be able to go out with friends next week.. =,( I am feeling so depressed now. Exams are over, and I can't even go out to catch up with friends. Still need to go back school study, and the work on those days that I don't have lessons.. =,(( It's not that I am gumbling because I need to work. But more of not being able to go out with friends even on weekends bah. I don't mind working Saturday or Sunday morning shift, but not afternoon shift on both days please. I need to meet up with friends too. So many people have already booked me for the holidays. Hope I wouldn't disappoint them... =(

Furthermore, weekends is the time when most people book out from Army or aren't working. If I'm gonna work afternoon shifts on all the weekends, then I can't meet up with them at all. This is making me so so sad.. =((( I want my holis.. =(((

Oh yea.. today is the 1st day of work.. Learn lots of stuffs today. My senior attach is called Daren. Quite a nice guy.. I asked him if I could go up to the nursery room to visit the newborns, and he brought me up.. Hahaha!!! XD The babies are so tiny.. So kawaii.. Wahaha.. =P And it was not by trespassing like wad [[you]] said okie?! I went in legally, and I know that [[you]] are just envious right??? Wahaha!! Too Bad! BLEAH!!! =PpPP

I want to watch my videos on www.crunchyroll.com... Can't wait to watch them man.. Haha!! =Pp

I can't help but misses [[you]]
I will be happy as long as [[you]] are.
Love [[you]] lots!! =D

如果我爱上 你的笑容
要怎么收藏 要怎么拥有


[*Star*]

Popular Posts